Beware April 19-20

Every year there is the Feast of Moloch. This is a 13 day "festival" with the first day falling on April 19-20. On this date (((they))) like to inact some schoolshooting or something similar which in fact is just a covered ritual sacrifice.

April 19, 1993 – Last Siege on Waco, 76 persons killed.
April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
April 20, 1998 - TAME Boeing 727-200 chartered by Air France crashes into Cerro El Cable mountain after takeoff from Bogotá, Colombia, killing 53.
April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
April 20, 2007 - Johnson Space Center Shooting: A man with a handgun barricades himself in NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas before killing a male hostage and himself.
April 20, 2010 - The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes, killing 11 and causing the rig to sink, causing a massive oil discharge into the Gulf of Mexico and an environmental diaster
April 20, 2012 - 40 people are killed and 27 injured after a tractor trailer collided with a bus in Alamo, Mexico, also Plane crash near Islamabad, Pakistan, kills 127 people
April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured. Suspect caught on April 19
April 19 2015 - Shipwreck killing ~700 migrants

I also believe that this year is of special importance to (((them))) so the chances they do something this year might even be higher, and the scale they try to pull something even bigger.

Im trying to potentially save lifes here, common

> the number gets bigger every year
> McMahon.gif

somebody must stop them

maybe its a nuke over north korea this time

are there any events planned on this day this year?

maybe its the start of WW3, the greatest mass sacrifice of all time

184.A.882.C.723.W.154.
118.N.992.A.776.C.324.
Yeah, DPRK will be taken down before autumn. No danger of nuclear response. China will not object. May even help. Aid from South Korea, Japan and Taiwan has been secured.

whats up with the numbers and letters at the beginning of the post?

>77
Kek confirms

not sure if im happy about that though

Oh Jesus not this stupid bullshit again. Didn't you learn your lesson last year when nothing happened despite you faggots pushing the "deadline" back about 18 different times into May?

CHECKED

jokes on you, i wasnt even here lastyear. also technically the timespan is april 19-may 3 as thats the timeframe of the feast. but the first day is the most important one so thats why most things happen there

Literally fucking verbatim from the last time these threads with that exact image got spammed throughout that time period last year.

Hint: NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

let's see some proofs

>April 19, 1993 – Last Siege on Waco, 76 persons killed.
oh, I see they just started in 93, w-well alright
>April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
uh, did they skip a year? what happened user?
>April 20, 1998 - TAME Boeing 727-200 chartered by Air France crashes into Cerro El Cable mountain after takeoff from Bogotá, Colombia, killing 53.
what happened in 96 and 97?
>April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
there is no evidence that Dylan and Eric had gov. assistance in columbine, this is retarded. they went from crashing planes and blowing up buildings to killing a few kids?
>April 20, 2007 - Johnson Space Center Shooting: A man with a handgun barricades himself in NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas before killing a male hostage and himself.
an 8 year gap of nothing, and a murder suicide is somehow evidence of a ritual sacrifice, even though there are murders every day in the US
>April 20, 2010 - The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes, killing 11 and causing the rig to sink, causing a massive oil discharge into the Gulf of Mexico and an environmental diaster
3 year gap and yet another inefficient and costly way to stage a sacrifice
>April 20, 2012 - 40 people are killed and 27 injured after a tractor trailer collided with a bus in Alamo, Mexico, also Plane crash near Islamabad, Pakistan, kills 127 people
So now we're just pulling disasters from around the world that happen to fall on a certain date to fit in with the whole spoopy moloch narrative
>April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured. Suspect caught on April 19
what, i thought the dates were significant? so basically anything bad that happens on or around april 20 is staged for sacirifice ritual purposes? that seems reasonable user.
>April 19 2015 - Shipwreck killing ~700 migrants
another 2 year gap. another non US happening. wow what a concrete theory you have here user.

if they do it every year it will kinda draw attention, as well as they need an opportunity. yeah, some of them might be random incidents but surely not all, but whatever. also im sure i missed a few events, maybe some other user knows about more.

but well, its up to you to believe me. just be carefull that day, maybe nothing happens, maybe something big. i just thought people should be carefull on those days

We know. Be careful with the shills

really sucks to live in """"democratic"""" and """progressive""" West

I'm born on the 19th of April and I am Jewish.
Is this going to be a good birthday?

this also im pretty sure someone could pick out a 3 day span from any month and find a list of bad things that happened from 1993 till now.

all this is faggy larping and confirmation bias retard

only if you gas youself