MURICANS BTFO. LOOK HOW DUMB THEY ARE!!!

MOAB cost per unit = 16 millions.

Are a bunch Shitskins plus some poor buildings worth 16 millions???

So basically they are winning the economic war.

They can spend very small ammounts of money to make americans spend a lot.

All this money comes from muricans cattle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3OyrX11cMkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not about bombing sandniggers, it's about showing others that murica can still literally do whatever the fuck it wants
it also sends message to every remaining free country that it can either submit or be obliterated

16 million is the change the US government finds under the couch cushions Fernando

pretty much this. we spend hundreds of billions on defense anyway, so this is just shit on shit.

360 million Americans

I will gladly put up a few bucks for MOAB's.

How about Trump drops one per day during his 8-year presidency?

I'm all for it.

>under the couch cushions Fernando
you mean in the generosity of their Jewish debt-lords?

>Look how dumb they are
>16 millions
>MILLIONS
>S

Learn how to spell properly, then call me dumb you third world shit-heap

Shut up and get back in your cage monkey.

Yeah. But it is still a lot of money.
It is all about something you don't see because it didn't happen.
This money came from someehere. Some muricans didn't buy what they needed.

go back to plebbit with your plebbit spacing

Do brazilians not know how money works? I mean, someone who's not completely stupid would be able to understand that the money has already been spent on those bombs whether or not they are used, right?

Lol I love when third worlders get super asshurt that we can spend more killing a few dozen sand niggers with one bomb than their govt can spend on their nation's entire educational system. Don't get electrocuted next time you decide to shower pavement ape.

Why not use a small nuke instead? This bomb is huge and costly.

It's a strategic bomb that was used strategically because it had to be.

All those muricans who enjoy being cattle.

>favela economics 101

It's to justify more military spending. They have these bombs sat around wasting away, they need to justify having them.

>we can spend it
>debt to gdp ratio upwards of 100%

the whole american empire is just a card house that is waiting to crumble.

> Test new weapon on shitskins.
> People outraged that weapon was tested at all.

It works well. No survivors.

Government budgets shouldn't even exist. Stop spending my money

using a nuke makes us no better than assad with his cheimcal weapons also the backlash from the international community would be huge because people see nuclear and shit themselves but chemical doesnt scare them for some reason.

I support my tax dollars going towards blowing the absolute shit out of some literal human trash

digits prophesied

The US Military isn't exactly concerned with cost per munition

You're an idiot

>not understanding that this shit is bought with taxes
>not understanding this was a relatively effective weapon against a soft tunnel system
>$16m for ~100 people + materials, meaning under $100k/individual, likely $50k/individual considering the labour destroyed and materials lost
>that costs less than deploying infantry and their support units to the same AO and performing the same operation

God damnit Brazil.

We have warehouses of these because of cold war stock piles its piratically cleaning out our old arsenal at this point. I mean fuck we still have bombs from WW2 we used in Afghanistan.

we already spent the money, should we waste it by letting it sit in a warehouse?

it's not like money matters anymore.

anybody who tries to collect, we can just tell them "make us." what they're going to sanction us? we're a fucking continent.

this is why we have to become self sufficient again and cut away the cancer that is germany and its europe.

This sounds retarded because

>debts
>meaning anything

But quints don't lie.

Jealous AIDS monkey ? We can bomb who ever the fuck we want just because an expiration date is coming up feels good

Next country to be bombed is your own Brazil.

So ... a huge amount of explosives in a giant steel tube costs $16 million? Wow. What a ripoff.
They made bombs that weighed over a metric ton in WW2 and I bet they only cost a couple of hundred dollars. Even with inflation, that's not even 1/100th of the price.

America, you're taken to the cleaners by your own weapons manufacturers. Somebody ought to clean out lobbyists with a flamethrower. I'm sure that would save you trillions in the long run.

>the whole american empire is just a card house that is waiting to crumble.
All the more reason to spend it while we can.

exactly

youtu.be/3OyrX11cMkE

I know your third world education is shit so I'll try to simplify it.

Those were made about 20 years ago. We've had them and not used them. They have been paid for for years.

Now fuck off so grown ups can talk

You're stupid

The biggest influence that bomb will have on US citizens is in the news coverage that is gained. As far as the economy is concerned you'd be pushing it to say that a single item item the common citizen buys will go up in price a single penny.

Those tunnels were built by the CIA during the afghan war with Russia to help the mujaheddin.
Trump was correcting a mistake.
Please don't question God Emperor.

I mean 16M may not be nothing for burgers but I think its enough for it to be spent on infrastructure, healthcare even veterans

I bet FOAB costs like a car and blows up way harder than this.

>Spelling a foreign word is being dumb
He is a brazilian yet he learned a foreign langue and speaks it. How many languages do you even know?

Yeah, nah

Money is illusionary and just a way of trading labor. US will continue to prosper as long as people keep working

Good point, it is better if you use it fresh. But there is something, if you use it you gotta make a new one and that means another 16 million dolar

It's not about the money hue, it's about celebrating the death of one less brown person we have to worry about on this planet.

USA wasted a perfectly fine bomb that could have been used in a direct defensive strategy instead of as an offensive strategy.

Unless you suggest that ISIS in Afganistan is building long range missiles or a navy to attack USA, there was no point of this bomb.

Either Trump wont re-build more MOBA's because he felt like 19 of them is enough.
Or Trump will have to replace it with something to re-gain the same capabilities as he had before.

In both cases, USA is fucked, Trump's giant ego went before the American people.

Who cares just make Mexico pay for the next one.
Then they can start paying for the wall.
Hail Emperor Trump. Deus Vult!

They wouldnt use that bomb unless they knew to a certainty it was eliminating high value targets. You dumb fucking mudshit huehue

Or he could just spend his presidency dropping prototypes. The bomb was made in 2008 and even the original maker assumed they had just scrapped it. We have more than 1 bomb per month 8 years of prototypes.

>homeless and starving people exist
>drumpf spends 16 MILLION dollars on firecrackers to kill innocent people
Why is this allowed? What nightmarish world are we living in?

and they killed about 100 terrorists?

>the life of a terrorist is worth about 160 grand
i guess you can put a price on human life

were just clearing out old inventory. the moab cost is a non issue. this wasnt to take anyone out it was to send a message to the world that we aren't pussies

I cannot emphasize just how marginal a difference this bomb made to the average US citizen. The only way it influenced anyone is
1) we have shitposters like you talking about. That is the biggest time sink. The US has probably already spent more time talking and reading about this bomb than hours that was put into making it.
2) The people who made it had to devote their own time to making it. Given that maybe 200 people made the bomb, that's not a fucking lot for a country of 400 million people.

>USA is fucked
kys retard

>faggots like you and OP are aloud internet access
It really is a nightmare

OP this is one of the most retarded fucking threads ive ever seen
Make the world a better place and hang yourself.

They even spend the time and effort to paint it and put a flag on it
Top key

US military probably spent more than $16 million on eggs and bacon this morning.

>100
all reports are saying that death count is 30 meanwhile an ISIS terrorist with a rusty ak killed 50

>hire artist for 5$ an hour to paint a flag in a day

>All those muricans who enjoy being cattle.
Is that like, a super-awesome dis in Brazil or something? Because it just sounds low-energy and ESL when I read it.

One where homeless people are the victims or their own fucking stupidity. Especially when there are fucking multitudes of NGOs willing to help them. I have zero fucking respect for homeless people. I hope they all fucking freeze to death.

I guess it was more like a test. There was a tunnel network down there - the thing that helped rice farmers greatly to pwn murican infantry in vietnam.
I think there is also a psychological element in this.
Americans hate loosing ther expensive soldiers to cheap people. Ground warfare makes them feel... not so superiour at all (eww i can get shot there, do not want). They dream about being gods among mortals, exclusively capable of throwing the fire and lightning on the heads of the mortals from the safe distance with a button click while preferably while watching shit being blown up online. It's not about money at all, it's about being cool.

Its really not that bad. You should think of it as life invested rather than money invested. If the bomb took 30 man years to make, that still beats losing 5 soldiers for a total of 180 + man years or something.

We probably made more than $16mil already just from people viewing ads on American-owned websites and TV talking about it.

nukes are a banned weapon of war and the bomb was used to collapse tunnels and caves.

They didnt cost 16 million EACH you brain dead tool.

Holy fuck the cost of the missile was spent as soon as it was built and added to the US arsenal.

We didn't just spend 16 million to blow up some sand people

Wrong. Americans love ground warfare, which is why they are so good at it, but you are right about them hating to lose troops to shit people which is why they bomb the shit out of them. Plus they have the money to do that as well so why the fuck not?

1. Name calling is not an argument
2. So spend your own time and money on military, Pakistan, Afghanistan or local companies should have spent their own money on the MOAB, making countries dependant on USA is a nice way to build a house of cards like USSR was.

I bet you would call me a retard If I in the 1980s said that USSR is fucked aswell.
It is, every country is, Sweden is fucked aswell.

Trump is delicately keeping this economic bubble from popping and every day its gonna make the crash even worse.

>bomb countries
>generate foreign views on american news sites
>make more money than it took to make the bomb
Seems legit. Nice get

THis^^^^^^

Niggas acting like missiles don't appreciate in value faster than computers

16 mil is fucking nothing

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?The missile worth was 16 millions.US army used it on a puny target.That's like using a gold bar to hammer nails

>MURICANS BTFO. LOOK HOW DUMB THEY ARE!!!

This weapon WAS NOT PURCHASED during Trumps term.

IT HAS ALRREADY BEEN PAID FOR

NOT USING IT WOULD COST MORE BECAUSE MAINTANENCE ISN'T FREE

16 million is pennies
At 100 thousand a year that's 1,600 peoples salary for one year.
Sure I'd rather tax dollars be focused elsewhere, but 16 million just doesn't mean jack shit. Do I see my food at McDonalds raise a penny in price because of this bomb? The message it sent, whatever that was because I'm not going to debate it, was of far higher value than 16 million.
I'm done shitposting for today

now consider how long it took them to build that shit without heavy equipment, how much stuff they had stored down there, how long and costly it would've been to actually clear it in foot. yeah nah we still come out on top

yeah, but we have had those since...like 2003-2004? they have already been paid for and might as well use them

This.

If it is just sitting there being unused, why not use it?

Did I say 1600? I meant 160

>rich enough to hammer in nails with gold bars
>look at those pathetic americans

MURCA
A
G
A

The bomb was already made my dude. We didn't build it just for this, we have an arsenal of weapons ready to deploy at all times.

Amerifags, you did that TWICE to japan why should it be different now ? You don't follow any rules or laws anyway

16 million dollar investment that may pay off with N Korea.

You don't seem to understand the situation. The North Koreans are master tunnelers. They have all their nuclear shit under ground and they have extensive underground cities for their politicians in case of a war. In fact Iran hired a bunch of N Korean engineers for their underground nuke programs.

This bomb was meant to show how much damage we can do to fortified, underground installations. And since it hasn't been used before, we probably wanted to test it on real targets just for the information on how it will effect N Korean installations.

What If war erupted tomorrow and USA needed 20 MOABĀ“s to destroy underground airplane and nuclear factories of North Korea?

He couldnt use all of em, only 19. USA would be worse off.

Either Trump has to use other resources that could have been used elsewhere, risk ground troop lives or he has to rebuild the MOBA's.

arnt you too busy being poor in a tranny infested shit hole? pipe down nigger

>Government spending is poorly managed.
In other news, water is wet.
So long as the MOAB got a proper field test, then it's fine by me. It's not like my taxes would come down, it would just otherwise go to gibs both domestic and foreign.

you silly brazilian money has no value to the top jew

>They can spend very small ammounts of money to make americans spend a lot.

So the US should also spend less money and just send troops armed with AK47s because it's cheaper?

Start buying gold, cowboy. The debt driven economy won't function forever and soon you'll find yourself in a new world where the dollar depreciates just like every other currency. And yes, US is fucked, because it solely relies on its currency and the financial industry.

The moab has existed without being used since 2003. If we're gonna waste money on it may as well use it before it's out of repair.

What's the point of having a bomb that costs 16 million burger bucks if you're never going to use it?

Not dropping it on some sand castles would be the real waste.

>Spend money on weapons
>Don't use them
Sounds like you're the idiot.

>gold
i'd buy water instead

building one thing a limited number of times and not having the ability to produce it anymore is exactly why Hitler lost.

The US isn't that retarded.

Jesus fuck what is wrong with you people. Are you trolling or are you nordcucks just genuinely this stupid?

MOABs are sort of experimental. Only 20 has been made.

If more than 1,000 is ordered in the coming years the unit price can easily go as low as $250,000 per unit.

Good thing, it's not Australia though. Really, what comes after the dollar crashes?