G-dpill

>read Apocalypse when young
>G-d is promising to kill everybody in the world, except a few thousands of his best followers
>wow, what an evil tyrannic fuck
>grow up to learn about the world and the people
>realize how right he is
Who else here is mature enough to see that a controlled extinction is the only possible solution of the wicked men's question?

>create flawed humans
>punish them for being flawed

We can still turn everything around Ivan, just stop voting for dictators who make your life hell.

Free will is not a flaw

.. then why punish?

> create humans knowing everything they will ever do because the christian god is omniscient
> punish them when they do exactly what you knew they were going to do
> send yourself down to forgive them of the things you knew they were going to do

Where does free will fit into this?

>(((G-d)))
joo boi mind tricks

Disgusting degenerate art. I feel as if I've just rubbed my eyes on sandpaper. What a fucking eyesore.

>((( Apocalypse)))
semitic mind fuck

God is able to directly communicate with billions of humans hurtling through apace at 610k mph

>what about muh free will
I don't think people give our benevolanr alien creator enough credit. Even simple computers can run the odds. God simply is able to do it with 10^99 more datapoints and variables.

I don't even think we have true free will. The person I responded to seems to think we do.

> God is able to directly communicate with billions of humans hurtling through apace at 610k mph

Prove it.

No man knows the true scope of our influence. God set up beginning and end points, that is certain. What we do in between is up to us mostly, unless you're the antichrist or something, which you're probably not as you're here browsing Sup Forums and not in the UN circle jerking.
Don't be such a baby; realize that actions have consequences. Just because you max out your credit card today doesn't mean you won't get a bill tomorrow. The teachings of Jesus are radical but completely possible.

>a few thousands
what is symbolism in the Bible

Just because you can see the future doesn't mean people aren't making their own choices.

I don't think you seem to understand my position. Understanding there are consequences to our actions literally has nothing to do with what I was saying.

Prove there is even a god. Be the first. Ask yourself, did you make the choice to BELIEVE in a god, or did your parents do that for you?

>wah wah wah don't hurt me I only killed a few babies

You're literally fucking retarded if you think that. If you are a christian, or almost any other kind of religitard, then you believe god made every single person. If he is omniscient then he made certain people knowing they were going to do horrible things. How does that allow free will? Explain it. And if a god makes people who are destined for damnation, what kind of a fucking psychopath do you think he/it it?

lolwut

>voting for dictators

>autralians are too dumb to understand free will
Who could have guessed it...

What does the 144,000 number symbolise? Genuinely asking

If it is really that simple then explain it.

God promises nothing. Only priests do.

>see "g-d"
>check flag

Well color me surprised.

So if you walk through the ghetto at night counting a couple hundred dollars as you walk I know your gonna got robbed or murdered. Does that mean the robbers do not have free will because I know what will happen?

Can an ant comprehend algebra? Can a dog grasp nuclear physics? Is it possible God is maybe above our understanding so applying our standards is retarded.

> MUH GOD IS CAWMPLIKATED SO HE IZ REAL

That is purely an argument from ignorance. Congrats. If you say it is too complicated to understand, how can you possibly come to the conclusion it exists?

>lay groundwork as to what is actually good
>tell people that they should do that
>"but muh science and evolution, there is no reason or anything for it at all"
>It turns out that science and evolution in a way becomes the extended bible like with pic related
>"but muh fatty food and hedonism and ugh cigarretes and other things muuuuh"

lol

I'm surprised you can type so well Ruskie, considering your most likely drunk right now

Humanity is not some monolithic chunk, different people make different choices. How can you be righteous, if you never had a choice and the righteousness was just programmed into you? Everything comes with its opposite, you only can be virtuous when you have the alternative but choose against, if you are not capable of it, then you are not good or bad, but just a tool.
128+16, different powers of 2, which means, God is probably an AI.

144000=12*12*1000
12 tribes of Israel
12 apostles of the Lamb
1000 --> God and eternity
The number means that true Christians will be saved.

I don't understand your point.

> 128+16, different powers of 2, which means, God is probably an AI.

What made your god then?

I made the choice after realizing organized religion is a hoax. And after some study of Bible prophecy I saw the cards being dealt to me that I had no choice but to accept. So now I'm trying to follow what Jesus taught, because that's the only thing that will get anyone to heaven. Church or mass or temple will never get you to the amount of faith God wants, because His standard is everything you own and even your life. This is a terrifying reality for all who believe they will be saved before all the terrible things that will shortly come to pass do. The professing Christians who belittle others for their lack of faith in God are wrong, because they probably have none in what He said to begin with. They just want to feel self righteous. That is a false Christian.

And you completely ignored the first part. For "men of logic" you fags sure like to have selective hearing/ reading. Have fun playing pretend your an "intellectual"

Some hints of the NoTrueScottsman falacy. But let's put that aside.

How can you be sure that the bible is not a fabricated book, exaggerating things that may have seemed remarkable to people with practically no understanding of the natural world. How can you rationally accept that without any doubt or skepticism?

I ignored it because it is a shitty attempt at a straw man argument. Just because some things are obviously going to happen does not prove your point that free will is possible with an omniscient god.

>G-dpil
>G-d

Hey Jew, why are you so afraid to utter the word God?

Soon God will be regathering true believers together. The 144,000 will be the foundation for others who haven't taken the mark but doubt God, or those who have and want it out of them to step up to the plate of true faith that costs their limbs and lives to follow what Jesus taught.

> Soon God will be regathering true believers together.

Same shit apologists have been saying for centuries, if not millennia. You'll die without your prophecy coming true just like everyone else before you.

It's pretty sad that you waste your one and only chance at existence puppeting for a book written by shitskins thousands of years ago.

> le free will
There is nothing free about "do X, or I'm sending you to eternal Hellfire".

I have had many doubts of what it describes. Especially where Jesus tells you to sell everything you own and give it to the poor, and where He says that you can't be His disciple (a real Christian, one worthy of resurrection and eternal life) unless you forsake everything you have. About your fallacy detector going off, remember this: to Christians, their prophet, who we believe to be the Son of God is the standard for all Christians. So He can say who is true and who is false. Christians are supposed to be loving towards all men, even their enemies. Now anyway, back to the doubt. I had all the doubt this would even work, but I found a YouTube channel describing this very teaching of forsaking all to live in community with other Christians. I got in touch with the man running the channel, who has done this command and has been for 30 years, and he got me in touch with a few people who are trying to organize a community of people willing to forsake their old lives for new ones. So I figured this must work, and God must be doing something good if he's kept a 70 year old man alive for 30 years of living on the streets.

>exaggerating things that may have seemed remarkable to people with practically no understanding of the natural world.
Oddly enough, reading the book of Enoch with exactly this in mind is what got me on the path to believing.

Why does everyone here think they have to censor the word "God"?

The logic is not that simple. You need a comprehensive understanding of the occult to get it.

Maybe he just appeared, or created himself or has always been.
How is there nothing free? You have a plenty of choices: you can choose to risk the hellfire, hoping it won't be so bad, you can ignore the warning or not believe it and if you do commit sins, you will have a choice to repent and come back to the path of righteousness later.
Out of respect for the new POTUS