Can a jew be based?

can a jew be based?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#5a3e53e67b88
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me, is it Judaism that offends you all so much? I know nice Jewish people.

yeah I know that hardcore zionist suck but I talking about normalfag jews

jews are no different to others

Yes, most Israeli Jews are extremely nationalist and their government routinely tells other governments working against their sovereignty to fuck right off. They fucking sterilized a bunch of nigger immigrants without their permission or knowledge for gods' sake. In other countries they're much rarer but there are some rare ones like Michael Savage, who is extremely based.

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#5a3e53e67b88
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

I know a girl named Codi and she is not Anne Frank

Its the jewish journalists, professors, academics, and Hollywood producers intentionally weaving a narrative that destroys lives and tears people apart

would they have to be Jewish for this to be bad, though? I can name plenty of awful people who are not Jewish who do these same things.

I'm Jewish. Ama

only Sup Forums and the KKK dislike you friend

Well memed. Lchaim, my friend

We all now Sup Forums would impregnant hot Jewish qt's

t. last Jew is Poland

I'm not into that kind of cutties.

One of them. In my city, the 2 synagogues have been converted to industrial buildings. Kinda sad but what can you do, senpai

maybe.

Say "no more".

I think alot of the normal ones dont know or care wtf is going on. Some of em dont have two dimes to rub together

>They fucking sterilized a bunch of nigger immigrants without their permission or knowledge for gods' sake.
Best part of our history.

That and BTFO'ing 7 nations' armies in six days.

yeah, check aaron russo freedom to facism doc and his interview with bill hicks.

Yeah. It's possible for a Jew to be based. The problem is all the Jewish corporation owners and Journalists. But following Judaism doesn't make someone automatically terrible.

Yes.