REDNECKS GET IN !

REDNECKS GET IN !

So i'm a nonwhite from the east. I'm really interested in the redneck culture and i'm politically right wing. I'm feel attached to american culture and i'm planning to move in to a redneck city. But also pretty modern enough because i grew up being a city person. So what's the best redneck city (or state) for a nonwhite ? Like, idk maybe some redneck cities aren't really friendly to nonwhites ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc_huHb4PMc
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>redneck
>city

You need to do more research

Fuck off we're full
Go to the west coast

In modern America every single city is friendly to non-Whites. Perhaps some town of 37 people in the middle of Appalachia might view you unfavorable but beyond that you're in the clear.

West Virginia and Tennessee are pretty moderate in my experience.

Come to Memphis, TN. Were racist but not racist enough to avoid having a good time.

>redneck cities
My sides! You want a working class town in the South, desu. If you have a British accent you'll probably get your ass kicked.

we dont kindly to niggers round here boy
*spits chew*

>be shitskin
>want to move to south bcuz loves redneck culture

Sup Forums really entertains me sometimes

Where are you from?
If you want to move to a redneck place, check out Winston County Alabama

No but what if i want to assimilate ?

Yeah but what about the redneck scene though ? I want to be on the back of a truck waving confederate flag and be part of the whole culture but i'm not white and i wasn't born and raised there

Is wisconsin and wyoming friendly to nonwhites ?

Its "we don't take kindly" you stupid yankee bastard

Birmingham AL, Richmond VA, Mobile AL, Nashville TN, Charleston SC. you're welcome

>Nashville TN, Charleston SC
Aren't these nig centrals?

What's illogical about it, you stupid irrelevant slav ?

Southeast asia

Noted and will be youtubed

We don't need more niggers in the south

go back where ya come from boy.
we don't need no shitskins round here.

Auburn AL if you want that experience. Go to the Alpha Psi Vet Frat Rodeo and you'll have the best fucking time of your life I guarantee. you may have missed the rodeo this year bc I believe it happens sometime in March or April every year.

i accidentally all of the niggers

Rednecks are an embarrassment. I know this sounds strange, but they are deeply into nigger culture. Sometimes more than an average nigger. Kid Rock is a good example.

Nashville TN. Kinda country. Kinda city. Little big city. Great place to live. Low cost of living high wages. I highly recommend

Memphis is like Detroit South. It's about as 'redneck' as Somalia or Nigeria.

The counties around Shelby Co are pretty redneck though.

Hi. I'm huwite American with family roots in Southern Indiana. Rednecks are fine. I prefer them over Jews from NYC or the Irish trash from Boston, or the Mexicans that are flooding the whole damn country. And certainly more than niggers. The stereotype about intelligence is kind of true, but that was formed when the only other major ethnic group in the country were Yankees, who had a reputation for being especially industrious and tidy. Compared to the shitskins taking over everything, Rednecks are a cut above. They're fighters too. And I respect them for that.

Why don't you just move back to the "east"?

This is so true. I live in a college city and Texas and EVERY white kid that comes from those rural towns is listening to nothing but nigger music. It's so weird to me.

North Florida checking in! I am a Redneck, and nobody I know is racist. We even have a black guy that gangs in my circle of friends, he is a Redneck too.
On a Saturday night, he is with the rest of us, down at the boat ramp drinking beer, getting high, and backing our trucks into the water to see who can go the deepest without having to get pulled out... good times!

Youd like a medium sized small town in north carolina i think. NC is sometimes called the north of the south so basically theres a good redneck culture here but you wont be rejected due to not being white

agree with user, rednecks are one of the very few reasons america can claim have a unique culture.
Rednecks have unique and discrete mentality in the current melting pot that is called US, yes they are stupid, christcucks, poor, plebs and incests but at least they honor old american traditions and they're the only group of people caring for the country for real reasons and not because sjw jews told them to do so.

This is a lie. If you're not white you're not right. It doesn't matter where you go in this country. Stay out because we are full!

What do you mean ? I AM in the east right now. And i want to move out.

Really ? Sounds weird, i mean, doesn't being redneck means feeling comfortable enough with yourself that you don't need to appropriate other culture ?

Do rednecks think that southern culture is white culture ?

Sounds awesome my dude

They tried to do redneck rap once. Remember Bubba Sparxx? it was literally the fagiest thing humanity has ever produced. More fagy than nigger.

God damn, I fucking hate shit-skins.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=zc_huHb4PMc

Southern people look like sweet and hospitable folks and their lives seem more meaningful than the stupid shekel chasing of big cities. What is a good Southern state to move that has relatively few niggers?

But what if i want to assimilate ? I only move into a country where i can feel attachment to. It's really strange to really make skin color a big deal. Skin color =/= culture. At least not for me. You're like a child, user, when's the last time to hang out with adults ?

They still have redneck culture. And don't get me wrong, they hate niggers. But they also love dick grabbing ooga booga violent nigger music. But that's the only part of nigger culture they like. You would never see them read Invisible Man or anything.

Go to New York or California.

Canada has places that are whiter than the whitest place in america, i believe ?

Leave my country

never been to those states so i honestly would not know

God bless you sir! Anyone who feels attached to American culture and wants to live by it is a friend in my book

Every Southern State has a lot of niggers. What matters is where you go in said state

Yea, but they're usually frog territory. I want to stop being cucked by harsh winters every year and shoot assault rifles with my buddies.

I've known enough about america, ok, you can't fool me, liar jew

You're welcome and god bless america

Guys guys another question : i always see these gatherings where people have a lot of confederate flags on. What are those ? And can a nonwhite be not beaten there ?

Stop trying to appropriate our culture
So do you

There's nothing romantic about The South.

White trash, niggers, and spics.

The normal rural white folk are like normal rural whote folk everywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo

Why ? It doesn't harm anyone though

Fuck I hatw phone posting... That was np supose to be sent.

rednecks are based. I went to Louisiana and went fucking swimming with gators with these crazy hillbilly fucks who treated them like dogs. It was incredible.

I'm just fucking around, do what you want and don't let sjws give you shit

White trash culture seems fun desu. And i believe they're praised here, more than the white intelligentsia

You don't need to move to the USA to find the redneck culture. There is plenty of it here. They are called Pikies.

Guys guys another question : i always see these gatherings where people have a lot of confederate flags on. What are those ? And can a nonwhite be not beaten there ?

Anyways, Southern cities and like cities everywhere else. They're full of cucked whites and violent niggers.

Nothing Romantic left about Dixie...

The promise land would be out toward Wyoming or Montana.

Gators are actually pretty docile. You can walk right up to them and they'll back off. It's crocodiles you gotta watch out for.

Crocodiles are slow, right ? I think i can kill them with one stomp

Redneck/Cracker culture is the catalyst that created american nigger culture, ask Thomas Sowell.

Are rural white towns in general friendly to nonwhites ?

Tailgate a country music concert. As long as you dont run your mouth you will have the greatest time of your life seriously

First off, you arent welcome there rasheesh,
Second off, Cullman Alabama.

If you don't force anything on others and act decent

Tailgate a country music concert. As long as you dont run your mouth you will have the greatest time of your life seriously

well yeah i swam with them. I assume they are docile because they didnt kill us all.

except one female in another part of the area she had eggs so she legitimately wanted to kill us but we were in an airboat.

Crocodiles can sprint pretty fast, but only for short bursts. And good luck stomping them with anything. Their skin is like kevlar.

Depends where you are. I live in rural south Central PA, it's redneck as fuck, and in general no one cares about your race.

>White trash culture seems fun desu. And i believe they're praised here, more than the white intelligentsia
just move to austin already hipster fag

Jacksonville, FL - still redneck enough and there's a beach.

Rednecks are the new Vikings.

>see some redneck idiot in a city with wallmarts and shopping malls flying a confederate flag and driving a truck with a pristine unscratched bed

city folk just don't get it

Rural white rednecks are niggers too.

Atlanta...

Country RAP, or crap.

No don't do this to me

Literally rappers come from Atlanta. Don't fool me. I know enough

Growing up, I was surrounded by white trash kids.They always showed off their Beavis and Butthead comics because they were too poor for cable.

Huntsville AL is a fucking nice place to live. It's not Deep South but driving 30 minutes out of town will get you plenty Deep. You can find a STEM job and live pretty cheap here.

Not all us rednecks like nigger music. Look me up on Insta "itshelicoptertime" and we can keep in touch if you want. I'm from Texas

And what are some southern cities with great sceneries ?

Lol how original
back to your prog screamocore

Bad image my friend. We're friendly as fuk we just don't take any shit. If a foreigner comes in acting like he's better than everyone he won't have a good time. If he's a good guy who isn't a pussy he'll fit right in

christian country is the music of rednecks (confirmed by relatives in birmingham al)

Thanks user, will check

Okay man

If you are hard working, assimilate and have a family then absolutely. If you want to take our white girls you will have to be the most respectable man in the world. If you have a family or won't steal any of our daughters than as long as you are nice hard working and want to assimilate than you will be welcome

Just avoid the deep south and any city.

>not a single reply "fuck we are full"

proves rednecks are friendly homies

Redneck's are the shitskins of the USA

Anywhere near the smoky Mountains

Shitskins are the shitskins of the USA

its not the whites u have to worry about...

Yup I wish this entire board would move to Dixie! In my state any 18 year old (maybe only citizens though) can have a rifle in their car!

Too much retard in this thread.

First off there is a huge difference between rednecks and white trash. A redneck will fix your car and get drunk with you, white trash will steal your car and smoke meth. A red neck will take you hunting and feed you, white trash will kill you and take your wallet to purchase meth.

Just move to any small town America outside of big cities and you will be fine op.

You have the UK flag. Go back to whatever shithole you come from, that's what I meant.

>Are rural white towns in general friendly to nonwhites ?

Location, location, location.

Kid Rock is from fucking Michigan, he ain't a redneck.

greek salad tosser you don't even know what you're talking about

Yes, if you bring your own rope

I recently moved to a redneck area in the south. We've got an Arab guy that owns the local cornerstore, everyone loves him and he fits in just fine. Wouldn't be surprised to see him wearing a confederate flag shirt at the shooting range this weekend.

this.

Rednecks a shit. Hillbillies based af