Why aren't you based like this?

This German born 6.6ft Japanese Zen monk has accomplished more on the personal scoreboard of life than any of you faggots could dream to achieve.

youtu.be/BW31YyMeoio

So tell me, nigger, why haven't you begun the journey down the 8 paths towards enlightenment and become a hard-truth hitting bamf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5XnFAcjAJY
youtube.com/watch?v=KB9O4kFmYkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>personal scoreboard of life

Fucking kek. Mind giving me a quick rundown on what that is?

he looks like he's letting out one of those farts where you keep your butcheeks together and it comes out real slow like pssssssSSSSS

I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Fuck off hippy.

First Noble Truth - To Live Means To Suffer

Second Noble Truth - The Origin Of Suffering Is Attachment

Third Noble Truth - The Cessation Of Suffering Is Attainable

Alright you can stop. I was just giving you a hard time I don't want your entire Buddhism lesson dude. Go reach enlightenment somewhere else.

>3:45am wake up
What is it with monastic orders and getting up so fucking early? Is it really such a sin to sleep in a little? Is waking up at 8 really going to fuck with your enlightenment that badly?

i'm not suffering,i'm dead.

If he enjoys it, more power to him. Not for me though.

1. Have sex with a woman - 5pts
2. See #1

Fourth Noble Truth - The Path To The Cessation Of Suffering

any white guy wearing a chink robe looks ridiculous.

I killed some muslim niggers when I served in Mali and now after years I am having my morning coffee.

weaboo faggot

Nice view.

You should stop smoking though man. I'm sure you've heard that a million times though.

NEETs fuckin love mornings, Schopenhauer was the same way. When you don't have to anaesthetize yourself with drugs and Jewtube for a few hours after work every day like a wagie, you just gravitate towards the god-tier times of day

I'm not intellectually bankrupt enough to follow some ricenigger shit

Is it your will or your willingness that is the problem to your issues?

Yeah man I know but to be honest, I'm enjoying every cigg more and more and I'm confident about that. Thanks, but weather is shit today and storm destroyed my boat yesterday so I'm sad.

>BMTH

bro

Amen.

Nothing like going for a run at 6:45.
Do 15 minutes of yoga and warm up, then run for an hour. So good for the mind man. I don't have caffeine or anything before I run either, just a liter of water and I'm off.
So peaceful desu

It's your life, do whatever you want with it.

Seriously though, that place looks really nice. Seems like it'd be really relaxing to chill next to the lake early in the morning.

Sorry about your boat.

>eastern religions
race traitor

It doesn't surprise me a German would go turboweeb, they're both autistic people.

I used to be really down with buddhism and zen. I'm still pretty zen, but Buddhism in inherently selfish.

It's a belief system based entirely on the self with no regard for external elements, ie; other people.

They'll only help others as far as it aligns with their belief system, meaning that they will only help those who serve only themselves. On paper that sounds good, but in practice these aren't people who are business owners or opportunity enablers. They're people who are disciplined to have as minimal impact on their world/society as possible and view life and existence as we know it as some sort of oblique transient phase that exists only to make us suffer.

Buddhists live a life of steady suffering only thinking about how we exist to die.
Reality is a way for humans to create and explore.

Buddhists are nothing more than the kid on the playground who doesn't want to build a sand castle because they'll get dirt on their clothes.

Because life is meant to be sat out.

>the only meaning in my life is to fuck a white girl and have white children

And people say leftists are obsessed with sex

Last clean mug man, I pretty sure I'll make an ashtray out of it after last slip.

>This German born 6.6ft Japanese Zen monk

gay

I'm pretty sure the average NEET stays up way too late and then sleeps well into the afternoon. I don't know where you found your herd of monastic NEETs but they're not the standard.

yeah you dont understand it at all, you have to let go of the eternal struggle, you can never reach your goal in it, its fools errand

Do the capital S's indicate loss of butthole control mid-fart, and the fart comes out faster?

>I used to be really down with buddhism and zen. I'm still pretty zen, but Buddhism in inherently selfish.It's a belief system based entirely on the self with no regard for external elements, ie; other people.

Beautifully put and true

>yeah you dont understand it at all

gay

>Japanese Zen monk
The Asian MGTOW

SHUT UP YOU STUPID NEET

at least I CONTRIBUTE to society.

Yes it is, I recommend you to move here if you'll have an opportunity. Slovakia is cheap, peaceful and nice. This house cost about 130k 4yrs ago. Quiet neighborhood, all white and about 15mins from the capital.

As if Kill/Death ratio isn't the only scoreboard I'm interested in.

>could dream to achieve

Jokes on you, I do not have any dreams

Because im polish catholic and i have plenty of spiritual stuff to do related to my culture and continent instead of becoming religious weabo somwhere on the hermetic asian island where nobody wants your white face in the first place

I haven't seen quality like that since 2008. You can barely make out what's going on in that video.

Well said polbro.

Come on man, think about how to achieve transparent democracy in the hearth of the Europe.

are you that forign legeon guy that was posting /k/ during operation serval?
and if so did you and your mates make it out okay, I've read that the legion took some causulties

>bring me the horizon coffee mug
Next level faggotdom

He wore a dress and sat down lots. Fucking amazing.

No, no I didn't post anything at that time but I learned about Sup Forums in there heh. Serval was some deep shit rock'n'rolla hellayay if you ask me, we were bombing that fucking hufe rock in between the nowhere.

Did you see the part where he told his Chink servant to stop bitching and act like a man?

Very good post

But I was just navigator so basically more than anything I was dispatched in Gao acting like metropolitan police for that militant niggers.

>German born Japanese
He's no more Japanese than Jamal is German.

Tell me more about faggotry mister burger.

I used to think like this. Fact is, you don't get anything to take with you from fucking those women. I fucked over 20 chicks because i wanted a higher "score", but now after a few years i have gained nothing from it. it's just a memory, nobody gives a fuck and i can't get anything with the fact i had sex with some girl years ago.

glad to know you made it out alright
If you ever feel like it please make a tread about your experiance on /k/I know tht there will be faggots giving you a hard time but many people would apreciate it
et merci beaucoup pour votre service

You just said what he said. That buddhist believe that everything is in vain so there is no reason to do anything. So buddhist don't do anything worthwhile. Ootko vähän tyhmä? Toistit sen mitä se sano.

When it comes to Buddhism, that guy ain't got shit on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5XnFAcjAJY

You're still not contributing to society in any way, that's selfish and i don't want to be selfish. How does it make you feel that despite being a total sheep, this guy is still morally better than you?:

SWITZERLAND

Y
E
S

painful samefag

To be honest I'm trying to forget about all that shit.

fuck off Vlad

I have shagged 150+ chicks and had my music used in movies, met people whose records I used to buy, and I now have my own recording studio, I think that beats going "Aum Mane Padve" all day.

Buddhism is cool.

You are nothing but an animal if that is all you aspire to in life...

buddha was snake oil salesman, true meaning of live is to post pepe and praise KEK

*BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPP*

The whole point about zen Buddhism is to not achieve anything, get free from the need to do anything usefull. this is just a joke

>The whole point about zen Buddhism is to not achieve anything
dude, that means everyone on Sup Forums is practising it perfectly

Might as well look at your bald-head bum-boy and say:
"You are nothing but a vegetable if that is all you aspire to in life"...

Westerners have no idea what the fuck Buddhism is. You have this Hollywood kind of idea what Buddhism is, but no contact with reality.

You think these people are vegetarian peaceful people spending most of their time in meditation and oh woe how life is pain and suffering.

When in reality, Buddhism spawns huge, vast landmasses covering stuff from Theravada to Vajrayana. The fact that you even equate Zen (which is mainly Japanese school) with whole of Buddhism shows how deluded you are.

Go ahead and visit some Vajra practicioners in Tibet or Nepal. They eat meat, drink alcohol, have sex among multiple other "normal" things. MONASTICISM IS NOT BUDDHISM.

The fact that you want to portray Buddhism as some ascetic death worship cult is mostly created by Western idea of Buddhism. In reality, this is not the case.

This is the same case you would compare Christian monastic monks who live in celibacy in some isolated monastery and say "All Christians are like this"

I hope you understand your idiocy

False religion. Catholic is the only way.

sage

>Why aren't you based like Garysan?
youtube.com/watch?v=KB9O4kFmYkg

Is buddhism the ultimate redpill?

>Magga, the path to the cessation of, or liberation from dukkha. By following the Noble Eightfold Path, restraining oneself, cultivating discipline, and practicing mindfulness and meditation, craving and clinging will be stopped, and rebirth and dissatisfaction are ended

>Maga

Is kek trying to say something for us with the trump campaign slogan?

I'm still not dressing like a chink though.

>fourth noble truth
>noble digits

Enlightened post, user.

Yeah and 666th reincarnation of the rarest pepe is haunting Shia because of the pure virgin energy Sup Forums is using. Let's call it white magic.

So Buddhism literally wants us to stop living and beocome souless meditators with no drive passion or loyalities? Fuck Buddhism I will die for the reich

That jaw line..

if you dont have a square jaw line or a defined jaw with low bodyfat you are not a man.

PERIOD.

Suffering.

Because I don't want to

looks like a hole with water in it, after some Chernobyl explosion or something? i hope you dont eat the fish in that water

shutup faggot

zen buddhism is my second favourite religion, too bad its more about peace and less about redpills like christianity. Catholicism had crusades so

Go fuck yourself weeaboo

>Oh no somebody told my buddhists are not the peaceful monks like in my favorite cartoons
kys anime faggot

But can Buddhism

SINK
THE
CHINKS

?

'Tis a sign.

It's rock mine pit lake, all clean, after the watter appeared they closed the mine and now it's like this. I think it was in late 90's.

you're just mad and gay, look to your inner self why this is
this is dedication

>further proof that height is positively correlated with autism past 6"1 or so.
This German is a traitor to his nation.

I will be doing a speedeun trough life.

I'm a Catholic you Swedish cuckold

>MONASTICISM IS NOT BUDDHISM.

wow welcome to the mahayana. btw zen =/= monasticism.

>Go ahead and visit some Vajra practicioners in Tibet or Nepal. They eat meat, drink alcohol, have sex among multiple other "normal" things.
>i will understand the dharma if i observe how nominal/cultural buddhists perpetuate samsara

lmao

fartologists call that a "sneaker"

I was in the military, I'll take heavy drinking and blowing shit up as my path to enlightenment over being a giant weeb autist anyday.

I'm only 6.5ft.

>The Cessation Of Suffering Is Attainable
No thanks, why are you so against suffering?

You understand these arguments are all vain?

>>i will understand the dharma if i observe how nominal/cultural buddhists perpetuate samsara

Jesus tells you to abandon your wealth, riches and give them to the poor. Turn the other cheek. No-violence, path of non-action. To resist no evil.

No Christians actually follow these advices. Not even the hardcore monastics.

there's no point to mental suffering. any benefits you can conceive are incorrect and would be better acheived by a happy state of mind.