BREED OF BEACE :DDDDDDDD

BREED OF BEACE :DDDDDDDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZxliBUvzA
liveleak.com/view?i=b93_1438877680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/lbgt/

my new neighbor is an alcoholic old woman and shes got one of these bad boys, i doubt that she can control it when it goes for my throat in the elevator.
how fucked am i?

"Winfrey underwent surgeries to remove both eyes and one leg. Winfrey died one week after the attack.[783][784] Hicks was charged with misdemeanor possession of crack cocaine, and there was "speculation as to whether or not the dogs may have gotten into some narcotics"

Wew lad.. bulldogs are awesome I was wondering how one of them was one the table

very fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZxliBUvzA

considering I see them in rap videos barking at the camera 90% of the time, I'd say it's mostly down to the nogs that own them

its insane that people are allowed to bring their monsters into public places and they dont even have to put the mask on them

Reminds me of another group.

Don't worry, it'll murder her first.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU DEFEND PITBULLS, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE PEOPLE THAT SHOUT "THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE: THE HUMAN RACE"

Poor Chow. Fucking poke its eyes until that fuck lets go or is blinded. Choke the pitbull to unconsciousness.

This. Whoever owned the Chow is a fucking pussy piece of shit. If that was my dog howling in agony while the pit gutted him, I'd have knifed the niggerdog in the throat to get it off of him.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world

Bruh your a little bitch i have a pitbull and i have never had a more loving dog on my life. Its the owners every time

Think about it, even some owners say

>theyre really sweet deep down u just rayciss

then someone ends up paying the toll

>hurr my little puppy never do nuffin
every time.

>genetics and breed are just make-believe
>blacks and pitbulls have no innate predisposition to violence

Who taught you abos to use the internet?

Lol this. Shitlibs love pit bulls and they make the same excuses for them that they do for niggers.

There's only one breed, the canine breed.

>HE A GOOD BOY, HE WAS 'GON GO TA DOG SHOWS

pitbulls may be vicious but humans are far far worse and are cruel by choice

fucking kill yourselves

>hey guys you can't hate muslims for being violent because blacks are worse!

Or maybe just because some humans are shitty we don't give an automatic pass to a breed that exists only for violence.

>hey guys humans humans humans
apples and oranges you uneducated moron

Well yeah, I agree. Humans that have pitbulls should be put to sleep as well.

The dog of niggers.
And the nigger of dogs.
I love doggos, but pits are seriouly messed up.

fucking nigger dogs

You're the stupid nigger that compared the dog to humans in the first place, you stupid vegemite eating cunt.

The same bitch would be posting the same shit about refugees if she were alive. Why do women invite their own demise?

>Take a working dog out of their work environment
>Don't discipline them at all
>OH NO, THINGS WENT SIDEWAYS!

If the breed don't matter why not taking a other race?
Quabec banned them today it's a good thing

>working dog

Lmao, they aren't working a deskjob faggot. They were bred to fight and kill period.

White trash and nigs own that dog. It should be banned. It's for total trash and creeps and lowlifes

its not about banning breeds, its about not giving dogs to dangerous/reckless people. i had my persian cat slain by some chink with a husky in the park years ago. now i own an dogo argentino (license and heavy restrictions for ownership) even though its a fierce dog breed and arguably one of the strongest, its very calm, well trained and nice towards other smaller animals
think about the pro gun argument and apply it to banning dog breeds

>you should ignore problem X because Y is also a problem

>working dog
That's a very Canadian way to rephrase "killing dog".

>tfw golden retrievers have like a 15% chance of just being quietly manic

Life isn't fair.

The gun argument and the dog argument are completely incomparable. While a dog doesn't have moral agency, it still has its own inclination; a firearm isn't going to magically turn on its owner or somebody else without the agency of the one holding it.

So you're saying that if you were a geologist or something that needed to go out into the wilderness where you were likely to be attacked by all sorts of megafauna, you would not consider a pitbull as a reasonable choice of doggo?

IT WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMZ TO EDUCATE DEM

>think about the pro gun argument and apply it to banning dog breeds
Guns don't have agency and can't act of their own accord. Dogs can. It doesn't matter how irresponsible a gun owner is, the gun isn't going to go wild and start shooting people on its own.

>literally reinforcing the point that owners, not the dog are to blame for aggression

if a dog is raised in a shit home or by violent people, instead of a domineering and helpful trainer, what do you think will happen?

Seconded. I hate all non-whites and my pitty is golden. Niggers and faggot owners btfo.

No. There are plenty of big suitable breeds not known for turning on their owners. Besides, what scumbag dog owner would bring a dog to fight cougars and bears in the first place?

Truth. My mom told me that back when we lived in Paris sandniggers would adopt pitbulls and make them go mad to organize pitbull fight clubs and see them tearing each other apart.

ITT: neckbeards who use cats as cock warmers and students living with their parents and Mr Jingles the Pomeranian

lel

You're moving the goalposts. A firearm has no agency. You should feel ashamed for making such a silly argument.

Depends on the breed. It doesn't matter how badly the violent people treat that chihuahua, it will never represent a threat to anyone outside a newborn.

Take a breed already predisposed toward violence who's genetics are geared specifically with the purpose of killing like pitbulls, and it's magnified.

But all you're talking about is exacerbating what was already there. Half the pitbull attack stories come from homes where the pitbull was a family pet "softie" that never acted aggressive until one day it mauled little Timmy and killed him.

If your dog turns on you, you were probably an abusive POS.
>Besides, what scumbag dog owner would bring a dog to fight cougars and bears in the first place?
Have you seriously never heard of hunting dogs?

>you don't like my niggerdog breed so you must be cat loving neets!

Seriously, get the fuck out of here you stupid abo cunt.

can I ask what line of work you are in?
Maybe you own a pitbull?
Animal behaviorist?
Or are you just referring to stereotypes and the bullshit shoved down your throat by the media?

You don't use hunting dogs for fighting megafauna you stupid faggot leaf. Hunting dogs are for flushing and retrieving game like rabbits and ducks. I'm not surprised to see someone advocating for pitbulls is the sort of person to try and get a hound to 1v1 a bear for his amusement.

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU RAISE DEM

BADS HOME BAD DOG

GOODS HOME GOODS DOG.

Hunting dogs are used to chase a prey, exhausting it or to retrieve it. Not outright kill it.

shletered:the post

MYYY DOG DIN DU NUFFFINN

HES A GOOD DOG HE WAS GOING TO DOG TRAINING CLASS HE WAS FIXING HIS LIFE

>You should feel ashamed for making such a silly argument.
nice point, but im saying only people with licenses and restrictions should own certain dog breeds, a la australia's dog laws
those family attacks happen because the dogs werent trained properly, ie with establishments of authority. dogs dont just get up and kill people out of random chance. if it were so, my dog would have acted out years ago, although it is a supposed "killing breed", it can softly play with my much smaller pets while i watch.
because i trained it properly, and removed all chances of it hurting me or loved ones. you're underestimating the intelligence of dogs

>choking a pitbull
you know you will break your fingers on the pitbulls neck muscles before it passes out?

Pit bull attacks on humans in the U.S. have reached an epidemic level, increasing 773 percent from 2007-2014. In a 30-year study of dog attacks in Canada and the US, 3394 people were attacked by dogs in a fatal and/or disfiguring manner. 2113 or 60% of the attacks were by pit bulls and pit bull mixes.

In the 8-year period from 2005 to 2012, pit bulls killed one American citizen every 19 days. Canadians have not experienced the pit bull carnage evident in the U.S., but attacks in Canada are on the increase.

>on his way to church
>gettin his life back on track

I do thin film engineering for microcontroller and analog semiconductors. But despite what your two years of grade school education might've impressed upon you, you can be knowledgeable about a subject without having made it your life's work and profession.

Note the number of non-politicians posting on Sup Forums.

She obviously never beat it for anything. All dogs gotta know theyre place

>you can be knowledgeable about a subject without having made it your life's work and profession.
please, enlighten me on the sources of your research

That's 100% illegal in all parts of Australia you fucking criminal nigger pitbull owner.

>All those rottweiler attacks

Damn, I thought they were like staffies where they looked mean but were actually pretty nice dogs (And not in a "MUH PIT BULL IS SUCH A NICE DOG NOT THE FACE OF A KILLER OMG") but I had no idea they were actually that bad. All the ones come across have been calm as shit and played with my dog (a tiny ass beagle) with very little roughness.

now that is bullshit

fucking so angry right now

fucking idiot americans are usually the ones defending this shit. dumb cunts

there are dogs known and bred for fighting larger cats like dogo argentino but bringing them to their habitat, at least without a gun, is suicide.

>sending dogs in to be gored by wild boars

Nigger:the poster

liveleak.com/view?i=b93_1438877680

>All Chihuahas are bad
>Here's a list of every Chihuaha attack

>All rabbits are bad
>Here's a list of every rabbit that's attacked a human

>All pitbulls are bad
>Here's a list of every time a nigger, a filthy disgusting subhuman piece of shit (who you don't attempt to cull because WHAA THE LAW SAYS MURDER IS BAAAAAD) decides to take a dog and abuse it and make it fight other dogs

>27 people in the US were killed by pit bulls in 2014 and 27 people killed in 2015

>Approx. 83% of victims are under 13 years and most are under 3 years old

>48% of people killed by pit bulls in 2014 were family members

>The majority of pit bull attacks are unprovoked

>In 30 years in the US and Canada, 60% of dog attacks were by pit bulls

>Pit bulls represent only 4.5% of dogs in America, but killed 64.4% of 360 Americans who died as a result of a dog bite injury between 2005-2015, compared to Rottweilers at 11.4% and German Shepherds at 3.6%.

>Pit bulls cause two-thirds of dog-bite related deaths.

>Pit bulls are 5 to 8 times more likely to attack than other dogs.

>Fewer than 25% of pit bull owners spay or neuter their pit bull or pit bull mix.

>Six times more pit bulls are euthanized every year.

>Taxpayers subsidize over $2 billion annually on U.S. shelters and euthanization.

It's time to fucking put these beasts down.

FUCK OFF YOU DRUG DEALING BITCH

>those tiny ears
Not an APBT.

Guys, it's not an unusual story where a man out hunting with his doggo gets pinned down by something and the doggo saves him just before he has his throat torn in half. The fact that one of you assumed that you'd have the dog fight a bear 1v1 for amusement is pretty comical a strawman, though.

>hunting pigs is illegal
no it's not, are all Australian posters here from North Sydney?
The dog holds the pig, wears body armor and is highly trained you fucking moron

It's funny how you pitbull owners sell one another out at the first drop of the hat.

>MY pitbull would never attack because i raised it right
>everyone else who suffered the tragedy of an attack deserved it because they didn't raise theirs right like i did
>holy fuck, it killed my kid, i don't understand... i was so careful with his training...
>>yeah whatever fag, you didn't raise yours right, not like *I* did
>>my dog would never attack because i know how to train it right, unlike-

etc etc

this

It's a meme. If a white girl owns a pit bull she probably fucks black dudes.

It's time to use the stairs.

ya fuckin bogan little shit

NOT ALL OF US CAN FUCKING OWN KNIVES OK

your fucking pest animals should be exterminated and you are a ridiculous cunt

i lost my cat to a violent yet unrestricted breed of dog, you're damn right i hate all negligent dog owners.

I'll mag dump your pit if it comes near me or my family

It's even funnier when someone whos knowledge of pitbulls consists of clickbait articles and media hype presents bias information as fact.

lmao
i agree with culling niggers and culling pit bulls makes sense too

The same links everyone posts in these threads everytime. Should we go through the same dance that we do every thread where I post CDC stats, you decry them for being dated, then I post bite statistics from other sources and you start moving goalposts by claiming breed misidentification and disputing the validity of any non-CDC source?

have you ever even owned an animal? what breed?

using a dog to take down a pig during hunting is 100% illegal in all states of aus you disgusting faggot.

Literally the blacks people of dogs and thats why people defend the shit out of them.

Unfortunately, bludgeoning, stabbing, or even shooting dogs is often not enough to get them to release.

your animals should be 100% exterminated you nigger and they fucking will be when we outlaw your dogs for good

>hurr durr owners
fuck you, you dont see this problem with other dogs. are you saying other breeds dont have horrible owners?

Kys

fuck off

bet you think you're hot shit hey, owning a piece of shit dog like that. fucking disgusting

>pitbulls get banned and eradicated from the face of the planet
>niggers and beaners scratch their heads
EH, WHAT'S THE TUFFEST DOG NOW?
YO DEM GERMAN SHEPHERDS, MAN. THEY THEM NAZI DOGS IN ALL THE MOVIES.
POLICE DOGS, YO. GETTING POLICE DOG IS LIKE BUYING EX POLICE CAR. LIT AS FUCK.
>five years later as many kids mauled by german shepherds as used to be mauled by pitbulls

>This is what pitniggers actually believe

wow what a fantastic post

just kidding i'd be dumbfounded if you could even finish an IQ test you fucking idiot