nobody likes you

>childless middle aged man yells at the internet

normally, the right is always wrong
.t sargon of cuckkad

>childless
he has a son m8

He has a son though

his wifes sons

If you went out with me, i would cherish you, worship you, sacrifice pygmies for you, labour for you, indulge in you, i would ignite every faculty of your being so that you may be but a scintillating star illuminating the world for those around you. I would fragment your thinking, melt it down and mold it into a tool of greater potency, so that even within the dullest objects you may see the full technicolor spectrum of potential. With me you would find every waking moment saturated with bliss as we breezed through life hurdling over the tribulations faced with lesser humanity. I would take your heart on a journey so effervescent, the concept of reality would be of a mere afterthought in the vivid constructs of our psyche. To me, You are the most ravishing, scintillating and divine being one has ever happened upon. The radiance that you exude is of a magnitude so vast, it leads me to believe that I am in the presence of a being with a beauty unbeknownst to humankind. Your way of thinking, your cerebration demonstrates an intellect surpassing excellence, as if you possess inspiration from a higher deity.

I really wish people would stop shilling Youtubers on Sup Forums.

Sage shill threads, even if you like what they're shilling for.

Sargon is a true prophet of Kek.

Shadilay br upon Sargon

spicy original aussie banta

Why'd you post a picture of Al from Home Improvement?

My most favorite nationalist right wing philosopher. He has even enough courage to post race realist videos.

>tfw Sargon will never be your dad

dammit

Didn't I see a video of him sitting on a bed sharing a glass of wine with Milo or something? Pretty sure this guy is a faggot.

Sargon is like a living red pill ...with a beard

Hes a class act. Not a bullshit artist like molymeme. Also slap a wig on him im DTF

He's a leftist faggot and an opportunist who simply hopped on the anti-SJW bandwagon for clicks and money.

>have a child
>spend your day yelling at the internet

this is why autistics should be euthanized at birth

Carl is a god

Digits confirm:

>Sargon is a destroyer of cucks

Ain't no shitpost like an aussie shitpost.

He's the embodiment of reddit invasion on Sup Forums

fuck reddit and fuck reddit people

Molymeme is at leest one tier above Sarfat.
Molymeme is an echo chambre but atleast he has some good content every now and then. Sargon is a fat libtard who Goes after lowhanging fruit and cannot debate 93% of Sup Forumslacks

he is a cuckold bitch

Only capable of going after low hanging fruit.

I think his videos are great. Recently I found out he has a patreon, so I thought why not put my money where my mouth is and donate at patreon.com/sargon

>sarfat
How old are you? 12?

>debate polacks
>shlll
>reeeee
>back to Plebbit
>white race is masterrace even though jews are superior to them in every way
>slav are not white
>americans are not white
>french are not white
>spaniards are not white
>nords are not white