It'll recover, guys

>it'll recover, guys

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=1Y

Good luck to Germany trying to sell them cars now.

And when Germany's economy dies the EU gibs dry up.

>germany's entire income comes from selling cars to the uk

Germany sells luxury cars. Those who buy them, aka your boss, can probably still afford them. Good exports after all!

The 9 to 5 brexit idiots on the other hand can enjoy the chinesification of their labor and seeing everything around them become more expensive. And needless to say, those added profits from the cheap exports arent going to trickle down to them.

>your boss
I have a trust fund. Nice projecting tho

Americans are 50% non white now so you can't expect much from them.

look at a 10 year chart against the euro. it's been lower before. it's against the usd that makes gbp feel weak, but then the euro is not doing so hot, either.

medium term on: the eurozone is in much worse shape than gb.

i'm really sorry that you only just got to join before the whole thing came crashing down, bulgaria, but your shilling isn't going to stop it at this point ;_;

it's a ridiculous figure, 20% or something. (cars they make sent to gb that is.) tariffs will fuck the german economy which is the engine of the eurozone.

what the hell are you on about lol.
german cars aren't luxury at all...

i'd wager 60-70% of them are corporate though (so you're sort of right in some weird roundabout way) and guess what? they go by the bottom line, if tariffs come into play, they'll shop around

UK is their 3rd biggest export target

No, I'm actually only about 1/3 Irish

>implying people buy our cars because they are cheap

for many of our exports there are no full substitutes

I'm talking about your general population being 50% non white. It's fun getting American posters to admit they are Mexicans or mulatto's.

the euro itself is your export subsidy, hans
and yes, that's exactly why we buy them

When all the failing British car manufacturing was bought by German companies, the Euro didn't even exist.

and that changes what I say how, exactly?

People that want to buy good cars have no choice but to buy ours even if the currency causes their price to rise.

The same is true was manufacturing equipment that we export.

Many of our exports nobody else in the world can produce.

>Caring more about exchange rates than the survival of your race
Wew, lad.

>global services based economy
>pursue isolationist policies

JUST desu oldest ally

Why do we want it to "recover"? A cheaper pound means our exports more attractive, while keeping its prestige by still being stronger than both the Euro and the Dollar.

OK, that's completely delusional. You really think you're the only people that car make cars?

Cars are a commodity, especially fleet vehicles, meaning they are very price sensitive.

Our car manufacturing is all but dead, that's true, but it's not like we don't know how to make cars. If anything, tariffs/currency fluctuations make it more economically viable to manufacture here, so I expect to see decent growth in our industry.

>than the survival of fagots I don't know and probably don't respect
Yeah

who's gonna train the workers?

>we have a shitty system so let's stick with it

It was fascinating seeing so many "muh bankers are evil" crowd suddenly praising their contributions when it suited a pro-EU stance.

Also our economy would be fine if we didn't have 300,000 people coming in every year.

It's not like we don't already have the expertese here.. But, German consultants, I guess? If that makes you happy.

Japan and US will build factories and hire UK workers