Finnish teen

>finnish teen

Other urls found in this thread:

w.soundcloud.com/player/?visual=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F317513471&show_artwork=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wherever you go Shia, there we are!

>Eyes
>Face shape

>he is literally the meme he hates

Why does Shia look so autistic? Sad! Many such cases!

White asian

Too much bogposting.

maammi genghis sauna

what a retard

Pls r8
w.soundcloud.com/player/?visual=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F317513471&show_artwork=true

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

Finrand yes

>he went and not only copy pasted all of that text from that furry twitter but also formatted it for easier reading
quite dedicated there schlomo

Holy fuck is that dude Mongolian?

HOL UP
>*Smacks lips*
What youse tryin' to say is
>*gets banished from Trumpland*
What you youngins is saying
>*flees to Arctic circle*
That the inside story is
>*rapes a penguin*
That It’s not a fucking puzzle
>*finds a remote Lapplandian log cabin and eats inhabitants*
That a bunch of fucking losers
>*barricades inside the isolated cuckshed*
That fascists crossed nerdy hobbies
>*laughs shotty shockingly*
That a bunch of real Nazis whispered
>*browses lonely dude grindr profiles*
That a bunch of fucking nerds
>*grinds on a piece of log*
That isolated nerd dude resentment and isolation
>*harasses and abuses teens from a remote barricaded cuckshed*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>*sips iced tea from kettle*
That an online pressure cooker former “chan” boy general nerd male resentment dipshit teenage shock humour irony and bigotry and fascism wont woman fuck me just jokes a fucking mystery
>*picks nose with tongue*
That we wuz
>*commits sudoku*
LONELY DUDEZ N SHYT

Shitty music 0.5/10

what face shape is that?

well he's Finnish so yes

Can someone give me a /basic gestalt/ on this pic? I was in work all night and now I can't tell if season 5 happened or not

>FINISH HIM

i cant express where my sides have gone

Arent penguins in the south? Or is there a n ancient Finnish culture in the Antarctic area?

Not yet, we haven't found the hut he is in.

Penguins are in the southern hemisphere. Don't know about Finland but if The Thing learned me anything it's that Norway is a thing in Antarctica.

Every time I've seen an image of the Shia exhibition all I see is him trashtalking Sup Forums, is that literally all he does now? Has he broken down completely?

Yeah, we love to claim everything that is a frozen wasteland.