It was at night, it's night vision

nice

>infrared footage

Bye bye ISIS...

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39598374
FUCK YEAH BOMBS

youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

>only 36 killed

What a joke, can Trump do anything right?

Supposedly a MOAB only kills 25 players max.

they didn't akbar so good

This.

Very disappointed. They could learn from the Kino that is ISIS propaganda.

An accurate count is impossible, because the bomb dropped the fucking mountain down on them in their caves. There could be hundreds of bodies and no one would find them.

Dropping one of these on Paris or London isn't sadly feasible.
...yet.

These are assassinations which is prohibited by U.S. law.

wouldnt be a good idea tho

>American "super" weapon
>It's fucking nothing

I feel ashamed of my country.

Why didn't he drop it on Raqqa?

It'll be mandatory once muslims take over your country.

I'll be out by then
Let me vote during our presidential election then we'll reconsider

Your cucked two-stage elections all but guarantees her loss, unless some terror attack happens immediately prior to voting day. It'd be great if she did win though.

He's saving them for hitting the Nork nuke sites and underground airfields.

Raqqa is going to make Mosul look like childs play and Mosul is a clusterfuck. Despite outnumbering ISIS by around 112,000 men. The losses continue to mount.

too much civilian casualties in relation to military results

dropping this one on Afghanistan is IMHO supposed to intimidate Korean Kim.

>The bomb itself costs 314 millions
>Not to mention delivery charges
>314 / 36 frags = $8,72 million per frag
>the average payout to 9/11 victims was around $1,8 million
>TFW sandnigger's life costs more than a life of an average murrican

Since when did US care about civilian casualties?

It will do. Dropping the remaining arsenal at the nuke sites and known underground military bases and airfields whilst the USAF and naval forces unleashed shock and awe across the entire north will make little kim shit himself as his little dream of ICBM extermination dies with him and the scientists in the tunnels.

Reminder: General Nicholson ordered the bomb NOT Trump as it was blocking the counter offensive against IS in that province. President Trump was given the notice 5 mins before it happened. The president has given battlefield commanders some leeway in using their own judgment to commit resources rather than presidential orders and bullshit bureaucracy that slows warfare to a snails pace.

> As background, to be legal under international law weapons used for aerial bombardment must comply with the principles of the laws of war: military necessity, distinction, and proportionality. An attack or action must be intended to help in the military defeat of the enemy; it must be an attack on a military objective, and the harm caused to civilians or civilian property must be proportional and not excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.[70]

> During the Syrian Civil War, in February 2014, the United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted Resolution 2139 that demanded "that all parties immediately cease all attacks against civilians, as well as the indiscriminate employment of weapons in populated areas, including shelling and aerial bombardment, such as the use of barrel bombs, and methods of warfare which are of a nature to cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering".[38][71]

>be me, shitskin ISIS member
>dreaming sweet dreams of child sex and sheep anus
>wake up and go outside to take a piss and look at the beautiful stars Allah created
>whyisthatstarfalling.jpg
>as my skin blackens and my lungs liquefy and I am torn apart from the inside out, I have but one final, devastating thought
>I will never get my virgins and sit at gods right hand

I am literally erect from picturing all these fuckig savages being annihilated

your webm: this is the future of warfare. Bombs dropped by drones worth $200 - $9999, not by airplanes worth $20 000 00.

Did you have some family in those caves Achmed? We have a huge surplus of weapons bought and paid for its about time we start using them.

>implying Trump brought the fucking bomb

>just wake up
>fresh cup of coffee just poured
>boot up and check feed
>fresh footage of the moab btfo of isis
Today is a good day

Yeah mate. some absolute top tier surreal drone cam footage of VEID'S and bombing runs.
I saw one of three drones working in tandem to take out a tank and APC convoy(Spoiler: Iraqi convoy got BTFO). Say what you like about these people, they sure are tech savvy and adaptive to their limitations.

Here's one such VEID.

Yeah, 40 down, now 45.000 to go!

Go go Mr. Trump!

next stage: fighter drones shooting down bomber drones.

we are essentially in 1914 with regard to aerial tactics.

>45,000
More like 250,000 spread over 31 countries in 3 continents and thats just fighters not financiers,sympathizers and the like estimated to be in the multiple dozens of millions.

The "Heirs of the Caliphate" are already rising in Iraq in the shape of the Shia militias that are ethnically cleansing Sunni area's and its all funded by Iran. The region is going to be fucked for decades more.

How is this possible? Aren't bombs really heavy? Surely they're too heavy for a consumer-grade drone to carry??

Agreed although I'd say it'd be easier and cheaper just to integrate the bombs straight into the drones. Now you've got cruise missiles at the squad level.

is this real or recent?

>MOAB Bomb
Retards, probably say ATM machine as well.

lol
What a time to be alive

>GoPro battle cam footage
>Drone birds eye footage that makes everything look like an RTS game.
>Livestreaming of events from multiple sides in a battle.
>Drone wars in mid air.
>Drone air strikes with high explosive(for vehicles) and anti personnel customisation.
>Real time shitposting on the internet between the various sides.

massive ordinance air bomb bomb?

lmao

Massive. Ordinance. Air. Burst. bomb you fuckwits

Mosul mate. It's a clusterfuck with infighting with the coalition due to religious and racial differences and thats why (((media))) rarely speak of it.

122,000 men getting rekt by 10,000 fighters(estimated around 5000-6000 now including the Caliphate Cubs)
They've(Iraqi forces) lost so many vehicles and men, Very recent. Casualty reports aren't published any more. They stopped (((Official))) updating the reports at 1000 dead Iraqi soldiers.

Here's another.
It shows how woefully unprepared the Iraqi army really is.
Can you imagine the pure hell that Raqqa will be when the offensive begins there?

Incredible that ISIS production quality it's so superior.

Is this some next-level shitposting?

Where do you get these from?
What media outlets do ISIS maintain?

Here's a newly-discovered type of funnelweb, most deadly spider in the world. This one was found with fangs longer than that of a tiger snake

>Can you imagine the pure hell that Raqqa will be when the offensive begins there?

How do we know it's 36?

articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/16/business/la-fi-bunker-buster-bomb-20111117
>At a total cost of about $314 million, the military has developed and ordered 20 of the GPS-guided bombs, called Massive Ordnance Penetrators.
20 bombs cost $314 million, not one.

#1 that was a perfect drop.

The bomb costs 15mil you fucking tea nigger also the point of the bomb is to collapse tunnels and shit.

exactly this dont listen to the majority of the shit you read on here bunch of nerd virgins spewing OFFICIAL WAR TACTICS N SHEEIT

Holy shit that shock wave

why dont usa have drones recording this from every angle in 4k hd 69 fps

they're not bombs, they're 40mm m203 grenades with a shuttlecock glued on the rear. a typical drone can carry a couple easy

speak for yourself moron

source?

>36 dead
Lmao wow

heil kek

How much do they weigh? I mean the drone is already carrying an HD camera.

>all those roaches buried alive in those tunnels with no light and oxygen running out

could takes weeks until death if they have some canteens on them

It was a strategic bomb used on a strategic target, a tunnel system.

A drone can't hit & run as fast as a plane, so no.
Also can't do strategic multi-ton bombs.

implying accurate number exist...it was a tunnel network.

Probably 9999999 mud skin rats in those tunnels

But but like dude 36 killed

Drumph will get impeached for this

but but dude....like I can get a drone on Amazon. Thats the future dude

US can't compete with walmart drones and M80s from firework stand

It's hard to tell the scale of the blast in these videos, would be better if there were some roads and buildings to put it in perspective. It's a 21 000lb bomb, so I'd say it was pretty huge.

how long till VR execution?

Why?

But the bomb in the webm is clearly much larger than a 203 grenade and the explosion is much more powerful.

And here I am enjoying a shit while I shitpost on Sup Forums before I go back to exploring deep space in Nu Male's Sky on my Easter Friday day off from work...

Shitskins really should pick their battles.