Norwegian bruh here

Norwegian bruh here.

so, Shia, we found the cabin but i rly need to know if anyone have been there. if not i will drive and scout the area on monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/maps/place/68°52'30.0"N 27°11'03.0"E/@68.8749121,27.184403,676m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d68.875!4d27.1841667
luontoon.fi/jogasjarvivuokratupa
lomarengas.fi/mokit/enontekio-kilpisjarvi-kilpis-arkki-4625?siteName=lomarengas
icehetta.com/kilpisjarvi
google.fi/maps/place/Jogašjávri/@69.1587752,21.4609728
patikka.net/Tupaluettelot/kasivarsi/tuvat/jogasjarvi-vuokra-023B.htm
luontoon.fi/jogasjarviautiotupa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi Norwegian user :)

Hi Norwegian user.

nobody has been there yet in person, only to the finnish art museum where you can text chat with them.

if you do go, be creative, maybe play an air raid siren or something right outside his cabin. Also be sure to HQ livestream it or take HQ pictures

you got the wrong address, Shia gave the coordinates earlier yesterday. They point to a cabin on the shore of Inari lake google.fi/maps/place/68°52'30.0"N 27°11'03.0"E/@68.8749121,27.184403,676m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d68.875!4d27.1841667

strike that, DONT live stream it, Shia and/or his informants browse Sup Forums

Yea okay lebouf

some leaf came up with the suggestion to spray 'cuckshed' on the side of the cabin, please do this.

can anyone comfirm this post, its posted from finland, i suspect bate... it adds a bunch of hours to my drive

ok maybe he gave the wrong coords but that'd be weird that he had them readily available for a random cottage, also in the op pic the thing that's supposed to be a sofa is a reindeer pelt on a chair

op here. i can check the first location since it is so close, but id spend at least one more day if i went to the lake, not taking the risk lest it can be proved, in any way. you got any source confirming that shai posted it?

There was picture of leboof with the txt about coordinates and apparently the txt wasn't in the middle as it normally is so it's probably fake pic.

there's a pic circulating around taken of the shias screen when he posted the coords

uppload pic

thinking swat style, get in armor, go inn, hang up a trump flag, throw a punch or two? just showing him that he is in no way safe

I dunno, maybe another (you) would convince me to do it.

It's here but it's shopped and someone checked the cabin already, he's not there. Sorry.

Yes, but that picture is fake. The text is not in the middle, as it should be.

Do it. You know you want to.

Not in Inari, not in Kilpisjärvi...

> Hmmm

althoug both sound promising.

tell me finlandanon. what do you have of intel on inari as a location?

WHAT WOULD THE WHITE DEATH DO?

You guys realise that this time it's a trap?

Shia's English isn't that good.

send a candygram

scratch the coords, they are fake, use Sup Forumss intel first

okay can someone give me any update on the actual intel that is confirmed?

bump
I'm not sure myself desu

if you only put this much effort into getting a wife and making beautiful white babies we wouldn't be in this situation

get you priorities straight Norwegian user. ..wife, babies, grandkids

oh my babies will be white dont you worry

PICK ME UP ON THE WAY THERE

Someone post CTF discord link, new account made, want to help again

location?

Bodo :^)

bitch sowy m8 men kjore fanden ikke så langt sor for å hente sælskap

One possibility: luontoon.fi/jogasjarvivuokratupa

Ok...

great, I never doubted that (white kids)
my main point was that you're getting caught up in distractions and superficial matters
your women and our societies need men, it's a way of life not something you can put off or engage in temporarily

I love our people user, this is not a criticism of you or us. I'm just putting things into perspective because we all get distracted sometimes :)
>my honor is my loyalty

fuck you

trippy flag mane

kor lang tid trur du ikke det tar og kjore bodo kiplis?

no, put the rope down, don't do it, *hugs*
what did he say about "picking up seals"?

yes, link please

when people try to googletranslate dialects...

ok...

They are hirsimökit. Check for cavins of this kind for rent around Kilpisjärvi and disccard the ones that are not already rented.

when fags writes their dialects...

neida, bare kodda. er det du som er i alta?
>picking up seals
haha

Like lomarengas.fi/mokit/enontekio-kilpisjarvi-kilpis-arkki-4625?siteName=lomarengas

:) stop it damn it, we have bigger problems than 500 year old disputes

goodnight/day :(

Alta blir for mykje nordat, held te nordre troms. ikke så langt unna skibotn

Just do some spooky shit.

thank you, ill check out a few areas and see what i can find

yup

And for sure those hipsters are not using the poorest ones.

Good luck. Ill continue trying to get more intelligence from here. Lets keep us informed!

yeah, should get a discord ctf link so we could keep in touh tho

>luontoon.fi/jogasjarvivuokratupa

Nice digits.

Yes, if anyone is lurking I am Vladimir Putin. Please send new invite as too lazy

Why is the stream down?

Hent mæ i Harstad, så blir æ med.

kjore fra tromso te harstad, for så å kjore te kiplis? det blir jo å ta sokke lang tia. ta buss te bjerkvik, åsså derifra te nordkjosbotn. så plukke æ dæ opp dær, så ska du få være med

Too little in my opinion. And the "hirsi-woods" are not "flattened" on the interior. Who knows?

Anyone think he is here giving false information for us?

This? icehetta.com/kilpisjarvi

Ok, one of them probably could be here:
luontoon.fi/jogasjarvivuokratupa

google.fi/maps/place/Jogašjávri/@69.1587752,21.4609728

This place is reserved currently until 8th May. It is by a lake. It is in tundra(Shia said he is in tundra). It has a gas stow(Shia said he has gas stow). It is in a very remote place(closest road 36km, you have to either ski or hike 36km to there).

He is. Or maybe its what he wants we to believe. Anyway he will be found.

Does anyone have a quadro-copter? How long distances can you recon with those?

> Shia would ski or hike for 36km

Pls. This bait is not even funny anymore

I'd recommend doing the hunting while the stream is live. That way you know he's home. It'd really suck balls if one of you actually found the cuck cabin but he wasn't home. Stream starts again on Monday

He would use ofcourse either a helicopter or motorsledge. We probably can't afford a helicopter nor can transfer a motorsledge on site, if some user doesn't reside there with a motorsledge already. The cabin is on the southern bank of the lake, will get a map shortly.

The pictures of the interiors do not match in my opinion because of the rounded woods. Behind them they appear to be flattened. But it could be faked, too.

snowmobile is no problem my friend.

all i need is direct maps and co-ordinates and i can check most locations near kilpis, since im headed there on monday

Ski for 36km is not big deal on Lapland. But anyone there checking if he us not in fact using a moottorikelkka?

What material do we have to go off of so far?

Yes!

REEEEEEEEE!

Teach him about vikings and nordic superiority! Meme back the viking age!

har han sagt nånting om en snöskoter?

snöskoters for everyone!

Ok, the purple cross marks the three buildings on site. Possible infiltration routes either from South(vantage point higher up), West, or East (easier terrain, better view to the yard and front side of the cabin).

Lets go by areas. We brush each single municipality one at the time. Starting from west (the hand near norway/sweden borders. Then towards east.

This is Norways time to shine!

GLORY TO VALHALLA!

when does it go live

this

When does the livestream start again ?

Ro ned autismen din nu

>we found the cabin

He posted the coordinates.

Is he paying for all this attention, or do you guys do it for free?

That was fake, the text should've been centered.

patikka.net/Tupaluettelot/kasivarsi/tuvat/jogasjarvi-vuokra-023B.htm

Cover story for infil: You are visiting this free "cabin", which is on the same yard: luontoon.fi/jogasjarviautiotupa (this might also be the cabin where they do the video-shoot as it has straight-board walls).

Here are the coordinates: lat: 69° 09.2997' lon: 21° 28.9091 . Terrain map already linked above.

Try to make sure he's in there before you hit it, we don't want to look like tards and get the wrong place.

We do it for free

No those coordinates are probably fake

Didn't someone say Rönkkö's uncle or something owns a couple of cabins in Lapland? That might be a possibility as well.

I'm willing to guess that he has Authorities on this board and friends attempting to send some people to jail. I would not leave public roads; or enter any area that you might be considered trespassing.

I would use High zoom, sound, something of the sort to locate the area, and prove your point.
It's too convenient, don't play your cards all at once.

If the woods are in fact straight-boarded on the inside it could be it. Any chance they are following us and changing cavins as we come near? Any change on the backgrounds of the streams?

>Authorities on this board and friends attempting to send some people to jail

LUL this isn't murica boy, you don't get shot and put into jail for driving around in the wilderness or for trespassing at some random cabins in the woods

Lol, muricans don't got allemannsretten

>trespassing

That's not how it works here.

Good point! Thanks user!