>defames an entire people
>blatantly sexist
>blatantly heterophobic

Anyone else?

Let's sink these girls.

>if we can find Shia

>we can destroy huffpoop

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, let's silence any form of media that doesn't fit into our echo chamber. That'll show them who's "redpilled".

Retard.

jew

Huffpoop is garbage. If you unironically get your news from there you're garbage

>unironically advocates for mass censorship

fucking kill yourself my man

Destroy a shitblasting tabloid because

>muh feels

>unironically reads the huffpoop and pretends they aren't indoctrinated

I'll split some kool aid with ya, Paul

goooooooooooooooooooooddd

you have done well my appretice

Or maybe I care about women and don't want them to become anymore dilluded than they already are

>huffpoop is fake news

who ever said I read it? I agree that it's garbage but I believe they should absolutely have the right to say what they like.

Send them fake Anthrax instead

>Old wives tales

Only problem is they vote

I believe they've lost that right after being bigoted, and prejudiced.
>if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen

I'm not advocating for censorship I'm advocating that THIS specific company is dissolved because it's a threat to the public

That SHOULD NOT be a problem

if women were informed we'd have a stronger constituency and by virtue a strong democratic republic
>HOW COME NO ONE ELSE SEES THIS?

No, you are absolutely advocating for censorship, simply because you don't like them. By your logic Sup Forums, and ESPECIALLY Sup Forums should be banned as well simply because someone has the opinion that it's dangerous to the public.

biggity-bump

POL IS NOT CORPORATELY SPONSORED NOR IS IT PART OF THE LEGACY MEDIA

HUFFPO IS HOW THEY INDOCRINATE TUMBLRINAS

If you still don't understand go swim in a lake or something

bump

>HUFFPO IS HOW THEY INDOCRINATE TUMBLRINAS

and Sup Forums is how they indoctrinate morons like you. You should really just go back to r/the_donald if you can't handle opinions that you don't agree with. You are literally just as bad as the worst SJWs.

Woman are not programmed for logic > feels

I'm not a doctor and I don't claim to be, Susan

I don't Reddit because I'm not
Gay

>I read books to learn
>you read blogs

BTFO

>I read books to learn

and if everyone thought like you there wouldn't be any books to read at all.

>they
Who is "they"? The League of Extraordinary Shitposters? The made up alt-right boogeymen?

>not wanting fake media to be taken down like gawker
Faggot. Pic related.

Bitch you don't know how to think. I'm hesitant to engage because I don't want you to feel bad after using 4chin. It can be a good experience

But in all seriousness you defending this steaming pile of shit moots most of your points

I'm not actually advocating HuffPo, but rather their right to free speech. If you can't understand a simple concept like that then you are truly lost.

Just tell Trump to send one of those MOABs to their headquarters.

(You dont have moral highground anymore)

and you never had a coherent argument the whole time. I'm sorry your booty gets blistered every time you hear an opinion you don't agree with, but just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it should be censored.

You're throwing stones from a glass house missy.

I'm not gunna throw anything at you because I understand what point you're trying to make. Others won't have the same control

>i'm just going to give up because I don't have an argument

Thank you for proving me right. I hope your battered booty feels better.

>reddit tier argument defending jewish feminist propaganda
KYS faggot

>advocating free speech is stupid

Can you speak in anything other than memes?

Corporate Propaganda =/= Free Speech

Virtue signaling rhetoric about your imaginary righteousness doesn't mean shit here.

You are advocating zionist propaganda by claiming these corporate whores deserve civil liberties.

Guess fucking what? They are not acting as citizens, they dont get a free speech girl scout badge, they are shills and puppets working to subvert the very constitution you rhetorically pretend to value.

Go fucking kill yourself.

Wouldn't it be a shame if the goyim used your own tactics against you?

I'm comfortable believing that the females at huffpo are already living their own hell, so why fuck with them.

I'm all for that but they should operate in a vacuum so they can't infect impressionable younger girls

I would never do that simply because its so fun to laugh at them.

>You are advocating zionist propaganda

It literally doesn't matter the content of the speech except for a few limitations. By your logic, your speech should be restricted because you are "shilling anti-Israel propaganda".

Treason

WHERE CAN I DONATE !?!??
DESTROY THOSE PSYCHOPATH AND GET THEM INTO JAIL !!

NOOOOOOW !!!

time for revolution against the bs-revolution

destrooooyyyy theeeeeeeeemmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

Like, this article is blatantly racist. Theyre not even covered by their "you cant be racist against a majority" bullshit argument here.
Directly calling for disfranchisement of white men in South Africa, A MINORITY.

DONT CLICK THAT LINK IT INSTALLS A ROOTKIT AND DOWNLOADS CP ONTO YOUR HARDDRIVE