Is anyone else just constantly bored? I work around 50h per week but after that I'm just mindlessly bored

Is anyone else just constantly bored? I work around 50h per week but after that I'm just mindlessly bored

I feel like I have a mission in life to complete but I don't know what, Going to the Gym-Getting drunk or playing video games seem like a massive waste of time also.

I want to kill myself sometimes because I'm so bored....

>Is anyone else just constantly bored
No, that's the trait of a low IQ shitskin who isn't self-determinant

Who cares about you, who's the cutie in your image?

learn more math. or programming.

You'll have suicidal thoughts until you stop denying God.

Now fuck off to

source?

convert and find your true purpose

Your probably right, I think I must have a low IQ because i get easily confused when people speak to me, And struggle to remember what they say.

Not sure, Downloaded it from b
Google search it

found it, Hiroko Sato. Enjoy fapping.

based achmed

docos eat up time and are relatively constructive

I know your type. Stay away from drink, drugs or gambling. Find a relatively dangerous hobby pronto (keep bees, scuba, flying lessons) or you end up in rehab by your mid '40s.

Get a wife and start a family, or be bored for the rest of your life with meaningless turd.

Sound advice maybe don't worry so much about "time wasting." It's just too arbitrary of a metric

The name of that demon is called Depression

travel to countries you've never been, rent a motorcycle stick to back roads, try to get lost, explore see new landscape and people. Then fly home.

Only boring people are bored.
Just make a list of things you have to do and pick one that appeals to you most.

I'm not into drink or drugs anyway, I'm really into gaming but I refuse to waste my life playing video games.
If I could find a half decent looking girl who is still a virgin I would.

>still a virgin

Fucking autist

Sato Hiroko

Says it at the top right

take martial arts,amateur boxing lessons or anything competitive that could be painful

Perhaps but I'm on minimum wage and can't afford to lose my job.
Yeah I think I will do, Cheers

Boredom breeds depression, not the other way around. Depression isn't a demon or a virus that suddenly pops up inside you. It comes as a sign of something wrong i your life.

>constantly bored?
No
Constantly tired and pissed off though
70 hour work weeks are unnatural senpai

Enjoy marrying someone who has slept with half the town.
Not interested in sports, No motivation
Whatsoever

>I got to much spare time.
A democracy only works if you have spare time. Get involved with your government and help make other peoples lives better.

I was bored all the time, til I bought a house and some land. Life has gotten a lot more fulfilling now that I always have home improvement projects, livestock, a garden, etc to attend to.

Everyone gets depressed. It's natural cycle of life.

All the idiots who claim no one should be depressed, these idiots are in denial. They often have fits of rage and severe addictions.

>go to online dating site
>hookup with proper east asian woman
>marry a non-slut proper girl that doesn't believe in marriage
>have a family

this is literally your only option if you fear divorce rape. The only point of your existence is to procreate, don't be a failure.

>doesn't believe in marriage
I mean divorce.

>If I could find a half decent looking girl who is still a virgin I would

They'll leave you before they're 40, regardless of wealth. Find one with

Ah sounds brill! I wish I could buy a house without having to spend 30 years paying it off

Who gives a shit? As long as you make enough that your mortgage isn't over like a 3rd of your income what do you have to worry about? Yeah muh debt is gay, but so is renting an apartment until you're 50

>online dating site
>non-slut
I also don't want half-chink kids thanks
NO no no fuck no I will never ever marry a girl who has slept with someone else, Not going to happened
Perhaps I will live alone but at least ill have my pride intact

Johnson's basic metaphor for human experience is the empty receptacle which cannot tolerate its own emptiness. The mind has an instated craving to be "filled" by ever-new "objects of attention" which it discards as soon as they have become familiar. It exists in time and time, to satisfy it, must do what it cannot do, supply it with eternal "novelty." "The old peripatetic principle that Nature abhors a vacuum may be properly applied to the mind," but the vacuous mind, preying hungrily on experience, can never satisfy its concept of the mental vacuum is between this inherent need of the mind to be filled with "objects of attention" and the elusive nature of the objects offered it by temporal experience. The mind, surpassing its immediate experience, ultimately is beyond all possible earthly experience; for it operates on reality through acts of imagination that prevent it from staying with anything that is close at hand. The soul and the will are infinite, the objectifications of will in the temporal flow of life finite, and that is why life is inherently unsatisfactory--not merely because of some contingent misery or special misfortune.

>there are no depressed or suicidal religious people
>there is no genetic propensity for mental illness

I agree with the working towards something, be that a house, holiday, whatever. I also suggest getting a hobby or passion OP, best would be something that requires steady work to improve at.
You could learn to draw and paint things from memory/imagination over on /ic/, use those skills on other boards like /tg/, etc. since you like games why not learn how to make your own one, or make a mod DLC for an existing game like all thosr skyrim and fallout ones. learn an instrument or language, hell, if you find something like that you really enjoy it could become a side job or even career, and make you more than minimum wage.

Your mind has so much capacity but you have to feed it, bite off more than you can chew and then chew it. It's hard to do anything when depressed but working on my hobbies helped me have some kind of progress each day and something to look forward to tomorrow.

how about i increase your rent so you work 60 hours a week.

no more bordem

Holy shit just did a quick calculator, I earn £13000 per year after tax-NI
A third of that is around £4,333
After saving that for 30 years I would end up with £130k
That would not get you fuck all here not even a flat never mind a house with a garden

I'm so fucked holy shit..

How about you do something about the Norks?

no one is paying us to do it.

why would we shit up our neighbourhood for the USA?

fuck'em, they keep impacting our operations.

evolve your consciousness

I took up woodworking, guns, cooking, and landscaping.

spend the next 3 years training harder than you ever have, save all your money and use it to create a christian militia and go to the middle east to resume the crusades

i went exploring the city by myself and wound up in some hipster like bars, ended up getting laid

and she stayed over and played videogames with me for hours, till i got sick of the bitch she didn't want to fucking leave my house and wanted to stay another night. Literally what the actual fuck cunt, i think i picked up a homeless whore or some shit.

Good read. Cheers
Well I thought about making a game but I don't even know how to begin to code, Thanks though, I shall screenshot your post for future motivation

I haven't spent a moment bored since i was a teen, stop waiting to be spoonfed take a positive interest in things and thing interests to invest time into that involve hardwork and achievement. Oh and maybe try not having to work fucking 50 hrs a week of your one short life, you will die with regrets,

I do the same thing - school, work, hang out with the girlfriend. I'm very limited right, however, and can't do all that I'd like, because I have a lot of financial obligations. I am very bored as times, though. I write and read a lot, which isn't bad. My goal is to write a book. I don't know, though. I need to start hiking or something. I was also looking into buying an anvil for metal working, but they're far too expensive.

How about getting laid?

Cheng, gat ready for a nuclear rain. Don't look at the mushroom, it will blind you

Have some kids, you fucking dolt!

How do you not understand this is why you feel empty?

Do you work? Do you have the means to get a job / a better job?

how are you posting from the internet addict prison, wang xi?

Don't listen to what these motherfuckers on here say. Pol will have you wanting to kill yourself.

LITTLE

YELLOW

DICKS

NO

BIG

WHITE

DICKS

YA

Schopenhauer?

1. have dreams and goals you want achieve in your life
here, your problem is fixed literally forever
/thread

I work a lot too, mostly from home. Maybe I am bored since I end up spending so much time here, but I never feel that way. There's always something to do (read, watch something, play vidya or go to the park or meet some friends if the weather is nice).

Don't bored people tend to be boring?

>work from home

I thought Starcraft competition was dead

There are kikes on this board that don't want you to have any semblance off happiness in your life and you should basically become an unfeeling chink

Been feeling like shit this week. It's as if all of my energy suddenly left me. It's not my mood, I just feel really fucking weak.

What could be happening to me?

Could be he's just living in the wrong type of situation.

I grew up in the country but spent the last decade living in an urban setting die to college and starting my career. I never figured out how to entertain myself in a city without having to spend a bunch of money. Just bought a house in the country and feel more fulfilled than I have in years because I finally have a chance to flex my self sufficiency muscle again.

Fuck off to /r9k/ faggot.

You're not bored, you're depressed.

It's from a book called Passionate Intelligence: Imagination and Reasoning in the Work of Samuel Johnson by Arieh Sachs.

Very funny.

>Just bought a house in the country
This is my dream. I'm kind of "stuck" here stacking chips but once I reach my financial goal I intend to do just the same. Enjoy the life man

A-are you me?
I feel exactly the same. I don't find joy in anything: video games, movies, or even sex. I feel like I have to do something, but I can't figure out what.
I can't stop about the fact that I'm getting old and that I'm missing something huge about life

Buy a house and rent it out to pay the mortgage and repairs. The cost of the house and repairs can be used as a business expense to put you in the negative for many years to come so you pay less taxes and if your smart you will make sure your property is producing enough to carry its own weight. And after a wile you own a home for free.

Children.

Buy a home zoned as a duplex, or with a small cottage in the rear for you to live.

Equity builds, property value rises, mortgage pays for itself.

Thought about it. I really don't want any though

LOL. Its the trait of someone who has a functioning neo-cortex. You're subhuman. KYS.

this is what i dream to do.
atm im a stay at home neet husband who travels with my wife for her career. i have so much free time. im limited by space, shorter time spent at locations (so no farming), the fact that im renting, and the locations sometimes blow. like right now im in roswell nm, and is just a town that built up around a military base.
i have made a small list of things to do but most i can come up with is super masturbatory. ultimately i want something that appeals to me being heavily anti-social but is as fulfilling as i desire

>Going to the Gym-Getting drunk or playing video games seem like a massive waste of time
What's wrong with wasting time? If you work 50h a week you owe it to yourself. As long as you enjoy what you're doing and it's not something degenerate like drugs who cares

god dammit, get out of here with your thought provoking truth

Don't give him to much info. If he grows to quickly it will be harder to crush him and take his wealth later on.

Just do something productive.

It doesn't even have to be manual work if you're not into that (although manual work is good). Write, learn a language. Set a goal for yourself, don't fall for a meme hobby that just requires you to consume and consume endlessly. It might distract you for a while, but you'll end up feeling empty in the long run if you realize you haven't created anything worthwhile.

What's with the single minded obsession so many people on this board have for reproducing? Are you a 35 year old single woman?

You really don't know?

I have a family to support with a small child. I can be annoyed, angry, unhappy, tired and even furious, but I'll never be bored.

brap

That sounds like the opposite, wouldn't a low-IQ shitskin be entertained by even the simplest things?

It's the point of life, degenerate.
The more white children you produce, the higher your worth.

You are not bored but boring.

You're like a monkey who learned to use a keyboard.

Your only option is to marry in her country. Imported women can become "Americanized" and be indistinguishable from a native born one after a length of time. Foreign women aren't inherently more morale, they just lack opportunity in their country.

The Final Reich is our mission user. To end fiscal evasion, degeneration of our education and value system, to fight ignorance, to coerce subhuman into sterilizing themselves for the greater good of the human race and to break the final frontier; space colonization. All that under the guidance of Decentralized Cooperative Nations. DeNatSoCap. Decentralized Nations of socio Capitalism.

and here is your shekel for the day, goysir

I'm not saying don't have kids, I'm just saying you should have more to live for than making babies. Damn, how dumb are you?

i thought the same thing but didnt want to give a (you) so you can have it instead

Same here user
I'm at work every day (but weekend) and I come home and I'm bored shitless
>cooking for rich toddlers at a private school making more then most chefs do (hahaha eat shit libtards)
>come home
>bored
>play Xcom 2 on xbone over and over again
>go to bed early becuse just whatever
>go to work
>go through the day on automatic,
Rinse and repeat

realize you are sperging out about something you think you are seeing on this board on one person replying to you for being 'single minded about having kids' like what? like nothing in this thread even is hinting towards people thinking like this go frequent your blacked threads if you hate the idea of other people having kids so much