Let me handle this for you

Let me handle this for you.

>ShareBlue Shills and CTRL start larping against Trump for months before elections.
>They figure out pol manage public opinions very well with raids and false advertisement.
>Try to use Sup Forums as a tool several times for news they care about.
>They fail.
As much as a narcissist I am, thinking their only purpose is to raid the Nazis at Sup Forums sound dilusional. They are probably better off in Facebook, rewiew pages and YouTube. So is easy to conclude that they didn't really knew how pol worked and just used kid-like tactics. Also the department in charge of us was probably also just a project, they are a company, if they want to buy bots and people to manage the situation atleast it has to give them some income.
>Despite the obvious failure. They believe they won because of 10 or more autists actually falling for it or just baiting them.
>Stick to pol
Cont

bump
cunt

(You)
>Fast forward
>Trump is the president, celebrations all over pol
>Now they are probably paranoic, how the fuck did a anime board managed to change a favorable part of political opinion against a organization.
>Actually invest on people researching hours and hours of shit posting in the archives.
>Come up with jew-like tactics
>Come up with filter to prevent damage to the company
>Fail but stick to it
>Fast forward a little bit
>While all this happened another department took charge of Reddit, making it all communist, leftist and anti Trump.
>They want to fight the evil man called Pol!
>This guy helped to get elected literally Hitler as president so they raid pol.
>ShareBlue notice and blue pill them, encouraging them to be tolerant and continue the shilling.
>The Donald also comes here after the fall of Reddit
>Being the kids they are, they either fall for the Trump failed us narrative or keep pushing edgy pro Trump stuff.
>Mods in pol who are infiltrates from lefty pol notice this and organize actual raid with pol-like methods in order to convert pol into the neutral ground they wish for so much.
>Fast forward
>We become this shit hole of a place.

I don't think I missed anything.
Let me know.

Fuck, let me finish, you used the same image as me.

Hi!

bamp

Do I need to fire up the bot again, nerd virgin?

Can I get a quick rundown on this image? Is it for or against Trump?

it's fake, that's all you need to know

Now, footnote before tl;dr

I understand many of you are actually against Trump change of mind on his America first policy.
But the spam everywhere on threads not even near related to Trump indicates an obvious raid.
What I'm saying is that if you don't use to use arguments and engage on discussions instead of falling for the cry baby attitude is normal, or atleast for me, to figure out you are part of the shilling or incapable of actual use of reason.
Why wouldn't I call you shill then?

Probably used on some lefty pol operation or in Reddit.
Either way used against the board.

> not even trying to hide

(You)

This is what I mean and what everyone sees.
I don't support Assaad. That makes me a Reddit shill? How so, how do I know you are not a CTRL shill if you are unable to start a discussion.

Only syths operates in absolutes.

Kike shills need to go to Reddit and fuck off from Sup Forums. Reddit is their home

You can stop shilling any time now and get a new job.

Read the whole thing again. Not a single time I said Reddit nor Lefty pol was right or wrong. I just told the history based on evidence and previous information, now.
Any real argument?
Are you accusing me of supporting anything?
Am I wrong because I don't see things from your perspective?

First I don't have job.
Second why don't you stop shilling and get a job?

>I don't support Assaad. That makes me a Reddit shill?
It makes you someone that doesn't belong here. Doesn't really matter where you came from, it's probably a cancerous place like reddit, so we just say reddit.

Please go back.

Why don't you tell me how much did pol loved Assaad then?

I can tell you mine right away.
I support any intent to extinguish Muslims from the face of earth.
If we end any terrorist organization in Syria then Israel will only have the Holocaust victim card left wich will stop being relevant and improve the number of anti semitic persons.
Ending ISIS reign will also end the rapefugees excuse and lower the immigration on Europe.
I fucking hate Muslims for personal reasons.

Have you told me any reason to believe that you aren't a anti Trump shill? Or will you just keep denying they exist and push the Reddit narrative?

so, you support mass genocide. you're either a psychopath or just shitposting. is your place then, Sup Forums is a politics discussion board

>Have you told me any reason to believe that you aren't a anti Trump shill?
I dont care what you believe, I'm just telling you you don't belong and you'll never will

You don't care what I believe, you don't use arguments, you don't support your political stance but say "go away, I don't want you here"

Enjoy the state of actual pol then. This is supposed to be a hate chamber.
If people don't like what you say the call you faggot, they attack you, your arguments, your whole ideals, now if someone doesn't like you they tell you to stop discussing and shut up. Sounds familiar? To me it does.