BREAKING : 36 ISIS Fighters Confirmed killed in MOAB blast

> KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The attack on a tunnel complex in remote eastern Afghanistan with the largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat by the U.S. military left 36 Islamic State group fighters dead and no civilian casualties, Afghanistan officials said Friday.

> The Ministry of Defense said in a statement that several IS caves and ammunition caches were destroyed by the giant bomb, which terrified villagers on both sides of the Afghanistan-Pakistan border with its "earsplitting blast."

yahoo.com/news/government-36-islamic-state-fighters-killed-massive-bomb-061443134.html

Yay! Dead muslims!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated/dp/0922915865
defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1146729/dod-identifies-army-casualty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

Only 36 wtf???

nice

This, like did we at least take out one of there territories or something?

Spend 36 million on a moab and only get 36 of them :-/

>largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat
>Only 36 dead
Tax dollars well spent.

36 for 16 million doesn't sound too good.

How old is this bomb? It's quite a coincidence it was just now used.

>tfw it's not 36 million

>ISIS uses a truck
>86 people dead
>we use the biggest bomb since Hiroshima
>36 dead
Fuck it I'm a #hillshill now

About 14 years old.

were getting better though.

we spent 93.5million in syria to kill 2

It destroyed loads of their supply tunnels and shit you autist.

They don't have super built up population centres you can bomb to kill thousands at once.

Why do you think they're so hard to wipe out?

FAKE NEWS. THE MOAB WAS A HOAX. Literally no one died from it. Those dead bodies were already there.

the tax dollars were spent in 2011, its a sunk cost.
not that i expect you to understand that.

We spent that much, 14 years ago on the bomb. It's just been sitting around till now. A little late to complain about the balance sheet.

It's not like if we didn't use this we get our money back when it inevitably can't be used any more.

So if there are so few of them then why are they a threat ?

A

Because they've dug the tunnels out and everything and have no reason to lie? Not likely. There were a lot of goats widowed by that MOAB. More than 36, but we'll never really know.

> were destroyed by the giant bomb, which terrified villagers on both sides of the Afghanistan-Pakistan border with its "earsplitting blast."

Lol! Deaf sand niggers.

>billions of people who are not in ISIS
>~100,000 ISIS fighters.

I think percentage wise we are winning.

>using an 11 million dollar ordinance is saving money goyim!
You people aren't smart

>munitions aren't required to be replaced once you use them in order to meet mandated force readiness standards of the arsenal

wtf am i reading

That's a barely inhabited shithole. What did you expect? 6 trillion sandniggers dead?

It's not like we won't buy another one now

retards, none of our people died, yeah if you want to be cheap about it, send people in there on foot and risk them dying to kill them

>MOAB in Afghanistan: $1 mil per kill
>Tomahawks in Syria: $47 mil per kill
Meanwhile actual ICBMs are only $7 mil each.

If we are that scared of casualties then we will always lose
>implying the government actually wants to win

So say we didn't drop that bomb, what happens when the chemicals and propellants inside the bomb we just didn't drop expire?

how the hell do you know there are.were 36 bodies? as much as i like blowing up towel heads sounds like jingoist propaganda to me

>only 20 MOAB exists
>bomb costs $30M

>36 dead muslims

This is the main problem with the US going into war with sand niggers. It costs you millions to bomb a fucking hut made of wood, which is worth like...a quarter.

This is also the reason why US has a problem wiping them. If IS fought US in a conventional conflict, they would have been wiped out in a week

hey, volunteer yourself for the cause you pussy bitch

>actual ICBMs are only $7 mil each

wat?

Trump was a mistake

shit goes obsolete all the time once in 14 years with 15 more in the hanger seems like a fine amount.

How long do you think that takes? Also why don't we use it on a more heavily poppulated area? Big bombs are meant to demoralize not to be used tactically.

I'm happy to hear this because fuck ISIS, but does this mean we're going to be attacked now?

I'm being seriously. I'm a little concerned about America's safety. Can someone please give me a concise and serious answer.

>largest non-nuclear weapon ever

Nah m8. Russian FOAB has a larger yeild

>implying this isnt what the us wants, so they can waste money on more weapons they've invested in

doesn't matter what we spend, the end result is what matters, we are bombing the shit out of jihadists, and that will NEVER stop as long as they exist we will continue to bomb them, they want to jihad, we will bomb them any opportunity that we get. they will think twice before wanting to jihad next time

No u.

thats why we armed them... they have humvees and tanks and shit now, the uniforms never took for somereason, personally i think its the temperature, they like to free ball in ther muslim man dresses.

Killing unsuspecting randoms is cheap

Killing specific targets who are hiding innacave is hard

ever used in combat

Did you mean 3600?

It was 100 a moment ago. What happened? Zombies?

Seems like an excessive show of force drooping such a tremendous weapon on Hajis. That may have been the point.

No they won't. These people are fucking insane. Dying is a wish fulfilment to them.

>36 Islamic State group fighters dead and no civilian casualties

two lies

no video, no bomb

>dropping a 16 million dollar 1 mile radius bomb to kill only 36 six rags wearing fighters
you do know who is winning the war of attrition right ?

36 ISIS goatfuckers dead, ammunition caches destroyed and no civilian casualties. Bravo, Donald.

>t.sweedish immigrant from the fuck my culture up program.

Sorry abdu 'jihad' Houssain, we are going to wipe you shitstains off the face of the Earth.

Why don't we kill unsuspecting randoms then? It worked in Germany and Japan

That's not nearly enough for my blood lust. Don, it's after 6 PM in Pyongyang. Let them rip or my day off is going to be wasted.

do you read, ever?

MOAB is literally designed to destroy taliban tunnels... not to mention the first child or bitch casualty will lead every news station for 6 months

It destroyed a large tunnel network they used via overpressure, just like the daisy cutter did in vietnam. MOABs are made for this btw.

M8, even the 9/11 attacks killed only 2,000 people. A mere 0.0006% of our population.

This isn't like in the past where wars would kill 1/3 of your population or something. Honestly even if we left the borders wide open you'd have a greater chance of dying in the bathtub than a terrorist attack

You're a fucking idiot.

>Implying there was anything recoverable from that kind of blast

If they already know about 36, there are probably tons more buried underneath the rubble.

>If you kill terrorists THEY WIN.
Hahaha fucking retard foreigner.

ISIS itself is not a threat. Sandniggers as a whole are the threat.

We used to have 1,000 Minuteman-IIIs, too. We voluntarily destroyed 550 of them.

They were just testing it out for Korea.

>refugees killed in american blast

> Russia bombs ISIS
> " OMG! So based! Russia and Assad are the only ones fighting ISIS. Trump works for ISIS and Israel now. Based Putin killing ISIS terrorists"

> America bombs ISIS
> " OMG! What the fuck is Drumpf doing? Wasting tax dollars bombing ISIS for Israel. He should be spending that money by paying for the bombs to sit in storage. Fucking stupid Americans. Fuck Drumpf. I hope America dies"

Gee, I wonder who is behind these posts.

treaties against strategic bombing

Because we are not fighting a nation this time we are fighting warlords

They don't give two shits about the randoms

I'm not sure how long it takes, but that bomb was built 14 years ago.

Also, IS isn't congregating in a single spot, holding signs we can read from space via satellites that say bomb here.

>the largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat by the U.S.

learn to read instead of being a pedant

Okay fine we destroyed their tunnels. Great. Not like they will just dig more tunnels.

So what's that, $4m per corpse?

Are we really winning?

Not a bad price to demonstrate how we will fuck up North Korean formations.

Well statistically speaking, there's a very high chance I'm smarter than you and considering you don't understand what I say - in perfect grammar - in your language - which is my 4th language and your first and only one - I'd say you're the retard here.

This strike was not intended to kill people.

>caves and ammunition caches were destroyed by the giant bomb

Guess they'll just dig some more munitions out of the ground too.

HAHAHAH bro we have been attacked by ISIS. They are so small they are no real threat to us.
In America all you have to be afraid of is democrats passing legislation to steal your rights away and cultural Marxists cheering them on.

>facepalm

I know you niggers dont like to read but maybe pick up a few books on 4th generationwarfare before you go shucking and jiving on this board with your stupid questions.

> Only 20 exist

Wrong. We ordered a bunch for Iran and North Korea. You can see the order filled by Boeing. Just Google it.

Oh well shit
I think the randoms are supporting them. If we were to demoralize those nations then they would be less willing to help the jihadists. Hell if we destroyed enough infrastructure the jihadists wouldn't have a supply chain. They aren't growing food in those tunnels so where are they getting it?

>> America bombs ISIS
first: Donald Duck bombed Assads Airfield what was used to attack terrorists
second: where are the proofs of he moab bomb? right there are none

>perfect grammar
>muh run on sentence
>muh punctuation

Fuck you giving lessons on afghanistan for.
fly that bomber by our sushi shack again and will swat that fly outta the sky

Also, shit ain't free

>Even with slave labor, tunnels of this kind can cost $1 million to $2 million to build. Marijuana estimated at $6 million in street value was waiting to be delived through the tunnel discovered Thursday.

Different kind of tunnel, same concept.

ISIS relies on the support of someone. I'm not sure who but that is who we should drop MOAB on

We actually lost a green beret a few days earlier in the region. Berets work with the local forces as a specialized conventional force and have issues with assaults and these tunnels. blasting the tunnels out was a good idea and may just become a tactic in the future. Dropping multimillion dollar bombs is good for the US economy, see amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated/dp/0922915865
>defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1146729/dod-identifies-army-casualty/

fucking please, if there is a fucking eternal afterlife or whatever, i'll live however many lifetimes as possible and remain a virgin in every single one just to be at the other end waiting to torture them all

That's somewhat reasonable and you do have decent written English skills. But you're still a fucking retard and there's nothing you can do about it.

With boots on the ground it would take 2 070 000 dollars. The us army uses 250 000 bullets for every enemy killed.

If you also add in the cost of all the equipment and fuel needed to transport the soldiers there the price would be similar.

And if IS was all congregating in one small ass village we'd have glassed them already.

munitions expire, you know how much of this shit gets decommissioned? sunk costs.

Your grammar may be decent for a foreigner, but your punctuation is shit. Using a hyphen is incorrect. Go back and learn about the proper use of em dashes and en dashes.

See you learn our language because we are important. I couldn't even place your country on a map because you aren't important enough. We will continue bombing ISIS off the face of the earth, you can be the peanut gallery for all I care and pat yourself on the back.

ill take the capital of qatar for 700 alex

islam is still the largest religion in the world
muhammed is still the most common name
whos side is larger now?

Yeah, you're not helping your case. You don't even realize I'm not Russian, but half a globe away instead. By the way, since you don't understand: I'm pro US bombing the shit out of muzzies.

We've been killing muzzies for thousands of years, literally. My hometown is a fucking natural fortress to be as effective as possible at killing them. We have statues all over in honor of killing muzzies.

The feelings are mutual.

> the mutha of all retards

USA is FAKE NEWS
> no bodies
> uses archive footage
> no live video
> no witnesses

Yah - (((you))) been bomb'n N' sheit

Literally functionally illiterate. Unbelievable.

>Fuck you giving lessons on afghanistan for.
How can you criticize someone's grammar and shit that ESL garbage out? Also, he's Slovenian, not Russian. You know, the country Melania comes from.

That's the case with any modern military you mong. Armies are not just a bunch of guys throwing handmade spears at each other anymore.