Post yfw WW3: Korea Edition happens and you get drafted

Post yfw WW3: Korea Edition happens and you get drafted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKrBU_dwq-4
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LMUBWKJ5A_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_North_Korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's hope they don't start an alliance with the emu battalions.

Go ahead and try draft me with bipolar disorder and diabetic gastroparesis bitch.

They're willing to take women now, you're making the cut.

No problem. I'll just slog off after whatever event happens due to not having my strenuous diet and procedures done by schedule. They wouldn't even bother considering it takes less than a day's worth of mismanagement to outright kill me. I wish the best for all those fighting jewish tyranny though. May you be cannon fodder for an unjust cause.

So what is this, the 100th fucking time N.K has threatened to use nukes? Nothings gonna happen

Do you live in Texas? I feel like Ive treated you in the hospital before.

>100th time
I'd say the 1023rd time, but I will assume even more in private conferences.

>tfw pushing 40
Have fun kiddos.

>tfw can't join military during peacetime but will draft me in case of war anyway
I dont want to die in Korea

Sounds more accurate

I'm 28 they gonna take you 'fore they take me.

Sup guys, I wanted to know how realistically possible is a war with NK.
I read a book on the NK-SK conflict and didn't know Seoul is less than 60km from the border.
Are SK forces prepared? In the case of a full invasion they'd need Japanese and American troops to stop an army. The only salvation is that supply lines on the north aren't gonna last long...

Medical conditions will save me.

COME GET SOME

post yfw nothing happens and we all go on our merry ways

I'll get to die like most men in my family, on the battlefield

Fucking bring it

I'm already an officer in the reserves, I wonder if I could somehow make an official meme warfare division

>Are SK forces prepared?
They have a few hundred thousand troops active on the border of the DMZ right now.

The first week of fighting is going to rival Stalingrad.

This would be ebin if you were fighting a war worth fighting, but you're fighting and dying for a bunch of kikes and whatnot so honestly I'd just hide

Time to die zipper heads

Synnyin tappamaan, aiheuttamaan tuhoa, tuottamaan tuskaa - moderni messias.

Finland won't go to war for any reason other than defending the fatherland. There isn't a more just cause than that

Guys, is it really possible that a war happens?
A unified Korea would be quite interesting. The South Korean economy would enter a recession for at least 20 years trying to readapt the north into its economy, the costs would dwarf those of East Germay after the Unification. But seriously, you guys think there's going to be a war?
Kim Jong Un has been doing shit for years but Trump took the bait and is the first one to do so

not going

youtube.com/watch?v=EKrBU_dwq-4

War would only do you good, Hans.

I knew this day would come. The fucking irony

creedence clearwater revival fortunate son on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

>not living in a country other than your own
I can't be drafted in my country because I don't live there, and I can't be drafted here because i'm not french

>get drafted
>be assigned to guard americuck supplies
>watch them get mowed down by rice gooks

>Guys, is it really possible that a war happens?
It's always been possible. Likely? No. Do I want it? Yes.

>i don't want to die in korea
Kek.
I know you pain about being unable to join

The (now unified) Korean economy would be out of the radar for a good couple decades. Germany would export even more cars and high tech, high production cost products. SK has a very similar economy, their production costs and quality is similar now (Except for the Galaxy Note 7)
China won't be happy of having a border with American Troops on it, though...neither will Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=LMUBWKJ5A_0

>starts playing

>all these South American countries completely safe from NK conflicts

do it for her.

>tfw homeskooled
>dropped out
>over weight and got asthma also has back problems
>I'll sit this one out and let the smart goys handle it

North Korea would recover from war extremely quickly considering how high functioning and not dragged down with retarded ideology like Islam. A united Korea would probably become an economic super power similar to Japan.

Yeah it's not like modernizing both the infrastructure and the population wouldn't take decades and untold billions, after all.

Sure... but it ain't gonna be easy building a country from the ground up, I think it'll last a couple decades. Germany had after WW2 the "Wirtschaftswunder"(Economic miracle) after 15 years and after the reunification in the 90's it also took a good while. And East Germany was fairly industrialized...

Jungles better than sand.
See you in the bush.

With lifted sanctions as well as South Korean, Japanese and Chinese support, I can imagine North Korea creating first world living standards in 10-20 years.

They live in a worse hell than war.

You'll go where they tell you to go maggot, and you'll love every second of it with a rage unmatched. Seek out the enemy, engage them, and smash them deep into the earth.

>unless they're emus then you run like hell

Give it 20...
They don't even have proper internet or access to food and we don't know it their soil is fertile enough to grow all sorts of crops. They've damaged it quite a bit.

i'd probably be good at it desu

Don't speak their name

i'd rather not.

That's what the Americans thought about the Vietnamese, but they kept coming like ants. I predict after 60 years of solid state indoctrination the Best Koreans will be like ants on meth.

>above 30 yrs old
>still living with parents
>failed college
>no work experience whatsoever
>never had a girlfriend
>sitting in front of computer almost 20hours every day
Assuming I survive the war, my dad will finally have something to be proud about

You yanks nearly got my grandad killed, romping through the bush like madmen. He even pulled one of you out of fire.

I'm not talking war right here, I'm talking about rebuilding the economy from the ground up. But yes, as a workforce they probably will be really good since they currently need to work like ants or bees for minimum food and money.

Fucking disrespectful mate, my great grandparents barely made it out of the country in one piece.

The humidity is going to be shit though.

My grandpa already fought in Korea. You show some respect. He got his shins blown off by a machine gun nest and had to hide in a 50 gallon drum of sake to get out. Everyday I watch him put on shin jelly and slap my grandmas ass.
Plus all the damn bugs. It's not going to be a walk in the park but we have to get them norks.

>tfw American passport

Is military draft still a thing?

>implying it will last long enough for anybody to get drafted

Make him proud by gunning down 10 screaming gooks before he parts this earth.

I'm going to kill fifty men.

No your not, 10 is pretty fucking high for non SF.

It is theoretically possible to be drafted in the United States, but technically it will not come to that since they have a competent enough professional army.

Lets kill some norks

>tfw no chance of total war for US, just an endless series of worthless goatfuckers

If any of you female anons want to get pregnant during basic let me know.

yes , fridays happen every week

will they send us to the land of the K-Pop?

I get to not work as a bluepilled cuck social worker surrounded by bitter and stressed women rather live the grunt life with some lads. Sign me up I would kill for the coin

Implying Korea start make a fucking third world war. This isnt Syria with potential russian intervention. this is NK.

my digits say ww3 happens tomorrow

Chinese intervention.

Can it start already?
It would be pretty cozy from here.

China would intervene against NK but wouldn't side with America, instead they'd try establish a a puppet state or something.

Most likely. But you can understand there is real potential for WW3.

Our president is far easier to provoke now than Barack

I've been to Brazil, not that bad as long as you stay out if the slums. But those have been pushed to the outskirts.

>implying I would go to die in fucking Korea

Itt: autistic larpers

>Brazil isn't bad as long as you stay in the rich areas
That's applicable to every single country on earth. A country is really defined by the attitudes and percentage population of its lower-class.

When your lower class is massive and trying to stuff your gringo body with drugs, it's a shit hole. That's South America.

Then take Japan where even the lower class if they found your wallet with many USDs wouldn't take a single note and return it straight away. That's a fairly nice country.

>Uncle loses wallet on vacation
>Police contact him 3 hours after he lost it
>Police used his ID to contact immigration to get his alien details which they used to ring him
>The person who found also put like 50,000 Yen in there.

>inb4 t. Misaki

Im fucking ready. Aside from being 5'9 and 120lbs. R E A D Y

eventually one of these days it will be for real, you know that right?

doubt it

deserters in the US military get shot during war time

>far easier to kick the shit out of enemies of the US

Ljl if you think there's still a draft in the post-Hiroshima era

No need to worry, this will only be just another Korean War

Ye, I imagine it like when US and Chinese frontlines would meet there would be some shootouts that go turn hot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_North_Korea

>However, often these cannot be mined due to the acute shortage of electricity in the country, as well as the lack of proper tools to mine these materials and an antiquated industrial base.

They're sitting a shitload of mineral wealth. Trump will take a slice of it, the Korean people will be united, and their literal concentration camps will be liberated, everyone wins in the long run

kek, youre the exact same size as me.

I wanted to join but a recruiter told me i had to gain x amount of weight to meet the minimum. I couldnt.

Your ancestors went and died in the Balkans and Anatolia. Would have taken them a lot longer to get to Ottoman territory than it would for you to get to Korea.