How urgent is it?

I'm worried about the Islamic colonization going on in Europe. How can I combat this the best? I've heard people saying that white people should have more children, but I'm also worried about overpopulation. How urgent is it for me to have kids? I'm not planning on having any until I get a degree though. Would adopting white kids and raising them with European culture work too? How can I help save Europe?

Overpopulation won't become a problem. Tonnes of food are discarded every day even though they're serviceable just because Jenny doesn't like her oranges stained, or any of her fruit and veggies stained / imperfect for that matter.

And if overpopulation still becomes a problem, we can get rid of the immigrants. Not kill them, just relocate them and shoot them if they resist.

Yeah luckily Albert Heijns 'buitenbeentjes' are becoming a thing, seriously why wouldn't someone buy a carrot just because it is a bit crooked?

Islam is the least of our problems

Yeah, Erdogan worshiping Turks living in Europe are a problem too as an example. Can't even criticize the fucker without getting death threats and having your house trashed (Ebru Umar).

Kick the bastards out, you cuck. Europe for the Europeans.

I agree with you there, but I'm a small female and I can't exactly do much in that department...

We turks dont take your fascist bullshit anymore
Europe always claim we are democracy, we are democracy but in reality they are fascist
Turks are european too, mr 56%

Though in my opinion (south)East-Asians or in general people who RESPECT European culture are welcome too. I'm a civic nationalist, not ethnic.

Get a fucking hormonal treatement to become a male, you have no excuse, roastie

Fascist? You're soon voting to make Erdogan dictator... Sure you're European, suuure, keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night you cockroach.

Another kebab? pfft

>small female
tits or gtfo
Seriously, why the fuck would anyone reveal this on Sup Forums of all places?

Assuming you're not a tranny or just fishing for (You)s, just don't be a degenerate. Save yourself until marriage, don't vote for open borders. If you find a redpilled man, go for it. It isn't necessary to have 5 kids, don't listen to those idiots--just make sure the Netherlands stay Dutch.

>civic nationalist
So much potential. Such a shame, but I suppose expecting cultural preservation from a female is too much.

Typical female behavior, avoiding all responsabilites. Hope you die, roastie

I thought Sup Forums knew that women can never be as physically capable as men and that they don't make proper soldiers (even after HRT). And then women are supposed to be illogical

am sure "shes" baiting
you know nothing about referendum , just bullshit nos tells you
also turks can be white, look up serdar aziz,

turks aren't white, nigger

>turks are an ethnic group
Also, American deciding whos white or not
in usa turks would be one of whitest people

>I've heard people saying that white people should have more children

I'd have no problem with this. But for that I need a decent woman. I'm not even a NEET loser. I'm 22 year old virgin, /fit/ guy studying physics in university.
But I've yet to meet a decent woman do mate with. I've already stop looking for. I jsut hope someday she will come to me or I just never meet one and die alone.
I don't give a fuck anymore to be honest. Every single woman I saw in my life is slut that sucked several dicks at the age of 15.
But I'v

> I'm also worried about overpopulation.

Overpopulation is not our fault faggot we're a dying race. Niggers, chinks and indians need to be castrated, if you're white and not an untermensch you must reproduce.

You have to go back memet

Doesn't fit neatly into Jenny's pussy