Celt/pol/ - Achievements edition

Greetings! Welcome to Celt/pol/

Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

Wee bit of history about our peoples:
>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe. There were many groups (tribes) of Celts, speaking a vaguely common language. The word Celt comes from the Greek word, Keltoi, which means barbarians and is properly pronounced as "Kelt".

A misconception that (((Anglos))) will spam in this thread is that all Celts are just Anglos with a different accent; this couldn't be further from the truth as almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding mixing from other celtic nations e.g Scotland and Ireland in which admixture between the two is very prominent.

What nations are Celtic? Contrary to what the Anglo-Saxon savage has taught you, Celtic nations are not exclusive to the British Isles, in fact we are one of the most diverse group of peoples in Western Europe, ranging from Asturias all the way to Breizh. Underneath this text you will find the celtic countries listed to spare confusion.

- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
- Breizh: In Brittany on France’s northwest coast.
- Kernow: In the county of Cornwall on England’s west coast.
- Galicia/Northern Portugal: On Iberia’s northwest coast.
- Eire: Ireland.
- Mannin: The Isle of Man.
- Alba: Scotland
- Cymru: Wales

Remember brothers, the anglo has raped our women and pillaged our cities and villages for millennia. Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder for their brutal wars against other White European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0f8zN77sIFZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1qtXOPM95ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for Alba

Post your celt accents
vocaroo.com/i/s0f8zN77sIFZ

The savages have congregated and started their own threads. Bravo lads, didn't think you had the ability to organize things judging by your gib dependent """""""""countries"""""""""""

Celts don't exist. They're the white trash version of WE WUZ KANGZ.

Tell me a single thing the regions you mentioned (Asturias, Breizh, Kernow, Galicia/Northern Portugal, Eire, Mannin, Alba, Cymru) have in common which cannot be applied to other european territories. Just one thing.

Nice try Mehmet

so at what point do we hate the english? after roman conquest or 1066?

cymru am byth

i'm hoping that the uk will break up now purely because of the infinite butthurt from both muhammad-al-britani and the mainland mehmets we'll get

vocaroo.com/i/s1qtXOPM95ZQ

Guaranteed an Irishman or some fag Scot SNP guy posted this.

But as part of the union, we get loads of english taxpayer money whilst services in england get shut down

celts come from central asia and are brothers to turks. there's a story in which a band of mercenary celts (fighting for christians) and turks (who are only muslims on paper) are about to fight but they stop fighting when they see that their symbols and rituals are alike. they both abandon their posts from army and start living in a castle together for something like 100 years. then someone (christians or muslim turks) with a big army comes and wipes them out

the ruins of that castle still stands in east part of turkey

Give it up T*rk, you'll never convince anyone that you're part of Europe

who gives a shit about europe? celts didn't originate there you criminal ango spawn

>who gives a shit about europe?
you, apparently
>celts didn't originate there
yes they did.

Are you retarded or just a turk?

>"jews lie about history, (((science))) is bs"
>"look this scientific research backs my ideas up"

Sup Forums the post

>posts evidence
>"you probably believe that science is bs therefore your evidence is invalid"
The eternal roach strikes again

>implying so much
But that was you people that started the whole Jew hate thing

Don't talk down to your superiors

do you also believe that global warming is manmade, pyramids were built as tombs and hitler killed 6 gorillion kikes?

are you retarded? the only country kikes didn't get expelled were ottomans. khazar turk kikes before them killed muslims like flies. if it wasn't for khazar turk kikes, europe would be overrun with ar*bs

I don't like these but they are facts

No because that's an entirely different narrative. Your argument consists of trying to make me look like a pseudoscientist while you claim that Celtic people, who inhabit western Europe, originated in central Asia, which ,despite being completely ironic in that it is entirely pseudoscientific in nature, anyone with a neuron in their head can figure out is false.

I've been trying to learn Irish lately but it's hard because I know none of the people I live around speak it, so it feels like it's for nothing

>Anglo rape baby
>Celtic

What happened to Turkey? You guys used to be cool.

kikery and ar*b imperialism

It's pretty pathetic 2bh. Their whole 'identity' is hating the English

Literally KANGZ

implying scotsmen are celtic

Iraq fucked us once, then U.S daddy saved us.
We have tons of oil.
Yeah that's it.

Stop making these threads. You aren't "Celtic".

how is it that this cancer doesnt get deleted or archived yet my threads doo wtf

and ths bulshit about anglos is fuckign supid shit there called fucking english people fuckin retards

I thought Celtic identity was about the Cltic language, but Galician and Asturian are both Romance languages.

If it's not about linguistics and is about ancestry and heritage, shouldn't England also be Celtic as they have more Celtic blood than both Galicians and Asturians? I think I remember reading England is only like 10-20% more genetically Anglo-Saxon than Scotland and Wales.

This. I'm mostly Celtic (Welsh and Irish) and I appreciate Celtic culture, but I can't stand how so many of them make the basis of their culture a hatred of the English. You observe practically any Celtic thread and it will be full of anti-English rhetoric and circlejerking, even when no Anglos are present in the thread. It's fucking pathetic.

but anglos are disgusting people regardless of the subject?

>make a thread about celtic culture and achievements and general pride
>anglos come in and start shitting all over it
>we roast them
>'oi w-why this h-hated of f-fellow whites?'

Softest bunch of cunts.