Russia and North Korea

Russia can pretty much go fuck themselves at this point, ammirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4411600/Russia-urges-restraint-N-Korea-tensions-Kremlin.html
cnbc.com/2017/04/14/china-says-north-korea-tension-has-to-be-stopped-from-reaching-irreversible-stage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump? This is pretty interesting guys

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4411600/Russia-urges-restraint-N-Korea-tensions-Kremlin.html

Fuck off russia. You're too late cunt.

Actually. Bomb russia too.

kys kike

Why is Sup Forums against NK?

They're pretty much in the anti-ZOG camp and have been arming Syria and Hezbollah for a long time.

Sup Forums should support North Korea.

Pol has become black pilled. We now know war is the only way we are actually gonna see results.

Plus, it's gonna happen anyway. North korea with nukes is a bomb waiting to go off.

Donald

>Sup Forums should support NoKor

nice try /leftypol/

fuck off niggerfaggot

>calling for restraint
>this is somehow unreasonable to the Donald dickrider

The only reason they care is because they import Norks for slave labor.

No, you're not right.

>support communists
Yeah no fuck off.

Kill all commies, liberate all victims.

Russia being lame faggots

Fuck off Russia, you wanted Trump now you got him. The global Zionist agenda thanks you for your hard work

Ask yourself the following. Do you want to live in a communistic shothole, have no income, no alcohol and no fun ever?

Or do you wanna watch HBO, fap to white girls online and fire a shotgun in your backyard?

There should only be one way to rule the world and its the american way, kid.

Russia is just playing the level-headed card right now for international kudos. They don't give a fuck about Kim, but they don't want WWIII either. WWIII won't happen though. The Chinese are on board. SK may get roughed up a bit in an exchange, but everyone will be happier afterward without that fat little piglet threatening the world every week.

Why does America keep picking fights small with countries on the other side of the world?

>has a harden for defending dictators and subverting the west.

>Suddenly calls for restraint

Yeah there's nothing fishy going on here...

Might makes right. I thought you slopes would have remembered that by now.

Yeah, totally.

Lets support a maniacal dictator who threatens us and our allies frequently while testing nuclear missiles.

Yeah fuck Russia!

You mean the small country that can nuke your country?

Russia can't afford to lose another trading partner

I agree but we're in the minority. NK is just as much in the Axis of resistance to globalism as Syria.

>Russia asking for restraint

The irony is palpable here.

We support Russia because they're right-wing now. If Sup Forums existed 30 years ago then we would have hated their guts.

>flag
checked and keked

It's the only kind of war they can realistically win.
Unless rice farmers with outdated weapons show up.

That's fine. Well have a terrorist group with nuclear weapons in the future now that ww3 have been averted.

I think they'd prefer not to have their backyard and biggest city in the east littered with nuclear fallout and nork refugees

>Russia advocates diplomacy first policy

Crimea anyone?

its fun.
like taking candy from a baby that will hit the baby next to him in retaliation and not you.

Sup Forums has gone full neo-con / useful idiot, after being inundated with r_d and cuckservatives wandering in, post-tomahawk attacks. I swear, we got fucked worse than Syria, from those missile attacks.

Sup Forums got DIVERSIFIED, basically.

What the fuck? I'm not supporting NK, nuke the fuck out of them!

bump

>North korea with nukes is a bomb waiting to go off.

That's what people say about nearly all non-western countries with nukes. But, so far, the USA is the only country to ever actually drop a nuke.

Like, we're running around telling the world who can and can't have nukes. Meanwhile, all the evidence shows that we're the only country not responsible enough to exercise nuclear restraint. Really makes you think.

Russia calling for peace while US is trying to attack countries.

Wow trump is a typical American warmonger who would have thought

welcome to pshenica field motherfucker

Absolutely right. We gave them a chance to be friends, and they didn't go for it at all and still do the same shit. They can fuck off

I don't give a shit about NK, but that fucking retard KJU needs to TONE IT DOWN a bit.

In their defense the kim dynasty is loathed by just about every side. Unlike geopolitical games in Syria I don't think the value of an independent NK outweighs the risk of having them nuclear armed. Remember Russia and China have no reason to support nuclear proliferation as it makes them less competitive as a result.

North Korea has been "bomb waiting to go off" for 70 years. Outside of being a humanitarian shit hole the danger it causes to neighboring countries is fucking irrelevant.

Just let the war-mongering calm down, and we'll se these idiots go right back to being "red-pilled" and "immune" to Zionist globalist propaganda.

80% of people here are dumb animals.

this

Nobody should support them.

Were any of you over 18 on 9/11? Do you remember everything that when on in your country? How the country felt as a whole? Do you really want to risk that again. Figuratively this is the story of a Jock bully (America) and a crazy kid (NK). Delusional crazy kid thinks he can beat the bully. However on occasion that crazy kid brings a gun to school. He may not kill the bully but he may injure him and take other people along for the ride.

The situation in North Korea is far less serious than US media tries to meme you.

The facts that display these are follows
1. China asks for PEACEFUL SOLUTION. They are a bordering country.

2. Russia asks for PEACEFUL SOLUTION. They are a bordering country.

3. South Korea doesn't even care. Sure their military is "alarmed" but that is more about US aggression than NK's yearly missile tests.

And none of those 3 countries ask for bombing or such.

Only Jewnited States is hungry to feed its MIC and Trump busy to get polling numbers up.

If the USA defeated the unpopular NK regime, won the Korean war and unified Korea under neoliberalism our country would be eurphoric.

Crimes and eastern Ukraine are things that happened kike shill you have no say in this matter. Go back to drinking vodka to get over the fact that you live in Russia.

Ukraine is literally on the side of the kikes what are you even talking about David.

>Crimes and eastern Ukraine are things that happened
As did US backed coup of sovereign Ukrainian government.

If they have nuclear weapons, they remain the literal "hermit kingdom", dependent on US / UN rice handouts. No force projection and surrounded by the US bought Chinese to the North, and US allied SouKs, to the south., with Japan to the East.

Basically, the only way to make fatty Kim dangerous, is to tell him he's going to lose his position as the Great/Dear/Glorious leader. The big issue here seems to be sabre rattling and then saying "oh look, he told us to fuck off, we have no choice but to invade".

After half a century of "USA is devil, they want to kill us all" etc., the US parks a strike force outside.

>north korea
>nuclear weapons
Choose one.

You could be some kind of moron. NK is very threatening to Japan, and considering Japan has no military, you can see why this can be an issue

This.

>I agree but we're in the minority

Sadly true.

Drumpf trying to look tough. At this point, if he doesn't strike NK, he is going to become an even bigger failure.

Check the flag, inbred retard.

I think this is also about keeping people vulnerable.

A confirmed nuclear arsenal takes military regime change off the table, permanently (MAD). Hence the reason it's such a closely guarded technology, and the US completely loses its shit whenever anyone "outside the club" tries to get it. Not because anyone thinks they're going "blow up the world, lmao" but because it makes you threat-proof.

Britbong

Yep, but can you blame NK for wanting to protect itself from outside hostility? That's in the self-interested of any nation state

100% agree. These poor countries like Syria, NK, Afghanastian and so on actually need nukes to defend themselves from the warmongers.

>polling needs is why trump is doing this.

When will this meme end?

Also if Russia and China wanted a peaceful solution they would be sacking some serious nork cock eight about now.

It's do lade. I found a bicture of a sad gorean child.

Tomahawks incoming.

It's only NK that's been looking into it, but, at the risk of sounding like molly-meme, nothing about what you said is remotely an argument.

Actually, I think North Korea might well "blow up the world" if they had nuclear-tipped ICBMs

This is a quasi-religious-fanaticist state, who thinks crime and sin affects several generations of people, who execute people by antiaircraft gun for administrative errors, and who have regularly attacked South Korea for several decades.

war is good for its own sake. war is needed to make us men.

Fuck off Russia, this needs to happen.
You do you in the middle east. Best korea will fall.

Would you like another helping of propaganda?

yeah fuck off Russia. We want WAR! WAR! WAR!

streamed on our computer in mums basement

North Korea basically the good guys XD

it's confirming what many people already suspected. russia is the one behind nk, not china. if russia is threatening the usa with nukes through the norks then i'm on board for wiping those subhumans off the face of the earth

The flip their lid whenever they think they're about to be invaded, or the current Kim is about to lose his position and get Saddam'd, Gaddaffi'd, (Assad'd?). Apparently, this is with good reason, since the we sent a strike force to the area, to menace them, despite being a literal, actual-factual hermit kingdom isolationist state.

How To: Destroy the World for Dummies 101

>voice of reason
>hurr fuck you russia!
Right back to t_d with you.

What happened with all these newfags? Or was American Sup Forums always globalist / Zionist neo-conmen? It's like in the last two weeks, the board culture completely changed, as when our media starts ramping up the propaganda machine for an internationalist war.

Just Now: Mike Pence has arrived in Korea.

DOOM OFF FUCK

I don't understand why there is even a "crisis" in the first place. Everything was going on just as usual, and then suddenly US are throwing a fit. Have another civil war if you have some aggression issues to work out, retards.

Probably because the entire population of /ptg/ is in a state of cognitive dissonance about the man they elected.

Trump had to get some popularity among his citizens. Nothing better than to threaten lebil rogue-nation takedown to do thta.

maybe your country should stop giving lunatics the materials to create nuclear weapons you fucking subhuman

>potential happening
>Right back to t_d with you.

This

Because the Norks aren't the only ones good at brainwashing.

exactly

The media works in concert with the (globalist) government's aims, so when the government says "war" the media says "we're under attack". It's been this way for over half a century, but most people still eat it up.

Lunatics already have them, it would seem.

what is it with anti-russian propaganda?

this is the same position china is in also

cnbc.com/2017/04/14/china-says-north-korea-tension-has-to-be-stopped-from-reaching-irreversible-stage.html

Cool eh? Another Korean civil war might mean a new series of M.A.S.H being made.

The original MASH actors had big balls to film in a war zone for their art. I wonder who they'll fly into the war zone this time for the new series?

Yes. Fuck Kim Jong Putin. He's a lost cause.

Nations need to protect themselves from US. Russia has only done the most humanitarian act state can do to another state.

This.

>/ptg/ cognitive dissonance
The Norks explain it well in their propaganda. Our society is trained to worship consumerism in a religious fashion. Brand labels are sort of like religious symbols to us. And when somebody gets enough media exposure they themselves become a brand label worth chimping out over.

To the extent that Russia supports the white race, ethnonationalism, and white culture (in that order), I support them. To the extent that they don't, I'm indifferent to them and their opinion.

Because NK is expected to test a nuke to celebrate the birthday of of its founder, Kim Il-sung, tomorrow.

Trump rerouted a carrier strike group to be in the area to intimidate them. And it's why China sent 150,000 troops at their northern border.

By the way, the only country supporting NK is yours, subhuman shitstain.

Mental gymnastics. Why not just kys?

take the proxy off, subhuman. russia is anything but humanitarian. russians need to pay for the poison they inflicted my country with anyway. i would gladly kill russian subhumans and drink their fucking blood