What is the deal with Asians?

We are all aware of the meme that Asians have high IQs. In my experience, this is at least true insofar as they are more tolerable than blacks and browns of all variety. I grew up in a suburb of LA that has the highest demographic of 1st and 2nd generation East Asian-americans in the country, went to elementary/highschool with a ton of Asians, and pursued STEM in college, so I've had casual and friendly relationships with asians. Having been raised in multikulti Commiefornia I have even dated 2 asian girls and gotten to know their families over the course of those relationships. So my question arises not out of a state of ignorance, but of discomfort with the implications of my own observations.

So what's the deal, Sup Forums? What are Asians lacking? In my adult life when I am forced to hold casual conversations with Asians, they don't go anywhere. It almost seems like they're (relatively to other races) disinclined to novel/creative/independent thought. In my experience Asian-americans do not seem like balanced adults, they don't bring the same level of creative freeform thought-formation that makes interpersonal exchanged interesting and exciting, nor do they seem to experience life with the same sense of self respect and individualism that enables the better aspects of Western society.

Other urls found in this thread:

booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/journals/10.1163/156853710x531203
cherriyuen.com/idioms.php?language=zh_HK&idiom=48
youtube.com/watch?v=PsdjMfZRJxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can see that they have somewhat of a drive toward measurable personal achievement, and that they abide by a collectivist morality. I can see positive aspects of these cultural traits. And yet, in my adult life I've distanced myself from nearly all of my friendly relationships with Asian-americans as we've gotten older invariably because as I grew out of young-adulthood I felt like I'd literally grown past their level of discourse. My asian friends who were formerly comparatively bright and successful still seemingly have the intellectual independence of highschool students despite their often high qualifications.

Why is this so? If Asians have high IQ why do the vast majority of them come off as boring/intellectually empty/milquetoast retards?

>OP gets btfo in the last thread
>makes the exact same thread
pathetic

They are descended from passive and subservient people, evolutionary chosen for collectivism and conformism.
Their babies cry less and are calmer.

>thread cap reached because awesome thread
>Leafchang babyrage
>mfw

it reached thread cap because Sup Forums always likes to point out how stupid and pseudo-intellectual the OP is being

East Asians brains are heavily left hemisphere dominant which would explain the lack of introspection, intuition etc, and would explain why they're stereotyped to be good at maths etc.

They're like computers

They are mostly collectivists. Conformity and keeping face is the highest ideals in Asian culture. Conformity suppresses creativity and independent thought. Why do you think despite making up a majority of classical musicians, there hasn't been an Asian composer who has composed a better piece of music than the European greats?

Northeast Asians (Japan, China*, Korea) are smarter than the average white.

Jungle Asians (Vietnam, Thailand, Indoneisa, Philippines) are dumber than the average white

* China is a big country, there are a lot of hicks dumber than bricks that are beaten back with sticks when IQ tests have to be carried out.

Also, while the average Asian is smarter than the average White, and a smart asian will produce a child just as smart or more likely, just a little smarter, generation by generation increase in quality by increment - whites are freaks - whites get surprise dumbasses AND geniuses out of nowhere, whites are a mixed bag.

Remember Chris-chan? This super autist actually had a father who was not only a productive member of society, but the father had actually invented stuff. How a smart white father produced a dumb white son is a mystery to me.

People like Chris-chan like China might be set adrift to sea. But it's possible that if a dumb kid with a smart parent like Chris-chan reproduces with another dumb kid with a smart parent - maybe there will be a genius? ????

In Western cultures, high empathic concern and low personal distress have been implicated in increased prosocial behaviour (e.g., Eisenberg et al., 1989) and better emotion management and peer relations (e.g., Eisenberg and Fabes, 1998). Various factors have been examined with respect to affective empathy, but the role of culture has received little attention. Previous work suggests that children from East Asian cultures compared to those from Western cultures experience greater personal distress and less empathic concern

. Consistent with research on children, East Asian adolescents reported greater personal distress and less empathic concern than their Western counterparts. The bicultural individuals’ scores fell in between the East Asian and Western groups, but revealed significant differences from their ‘uni-cultural’ peers, demonstrating shared influences of community and family. Importantly, however, the relationship between affective empathy and social-emotional health in bicultural individuals was the same as for Western individuals. The current results provide an important first step in understanding the different cultural influences on empathic responding in a previously understudied population ‐ bicultural individuals.

booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/journals/10.1163/156853710x531203

fuck off OP i know what you're trying to do you faggot

Wee, new thread

Britjew, please don't post here, I just get visions of you in a gas chamber.

Anyway, look up Intense World Theory to understand analytical mindsets - how people can both be quite sensitive but also quite aversive. Also, neuroticism and risk aversion, which breeds collectivism. It describes many asians well. Also myself, incidentally.

The babyrage is just filling me with absolute mirth, dude, you are beating yourself here

why cant asians drive? theres a part of los angeles where mexican and asian drives collide, i have to constantly defensively drive to avoid their shitty driving skills.

you're the one who's raging making multiple exact same rage threads

Asians are the shittiest race.

Whites can cope with being better looking
Jews can cope with higher verbal IQ
Blacks can cope with athleticism and muh dick

What do Asians have? They're all asexual faggots

I'll look into it, thanks user. Exposure to insightful literature is one of the main reasons I posted this thread. Good work

no the main reason you made this thread is to cope with being a low IQ subhuman

China have productive manufacturing industry tho

Wow slave labour to produce iPhones for some spoiled western kid while pollution makes the country inhospitable. What a catch!

What is the food on the bottom right? Looks yum-diddly-ummy!

no it doesn't you tard. chinese products are trash and you pay for it because you're low IQ poverty garbage

>and less empathic concern

Ancient Chinese idiom:
各人自掃門前雪,莫管他家瓦上霜 "Everyone shovel the snow in front of our our door, never mind the frost on another house's roof"

...and also:
瓜 田 李 下 - (While on somebody else's farmland) Don't tied your shoes in a melon field or adjust your hat under a plum tree. 瓜田不纳履李下不整冠 - avoid behaving in a way that arouse suspicions.
cherriyuen.com/idioms.php?language=zh_HK&idiom=48

We mind ourselves, a lot, and we expect others to do the same. So unfortunately, there exist a huge level of victim-blaming and lack of empathy in Chinese culture. Status Quota is always gold.

>not realising how complex "intelligence" is

You must be a chink

Intelligence isn't easily measured by an IQ test dipshit, while it can be a good indicator, there's more to intelligence than logical capabilities

If "the average Asian i s smarter than the average white" how come east Asians don't innovate at fucking anything? I'm not just talking about science and technology which is what a retarded Asian like you will mostly be thinking of, I'm talking about culture and language too which are all derived from the masses.

why are Asians constantly mimicking white culture, Chang?

Fuck off back to China

dogmeat satay

tenks 4 da bmup

Japan has shown significant innovation. They just haven't cared enough about the rest of the world to push it on them.

that chink is probably smarter than you though you bongshit

>If "the average Asian i s smarter than the average white" how come east Asians don't innovate at fucking anything?
asians hold the most patents today you bongshit. white europeans invented modern amenities because they stole all previous knowledge from rome. before they sacked rome europeans were all subhuman barbarian tribes. go learn some history

This shit doesn't even make sense

>we mind ourselves a lot

Why the fuck are you migrating to other countries in such huge numbers then?

Fuck off back to China ffs

This is a brilliant point. In another thread a nigger user guitar player was talking about how he would jam out with his asian friend, and his asian friend would always get jealous and insecure of his ability to improvise and makeup creative melodies on the spot, and that impotent rage would motivate him to practicing for hours upon hours mastering his technique, at the end of which process he was really good at playing fast scales but still could not improvise for shit. I think that's a good example of the cognitive disparity that I'm talking about here.

>because they stole all previous knowledge from rome
Yeah we stole the industrial Revolution from Rome lol

you got a head start to industrialization thanks to rome you bongshit. stop pretending europeans weren't subhuman tier paganistic barbarian trash before europeans sacked rome you faggot anglo

This is some hardcore WE WUZ shit right here. Tiny cock, tiny brain. A double loss for you Chang

>English as the first language (?)
>Still lacks reading comprehension.

>gooknada
you have to go back yellow-belly, preferably on an united airlines plane

What the fuck are you saying? Are you trying to imply the romans weren't Europeans?

Also you didn't even read my entire post you slant eyed cunt, I was talking about cultural innovation too such as language

Fuck me you chinks are so fucking stupid

This dude is kikeshillan or actually a butthurt Leafchang , either way it's pretty funny

They can't make mark art from the heart like the white man can.

here we go again.

>muh creativity
>muh dick

Now, is this because they don't have a heart? Or just because they lack creativity and flexible thinking?

>Fuck off back to China ffs
>Fuck off back to China

Why you so triggered, nigger?

>WE WUZ shit right here
it's like you have no mental capacity to comprehend english or something

>Tiny cock
'muh dik'

>tiny brain
implying brain size correlates to intelligence size

you're so fucking stupid and gay, bongshit

what a gyp

now this is a classic
>we wuz
type post. if you think romans were european then you have no knowledge of history. kill yourself you faggot anglo

Apparently all the technologies Britain pumped out at its peak during the industrial Revolution was a result of what the Romans did thousands of years before.

WE COULDN'T EVEN BATHE UNTIL DEM ROMANS TAUGHT US N SHEEIT

"muh creativity" is the reason why you are able to speak our amazing language and why you're able to use the internet and computers faggot

If literally an entire subrace of people having a deficiency of free thought formation that is not irrelevent AT ALL, it's actually really important that we make ourselves aware of the differences. And nobody is belittling asians for having small dicks, that just happens to be known by everyone so it comes up in conversation

Brain size relative to body size is correlated with intelligence.

I don't know why idiots on this site sympathise with Asians so much. They're bitter, unfunny losers.

lol you wouldn't be able to navigate the oceans, read a book or have any guns to shoot people without Chinese innovation.

>what a gyp
I knew gooks have low creativity

Why do you live in a white country, speak a European language and still insist that Asians are superior? Are you that much of a small man?

I'm telling you to fuck off because insects like you piss me off

learn to read, faggot
>what is a head start
>what is cumulative advantage
dumb anglo scum

Romans were white you fucking gook

So were the ancient Greeks

>deficiency of free thought formation
>on Sup Forums, an anime imageboard which content derives from the free thought formation of Asians

There are a lot of asians here, dude, it's a weeb imageboard. They don't often come out defending themselves because asians in general lack the tools to do intellectual combat against a consensus telling them they are mentally deficient mongoloids.

A Fucking Gypsy!
youtube.com/watch?v=PsdjMfZRJxI

Not to mention, self-serving manipulators who will easily backstab anyone who gets close enough so they themselves can get ahead.

Waah muh head start.

As if to imply that the Romans were the greatest thing ever, yet again inadvertantly trashing Ching chong culture. Loool

lol Romans weren't Anglo. It's because of that fact that they fucked off to the UK and chimped out over there than muck up Rome.

>implying anyone cares

>bongshit can't handle the bantz
>wahh asians are le bitter and unfuny
reddit

>muh creativity
what an original insult

what european tribe did the romans belong to?

That's not true though is it, europeans developed these things independently you retard

Like some other poster said, I dont know why Sup Forums generally sympathizes with east Asians, they're fucking horrible cunts

Existance of social media does not equate to phenotype equality between races, this is literally not an argument. They are still human beings, of course they are going to have their own internet websites. I have dealt with enough asian-americans in my life to speak from authority in saying that asians who are worth interacting with are a small minority among a sea of boring, humorless conformists.

I don't really care about that. They're just so annoying

>Is it edible?
>Yes.
>Eat it.

Find the flaw.

Sperging out is not "banter".

I'm talking about anime you dumb fuck. You cannot make something like Dragonball or Naruto without creativity. Did whites make it? No. So fuck off. You suck our dick. Not the other way around.

>God creates ideal companion animal for mankind.
>Gooks eat it.
This is not complicated.

>steals roman wealth and knowledge
>thinks his people accumulated it all on their own
anglos are certified dindus

I can't

Jews/Whites are complicit in stealing Asian culture then spinning it off as theirs. You ever seen the movie Arrival? That's an Asian story.

>muh creativity

You can't discern qualitative arguments ("whites are more creative than asians") literally because you have mongoloid cognitive phenotype.

tell that to yourself. honestly you sound like a sperg and everyone else in this thread thinks so too

leave

I don't . I think you are the asian tiny dick sperg outer

>nearly all anime's try to make the characters look white, with white facial structures eye colours and hair colours

Besides
>muh cartoons

Is that all you have? And that's just Japan, not China

The Romans weren't superhuman lol. We've taken our own course but we still respect what they did.

i think nobody respects the opinions of a dirty low tier economy gyp

Asians are fine. They're kind of just drones but they are smart, they follow the law, and they don't cause trouble. I wish the world was only Asians and whites

What even is your point?

Ching chong sympathisers usually refer to their own philosophical teachers instead of worshipping western ones

vermont and 22nd woot woot

>cultural appropriation

>claims his people respects the people who his people stole from

I agree that they've essentially alright in that they are conformist collectivists thus generally being productive and law-abiding, this thread was obviously intended to tease out explanations for the observation
>they're kind of just drones

You clearly have no fucking understanding of European history, our culture is built on top of roman culture along with many other cultures.

The romans taught us law and order, government, infrastructure and warfare

Also not to mention LATIN which nearly all European languages derive from

Just fuck off back to China slant

fuck off dirty anglo. nobody gives a shit about bongshit """"philosophy"""""""""""""""""""

>and still insist that Asians are superior?

You lack reading comprehension, I was insisting no such thing. I was pointing out that Asians have a higher average but whites have more outliers, whites have more dumbasses AND geniuses which explains why there are so much white innovation.

I brought up Chris-chan, a dumb fuck like him would have been culled in traditional Chinese society but preserved in Western Christian societies. The white tendency to preserve dumb fucks might actually also preserve co-mingled smart genes - Chris-chan had a smart father who invented tons of stuff.

I don't think Asians are superior or inferior to Whites, it all depends on the criteria, and of course, which Asians and which Whites as well, but even with criteria like IQ, I don't think Vietnam is inferior to China just because they have a lower average IQ, they are honest and hardworking so they have a lot of doctors and engineers.

Actually read this:
I don't think anyone is inferior as long as they contribute something useful and aren't bragging muh dick and whinging about being victims so much.

better a gypo than a mongoloid

What did we "steal"

you're clearly fucking stupid and don't know that anglos frequently went to war against romans until they subjugated you anglo trash

I'm not going to go out there and catologue all the innovations that Asians have made in our lifetime you dumb piece of shit. To say that they haven't done anything of note is disingenuous. Asians are the foremost innovators and inventors of today. No one even comes close.

is that what your crystal ball told you. go shag your third cousin

learn to read

They are emotionless ant people, user. Their lack of emotion stunts their creativity.

chang was going to be pushed out of a moving helicopter if he didn't post this

I think you were being trolled, silly limey.

Although, being from Hong Kong, English history have long been my passion. While a lot of Western civilization can be credited to Romans, dude, you in UK have a distinct history different from the Romans, different from the Vikings too. Scottish women in particular, had greater rights and independence early on, and this baffled the Romans.

Maybe you should go back to /r/Asian""masculinity"" where you can continue your impotent rice cock whining.

Taking inspiration from the Romans is not "stealing" anything.

asians are a mistake, usa should have nuked the whole of Japan and China 50 years ago

those Asian guys fuck more white women than ever will

the only redditor here is you though. also that gypsy

You didn't read my fucking reply or you simply couldn't comprehend it, which is just fucking ironic

East Asians are not smarter on average you dipshit

IQ isn't a perfect representation of intelligence

Intelligence is a very complex fucking term that cannot be measured with a few questions testing some bodies logical capabilities

You east Asians are such computer brained retards

>>Also not to mention LATIN which nearly all European languages derive from
>WE WUZ
Germanic languages have more speakers in Europe. English is a Germanic language.