Female cops are just as good at their job as male cops

Female cops are just as good at their job as male cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=776_1491143479
youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good one OP

Prove it. There's a fuckton of material demonstrating the opposite to be true. Show me some data correlating to your hypothesis.

bait thread. sage.

>the physically weak are just as good as the physically strong in a profession where physical strength is important.
No.

Dad is a cop. Women don't have to follow the same standards to make it and don't have be half as good at shooting as men do to qualify.

>In a bar
>Two female cops try to arrest one scrawny male suspect over harsh words cos they are on their periods.
>One grabs his arm
>Reversal. He slams her into the bar. She is on the floor.
>Second femcop tries to restrain him.
>Pushed. Goes flying.
>Male patrons forced to intervene at this point.
>One applies RNC.
>Male cop enters bar and completes arrest with help from male patrons.
>Femcops cry.
Female police are a waste if time and taxes and women are fooling themselves if the think they can enter CC with an average man and win. Even with training. Protip: Most of us men have done some level of unarmed combat training at some point in our lives. And we are a lot stronger. Don't even try you'll only get hurt. Suck on these truths femcops then keys.

Wow, that sure is some great proof you have there

yes. they have to rely on more on they guns and weapons. this make a great statement pro guns. which is nice thing.
>only if they are strong as an average man

She can frisk me anytime

Cops are useless. They provide no function other than to provide protection for wealth.

Deterrence is a myth.

Refute this

post more female cops please.

>FemaleSwedishCopsVsMigrant.webm

someone just post it

rio de janeiro

Female cops (in the USA) aren't very good cops for day-to-day things. They tend to take their job way to serious in certain situations where it's not needed. I see male cops be a lot more lenient when it comes to possession or a driving/parking violation, whereas female's have like a zero tolerance policy.

NIIIGGER

>ass is too phat to have your gun on your hip

the only reason women are allowed into the police/armed forces is because the higher ups need fresh pussy regularly

This is true. But incompetent men get fired not promoted.

I would seriously be afraid for my life with asses like that.

OP is a bigot. Of course female police are as good as male. This video proves it.

liveleak.com/view?i=776_1491143479

brazilian fbi

THICC

Woman Police works only in civilize countries. The more shitskins you invite the more male police you need.

Women are good with the talking part but worthless when comes for the muscle part, you know like arresting a fricking 275 pounds nigger that chimp out.

Every female cop I've met looked like a dyke bitch. Maybe because they are.

sao paulo police

>police often has to chase subjects
>choose clothing that restrict your movement to show "that ass"

i am pretty sure that trousers are available in 1-2 numbers larger.

Perfect rape material you've got, Norway.

This. Trigger discipline with women is shit.

This is because they know they are inferior to their male colleagues and have constant pressure to prove themselves. Then end up proving how easily they get smashed up. It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

>you know like arresting a fricking 275 pounds nigger that chimp out.

they usually shoot them dead

/thread

Maybe in Norgay where criminals are sent to a prison with the latest in gaming devices.

non military police

I love you, user.

>brazil cops
>chasing suspects

They just shoot them down with half the people in the backdrop.

I think I've visited her youtube channel.

Looks like a juvenile was arrested. Big fucking deal. Show me a female officer arresting a male that IS NOT a manlet

PPPFFFFFTTTTTTBBBBBRRRUUUAAARRRRPPPPPPHHHHHH

Wrong, women are weak and will shoot far more often than men, with less reason to use such extreme force, they just panic.

Officer Thiccness

So... American police?

And?
Women shouldn't be working.

a BOPE, especial operitions of rio de janeiro police, batallion commader

>5 min video
You can't summarize it?

Not maybe.

no not at all.

Someone post the webm

Special Agent Thicc

Officer Waifu

Hideous

Fucking hell, 4 female cops can't take down 1 skinny manlet.

I'm sure there are female cops somewhere too. Police isn't all about arresting and fights though. There is plenty of administrative work to do as well. Just saying.

American police shoot in any situation that could be construed as escalating to deadly force both for their personal safety and because it holds up in court. Brazilian cops execute criminals whenever they get the opportunity.

False, they torture their prisoners by only giving them a ps3

Ex-Military Medic here. After the military, I became a Paramedic, but quickly quit.

I'll say this first and foremost. I do not agree with women in front line positions. I don't mind Pilots, Artillery or whatever else, but front line positions where direct confrontation is a daily occurrence is a terrible, TERRIBLE mistake. Women are just NOT cut out for it.
When I was in the military, I did a lot of work with American forces in Afghanistan, Iraq etc. etc. There was this one particular squad that had a woman fighting alongside them. She was about as fit as a woman can get, but compared to the men, she was barely even qualified. She was always at the back of exercises, she was always exhausted, and ALWAYS a liability. There wasn't a time when I was with them, I wasn't thinking that I'd have to drag her off the field to treat her. It was incredibly unnerving, I felt like were ultimately too slow with her around.

When I got out, I became a Paramedic, and it was very similar. The majority of officers I treated were women. People simply didn't respect them. It's not a good feeling.

When I was in America, I lived with a close friend who was in a similar position to me. He was a paramedic who treated a lot of police officers. He said his worst memory of the job was treating a female officer. She had her face beaten in to the point it was practically mush, then gang raped.

What are women like mentally in combat?

I want more female cops.
So the evidence will become mainstream, women are violent as man.
More cops, females ones, will be beaten with physical force. That will make a great argument for pro-guns.

Result

>PRF
>brazilian fbi
Try again, noob.

One skinny drunk guy out muscles and pushes around/scares off five female cops.

Honestly, about the same as men. There isn't anything wrong with them in that regard, which is why I said I don't mind them in other positions in the military. It's just that the physical aspect, to them, is an unscalable mountain. They just can't do it. All that gear, all that weight. The constant demand to be on the move. And that's not mentioning the potential physical confrontations (not so much in modern warfare).
Women do tend to be more emotional though, which is questionable for a person who is meant to be out there killing.

The only thing standing between you and the terrorists

people have no compassion for male.
>kill 100 man no news
>a woman get slapped and cry, world outrage

Pretty enough filly but just look at the bloody ears on her.

Not surprised. I was on probation for 2 years and when I almost violated, the female slut cops that came along had to be accompanied by more male cops than anything. That's why when cops get the brakes beaten off of them, it's not surprising. I'm not saying that all of them deserve it but they just make themselves look bad.

>Honestly, about the same as men
WRONG.
>What are women like mentally in combat?
Pic and essay related.
archive.is/dBehg

Women are mentally meant to either submit to men or manipulate men. They can't do shit themselves, they are completely worthless.

I can smell the fear from here.

how come chick cops are so hot in our country bro?

i work at a store right next to the police station, and some of the cop poon that drop by to buy food are fucking smexy as all hell. all uniformed up i just cant help but smile brightly at em and flirt vigorously because theyre so damned pretty.

You sound like a virgin that will pop a chub at the sight of a girl glancing at you, faggot.

Isn't female Soccer really big in the US?

that would pretty much make him not a faggot, dumbfuck.

No women's sport is real big in the US.

The soccer meltdown, described in that pic look just like a common UK soccer game.

Guy has probably never met an hooligan in his life.

Swedish ficki ficki defence squad.

Tennis.

It's really simple. Google is invented. You just show me the all female game in a big stadium.

Maybe he's bisexual, Finfuck.

>The soccer meltdown, described in that pic look just like a common UK soccer game.
No it does not. You are either female or extremely dumb.

Lacrosse and tennis is.

Sweden

RIP

People are always saying they panic more? is that true? Do they break easier?

Her hair can be used against her. Don't they tell these idiot femcops to cut that shit short?

>tennis
>lacrosse
These are not by any means popular spectator sports in the US, which by popular I assume you mean relative to other sports. Otherwise, what the hell do you mean?

I think you are confusing the notion of
-being competent at
-being popular.

WTF is Lacrosse?

i thought norweigians were supposed to be hot

those just look like ugly swedes

Well one chick just signed a college scholarship to play as a kicker for a football team. It was on Good Morning America.

>These are not by any means popular spectator sports in the US

I'd rather be looked after by two sexy broads than a big ugly burly man.

>People are always saying they panic more? is that true? Do they break easier?
PICTURE RELATED.
THEY CAN*T EVEN PLAY AN ADULT SOCCERGAME. THEY ARE LITTERALY LIKE 12 YEAR OLD BOYS. WOMEN IN COMBAT IS AS SMART AS CHILDREN IN COMBAT, IT CAN WORK, BUT IT IS A FAIRLY RETARDED IDEA RESERVED FOR DESPERATE TIMES.

>Female cops