Blacks BTFO

"Outrage after Melbourne shop bans 'black' teens after confrontation "

Hahahaha, I think its funny. But it defiantly won't fly in PC Australia

link - au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/35039178/outrage-after-melbourne-convenience-store-hangs-up-sign-banning-black-teens/

based ausland

You can refuse service to anyone for any reason.
If people use violence against you for not associating with someone you don't want to associate with, they're immoral sociopathic dipshits who can enjoy hell.

Saw this on the news. Good on him

I don't disagree
Some people said i can understand it, but its not good.
Its like there brain is stuck in a paradox between reality and PC fantasy

You can disagree with someone and wish they wouldn't do something - that's perfectly fine. The only thing they need to recognize is that it's not alright to force people to associate with people they don't want to associate with.
If you want to give the PC types an example of this, give them a situation in which they're running a business - using their own time, energy, and resources - and some skinhead nazi-tattoo guy comes in. Shouldn't they be able to associate or not-associate with whomever they please on their own damn property and on their own time?

Businesses shouldn't be forced to associate with anyone they don't want to . Even if its a specific demographic.

aye

How dare them to put dogs and nuggers in the same category.
Poor doggies.

If you banned every black individually based on their personal actions like they do with whites, You'd need a full filling system :D

Ban em all , anything else is counter productive

I thought that my self, Ones a mans best friend the other is no ones best friend.

With the exception of life-maintaning services, if the jews could choose to deny who they sold their water to we'd be fucked

>With the exception of life-maintaning services
No. It's not logistically possible to gain monopoly over whatever it is you're referencing to begin with.
You can filter your own water to begin with.

Do you even have running water in brasil ?

Durp replied to wrong person

>implying the jew would be able to turn down the shekels

around blacks never relax

>that chingrish
The shop's owned by a slanty.

Having dogs be a part of the sentence really cements as a piece of art.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

REAL TALK
E
A
L

T
A
L
K

Surprised to see that in Melbourne desu. But we do have a nigger crimewave problem now so...

>this
Shop owner should be forced to make an apology... To doggos.