AUS/pol/ poo on roo edition

Hello my Australian friends
How are you today? Enjoying your long Easter weekend? I surely am. Today it is rather cold in Melbourne, but that's a good thing as educated people live in Melbourne and bogans and tradies live everywhere else.

Anyway, time for some news, mates:

>metadata retention has officially begun - time to buy a VPN chums

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/metadata-retention-scheme-deadline-arrives/8443168

>reef btfo greenies considering mass suicide

explorist.futurism.com/scientists-announce-great-barrier-reef-officially-terminal/

>another animal who wants to give you has been discovered in Tasmania

youtube.com/watch?v=koGI3-Jq0xk

>basic economics still eludes our shit government

baka.com.au/comment/why-will-no-one-admit-that-improving-housing-affordability-means-bringing-down-prices-20170413-gvkeyl.html

>Youth underemployment at four-decade peak

theconversation.com/youth-underemployment-at-four-decade-peak-brotherhood-report-75187

>our economically illiterate government decides allowing people to access their super to buy a house in our bubble market is a shit idea, cans it

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-expected-to-kill-off-superannuation-for-housing-20170413-gvkjhq.html

>Despite interest rates sitting at record low levels, one-third of Australian borrowers have not built up a repayment buffer, or are less than one month ahead on their home loan repayments

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/reserve-bank-financial-stability-review-april-2017/8442242

>1 in 3 chance Australia gets btfo by a recession next year (as if we're not already in one)

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/australia-faces-risk-of-recession-minack/8440570

Well lads
We're all screwed. Anybody here actually own a home/have a mortgage? Tell me, a poor fag all about it.

Daily reminder the Kirralee Smith is /ourgirl/ and Hanson is a LNP loving ginger.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/one-taxi-driver-questioned-but-no-end-in-sight-for-ashfield-businesses-plagued-with-poo/news-story/9f4db5d55b55dc4f456d54f5b59b3acb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ADF PERSONNEL DEPLOYED TO NORTH KOREA

ADF PERSONNEL DEPLOYED TO NORTH KOREA

no source kys

Fuck off we're full

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/one-taxi-driver-questioned-but-no-end-in-sight-for-ashfield-businesses-plagued-with-poo/news-story/9f4db5d55b55dc4f456d54f5b59b3acb

I FUCKING HATE INDIA REE
WHY CAN'T WE IMPORT ANOTHER RACE
GOD DAMN IT

They dedicated the thread to me
I WILL POO ON ROO FOR YOU
THANK YOU
I WILL POO

>fell for the STEM meme and cant find work anywhere

Is it possible to pick up a trade in your mid 20s? It seems like the only option for me atm

of sick cunts

How do we combat the Eternal Boomer?

wait

But that's going to take another 20 years. They're refusing to die while they continue to fuck everything up.

np friend :3

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
IN THE EVENT OF NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST, FOLLOW THIS LIST ONE WEEK AFTER THE BOMBS FALL.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GEIGER COUNTER AND A LEAD LINED SUIT

In list of priority of places to steal from
>non irradiated military bases
> hospitals
> houses
> farms (might get shot)
> schools
Don't bother with coles or woolies, everyone will have picked them clean
And organize some fucking guns and bug out bags

>fell for the stem meme but graduated university unable to demonstrate the ability to be valuable because is useless cunt
ftfy

I started mine when i was 24 or so.

poo on roo or the roo will poo on you
poo in me or i will do a pee

you should of done journalism like me cunt then you could be an underemployed copywriter

roody poo.

poo in loo.

straya a best.

ignore them so they die of grief that their beloved millennial children are ignoring them

i'm staying in Cali cunts, how hard am i fucked when ww3 comes

please fuck off and stay in the slums of mumbai
there are plenty of indians here who undercut us locals on shit jobs thus we can't get shit jobs

what the fuck is the deal with the river varanasi? that shit is disgusting

Move to south Carolina, live free

>please fuck off and stay in the slums of mumbai
only because aus rejected me.

>there are plenty of indians here who undercut us locals on shit jobs thus we can't get shit jobs

sorry you can't get (((shit))) jobs.

>what the fuck is the deal with the river varanasi? that shit is disgusting
abhos.

ALA is a fuckin meme party that no one votes for, no one has heard of them unless they spend all day on facebook whinging about muslims.

Seriously not one of my customers in my business has ever mentioned the ALA, when I mention the ALA they have no idea and when I explain what they are they just say "well I have never heard of them and I prefer Pauline Hanson anyway"

seriously you are like the faggots during the US election that tried to get people to vote for Gary johnson instead of Trump. it's just pathetic and you are actually hurting the chances of someone getting in power who is anti-islam. One Nation has massive support in QLD, ALA has fuck all and QLD is bogan and conservative central.

You'd be safer in aus

Enjoy the fallout from Hawaii

First strike lel

dumb cunt doesnt even know based kirralee joined the australian conservatives

retarded fucker

i just wanna come home to NSW
please don't let me rot here famalam
I just need a week and i'll be back
JUST ONE WEEK MR ORANGE PEEL

>Today it is rather cold in Melbourne

too right it is. Worst part is my gf has gone out with her other bf so I'm home alone and cold

hahaha die in burger land you fucking fat cunt
why the fuck are you in niggger land anyway cunty?

Hi chaps.
Ready for Korean War 2.0?

>other bf
c u c k
u
c
k

it wont happen we're gonna be safe i-it's just sabre rattling r-rite guys

>redpilled my female friend on feminism and death of the white race
>now she's extremely depressed
>given up on reproducing and says it all useless

What do?

Not going to fuck her, not my type plus she's kinda fat.

every word you said is true.

t. Ipswich, Qld.

b-ba-s-sed blumf w-woul-d ne-ver send us to w-war h-he said s-so

No
No get ready to die for the Jews.

impregnate her

resistance is victory
as long as you fight back you are winning and haven't lost yet

ree no war plz

>the reef is dead
Oh well good sign the worlds fucked.

Wonder if they will have a presence in the qld election. Hope not

Well, you aren't NATO so you won't be automatically drawn in just because the burgers had some bright idea.
We on the other hand...

Right own up cunts which one of you sent it?

I saw an aboriginal in Harrogate the other day. It wasn't a mixed one either it was the full on ape like petrol sniffer boomerang lobbing stick spitting baby raping kind.

It ruined my day.

your dad hopes i have a presence in his mouth

Its been dead or dying for the last 70 years

oh well cunt nice knowing you i suppose
i have a daughter on the way so maybe i can get out of it under the pretense i need to look muh daughter

NEWY MEET UP WHEN

First time they're not pushing some bullshit to "save" it though, looks like they've just given up.

>but that's a good thing as educated people live in Melbourne and bogans and tradies live everywhere else.
What did he mean by this?

Na our cuck pollies will do anything master america says

we're sending you our undesirables as refugees m8
nothing personal just taking advantage of your cucked system
brexit
lmao

sounds like may is a lying cunt just like blimf

>Slanty Dog-beater Zhang
>Pajeet Poosingh
One has to move to Australia. Choose wisely.

Good itll be fine

Nah.
I'll do a Trump and have flatfoot or something. Or a I'll be a 'conscientious objector'
I ain't dying for some gooks.

>meeting a pol incel
>voluntarily
no thx

what do you think it means? dumb fuck
obviously from qld

good fuck the reef cunt no one gives a toss

The gook
easily
fuck off panjeet
at least gooks are clean

>tfw got a job at a roadhouse along the nullarbor
>tfw 2 months in and feeling suicidal again
wat do, cunts?

Srs aus/pol/ actually seems pretty fucking normal desu. Remember about six months ago when every thread would be filled with NEET cunts and autists?

What specifically is causing your suicidal state user?

become a truckie's slave

Who /melton/ here?

I said you'll probably just end up working in a supermarket or at a servo and handing all your money over in rent to a Jew. Stay home curry fucker.

What did you expect?

wtf. why can't a dog go into the shop

Kek! In my first year of IT and i already have a job in the field. Try harder you piece of shit millenial

Why are the western trains crowded with shitskins

hook me up with the job then neck yourself

yeah i'm a normie by r9k standards
>job
>prego fiance
>educated
>don't live at home

i'm basically a normie but i still shitpost on r9k

i applied for a job at the aged care home in melton
does that count?

Pauline is a sell out. I mean sure Muslims can fuck off but if she's not going to deal with mass immigration she's useless.

why are you even on Sup Forums slumdog? have you ever had an interaction on this site in which people value you or consider your opinion? why won't you kill yourself slumdog?

M-meetup?
>Inb4 neonazis infiltrate usyd in headlines

she sucks lnp cock
just like in wa
she trusted a kike how can we ever trust her?

If I was in SA I might give a fuck about Bernardi and his meme party. Nobody knows who she or the ALA are, more people know who Pauline Hanson is then Bernardi.

Also you aren't from QLD unlike this cunt

what is it like living in india? are you apoor indian, middle class or rich? do you literally shit in the street? please tell me i'm so curious

Australia is probably the worst country ever I think

actualyl i come from atherton near cairns and i know the ginger is a filthy meme

she loves lnp hence the preference vote in wa
meme cunt keep falling for the memes

meetup dude come

I think she thinks she can hang there and bitch about Muslims and people will keep on voting for her. Maybe they will. She just wants the money.

2020 india bcom supoerpooer
2030 paki colonize britain sharialaw active
2040 pajeet make designate first street in australia
2050 outback designated becaude pajeet teach roo to poo outside loo
2060 aussie cant poo in loo
2070 australia designated poo island by panjeet poo
first it was roo now it will be you.
no poo will be in loo

Nice. What did you end up doing?
Literally not helping in the slightest. No surprise though, this is auspol after all

Still best choice

How does it feel to have your country confused for the worst country ever?

dude the solution is dont be a useless cunt
>he didnt do a busines second major with his STEM diest major and 8 business electives

hahahah dumb cum

This is illegal cunt. Fucking slant should be prosecuted for discrimination and get deported.

Well, my family makes almost 20 times the GDP per capita of India so technically I'm rich compared to other Indians, but everyone feels middle class.
No one who isn't poor will shit on the streets.

just like blumf huh
he was red pilled too

i have a new rule
if they're a politician and their lips are moving they're lying regardless of who they are

I'm coming to bongland soon. as long as you cunts accept my visa

reckon doing a drug diversion will affect my cause?

(not a boonga)

Then why do all you cunts keep coming to Queensland? Don't you have sheep of your own to fuck?

LOL op what is that meme called hahaha

What STEM did you do ladsworth?
Was it engineering?

Haha ok you're right. Here's some help. Put together a decent resume and cold canvas every business relative to the industry you want to work in. Take your time when writing a cover letter and keep it short and sweet. Don't go on about your hobbies and whatnot, close your fb if you have one and be polite.

Do you still bathe in the Ganjes river?

and that's why no one in QLD will vote for the faggotry that is ALA or the australian conservatives.

Mark Latham has a better chance in QLD then any of your pathetic south australian or victorian cucks.

>hurr muh Pauline Hanson is a sellout

fucking One Nation has raised in the Senate already about the UN, leaving the UN, calling out climate change bullshit, calling out scummy globalism etc etc.

what has ALA or Bernardi done?

>hurr pauline is pro-LNP sometimes

and Bernardi was in the fucking LNP. You are such a fucking hypocrite. Why don't you go fuck some sudanese you pathetic southern poofter

>Qld offers australia Pauline Hanson, Bob Katter, George Christensen and many other based as fuck politicians

>Vic and SA can only offer pathetic meme politicians that bow to political correctness straight away. No talk about lessening gun control, banning muslim immigrants or engaging in more protectionist trade policies against china.

Like fuck mate if you pushed for the Hunters, Shooters and Farmers party I would respect you but you aren't even fucking Riverina NSW, you are obviously some Melbourne faggot

Shot fired at Manus

Isn't that in Perth?

People saying they have IT jobs, don't even say what they do. Doing phone support isn't really much better than working in a supermarket.

>I think
You're a kiwi, you don't think.

Pretty good. Keeping out of sight and out of mind keeps (((them))) out of my country.

Those are the ones we don't care for. They fit in better with you.