CALIFORNIA NUKED THREAD

What will you do when California is nuked?

celebrate

It depends on if the fruitcakes get the nuke or if the redpills there do

wait for jewbook to give us california flag filters and reach into my big bucket of prayers and self-flagellating virtue-sginalling status updates

jerk off.

well.. it would happen to be hard to do anything with the fucking silicon valley destroyed. thats like google, facebook, uber etc out of the picture.

Send flowers to whoever did it.

They'll nuke Seattle, not Cali.

That's an acceptable alternative.

Hope Hiro has back up servers somewhere else

fap like a madman

Smoke a fine cigar and drink a glass of brandy

sleep better at night

>What will you do when California is nuked?

that was 2011, this is 2017

first word in my mind when i came in the thread

If Kim hits Hollywood he will do more to improve society than anyone ever has. try to imagine the world without Hollywoods filth being pumped out every day.

Get a quick rundown and attain comfy levels unknown to man.

Celebrate!! america will NEVER be DemocRAT again

I would probably be dead since I live in la County. I'd die a happy man though knowing I helped create the shit storm that formed here due to trump winning.

I'll check twitter to see if Elon's ok

Can we at least keep everything north of San Francisco? NorCal is based.

fpbp

hope the fags stay out of texas tho

celebrate and laugh for 3 days straight.

Call Americans 70% instead of 60%

When the nuclear bomb hits and 100 years after it happened, people will be scouring the desolate wasteland.

Stumbling upon my Nokia 3310, powering it up reading the message "DRUMPF DID IT AGAIN!"

Cali won't go to Texas. They know they would get shot for their stupid bs and I'm a calibro. I'd love to move to Texas, but my roots are to deep here.

Their salad will surely be tossed

>0055
Kek confirms, goodbye Seattle!

Would you rather have California disappear or the deep south. Most of this countries niggers infest the south. It's a hard pill but if we could rid ourselves of that many niggers it might be worth it.

As much as I hate California, they're important for agriculture so I'd be a bit panicked. If only LA is nuked, then there would be celebrating.

CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!

But how far would nuclear fallout spread? I would imagine the fallout would affect multiple states, if not more.

Snort a line of crank

Don't worries, the mountains will protect mainland USA

Make edgy shitposts in happening threads If they haven't shut down the internet probably

What will you do when California is nuked?

Probably die. feelsgoodman

>edgy
Are you 15? Or just a fag?

fpbp

Be dead :(

this.

Check Sup Forums for footage, reactions and memes

Avoid getting any of that vaporized liberal shit on my skin, I don't wanna catch the retard

cali won't get nuked.
they'd nuke ny before cali.

Cali is closer though, a much more safer target

thizz

let me put it this way:
I bought some beer to last through the easter holidays, but i can always buy more tomorrow.

What if... North Korean gave every country a nuke?

Die

Drink some scotch and smoke a cigar.