so who will the new VP be?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6dfaaer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might as well be Hillary at this point.

Mecha-Duce

Speaker of the house, IIRC

Inb4 Kushner

Actually I completely forgot how the VP replacement works.

This was the plan all along

Whoever Paul Ryan chooses

honestly i dont trust pence or trump at all, but that is ballsy as fuck on pences part and is probably going to deescalate things a lot

4D chest he will replace him with Kushner

VP is a stupid position anyway! Being president means being a winner, there are no "vice-winners" just one success and the levels of failure beneath it!

Haven't trusted Pence since he played a pivotal role in ousting Flynn

fuckem

can you please elaborate what Pence is going to do and why everyone is talking about replacement? Currently out of the loop.

It's the Senate Majority Leader and then the Speaker of the House.

yeah hes probably a fucking (((jesuit))) just like trump.
hes going help kim coordinate nuclears strikes targetting faggot communities

I think people are implying the norks will kill him

so is the line of succession to VP different from Pres?

Yep. Pence could have prevented Fylnns exile. But instead he got ass blasted about it. Pence is establishment.

you accidentally switched proxies with this guy over here

pls let him live a bit longer
Electric Pence memes are the best thing to come out of Trump's presidency.

>tfw pence is Gran Torinoing North Korea

What?
Trump is jesuit? Like for real?
What are leads to that conclusion?
If it's true that it is more fucked up than I have ever imagine

plus pence doesn't flip flop on every issue like fatty

he went to a jesuit school. (((they))) arent subtle

Sessions please

Should the US act on NK?

strawpoll.com/6dfaaer

....? Joke or Germany being Germany

Bannon.

ivanka

What a good guy Donald is. Send his poor VP to Seoul, while Donald is hiding it up in Margo Largo. WHAT A FUCKING KEK COWARD!!!!!! REEEE

you forgot fatty tiny hands orange cheeto face xd

are you ok

Bannon. Jk, Bannon is dead.

:,^)

>replace a cuckservative with a neo-con cuck

even worse

Probably me just being German, yeah...

I was just implying that you gave a valid answer instead of shitposting

>he thinks the land of meth and cannibals is a safe place

Military School.

S. Bannon.....8^23 quantum dimensional cribbage, senpai.

no he went to several schools one being openly jesuit

OH lmao well that's funny as fuck then
Carry on lad

They wouldn't dare harm him. NK would get glassed the moment news gets out

>inb4 death by qt gas

Err

yeah, I have pound out it in a meantime
Shit, I was defending Trump and sympathetic of him to this point, but that's it
He lost all of my trust with that information, because I won't ever trust whoever is connected to jesuits that much
I don't know too much about jesuits, but being part of secret organization who have this pope Francis as another figurehead that has caused all of shit then Trump went out and promised to clean up is messed up for me

It's clear to me that they use this method of give you poison just to sell you more of their 'medicine' if you want get out, but you don't ever know if that treatment will go well
That's fucking enough for me

IF THE NORKS KILL PENCE I DEMAND BLOOD

Have Pence die in a shelling and make him a martyr. Replace him with Kushner, then Trump steps down after some smoking gun about a Trump/Russian collusion is forged (by Trump himself). Kusher leads us into the end times and fulfills his role of the antichrist.

>Kushner has the world destroyed and we can finally leave Sup Forums
i'm all for it

>assassination attempt on Mike Pence during his visit to South Korea
>body of the assassin is found with the symptoms of being striken by lightning

april 4th the pope gave a sermon where he said jesus made himself the devil, the serpent, and the ultimate sinner. And that jesus likes when you sin. Im not joking, look it up.

Why do Asians always look so confused?

Don't worry. Pence has this all under control.

Seriously all Pence had to do was pull Flynn aside and get on the same page with this shit, nobody would be the wiser and I'm sure Trump wouldn't care if Pence was good with it.

Trump is really the stalking horse for Pence.

was the assassin homosex?

I hope he does a Dr Manhattan and 'cutes some gooks

this moves shows you nothing is going to fucking happen any time soon. they are not going to strike NK while Pence is there.

Pence is only going to SK because he knows how it will turn out. he is from the future. he'll be there to sign the Pyongyang Declaration of Reunification on Monday afternoon.

there isn't actually a line of succession for VP

Kushner, obviously, I imagine it was his idea to send Pence.

These guys are all wrong. The president chooses his replacement VP.

>Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

this

>tfw I learned this from House of Cards

sounds about right but i doubt kushners the antichrist, the antichrist probably isnt "born" yet.

Speaker of the House is next in line or some bullshit like that.

When they impeach Trump, (((they))) dont want Pence to be president.

The President sends a nominee to Congress who is then approved by a simple majority vote in each House. If the President, for whatever reason, ceases to be President before such an event, then the Speaker of the House becomes President, followed by the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, then Secretary level cabinet members, starting from the oldest department down.

1. Pres - Trump
2. VP - Pence
3. SoH - Ryan
4. PPToS - Hatch
5. SoS - Tillerson
6. SoT - Mnuchin
7. SoW - Mattis

No, but the method of assassination was injecting poison into Pence's butt. The nork tried to put a poisoned pin on Pence's chair, but he didn't sit down. So he tried to use it during a walk through the crowd.
he tried to slap the pin over Pence's bottom and the response was immediate.

Coincidentally, Gerald Ford was Speaker of the House when nominated by Nixon to replace Agnew as Vice President. This has led to some confusion as to the line of succession of the Vice President.

awesome. he's sending the snakes into the fire.

hopefully Kushner will go to Syria

McMaster is going to Afghanistan

how can they not see what's going on here lol.

I don't know that, but I know that Pope to this day:
- said that ISIS fighters are just like first Apostles of Jesus
- says every time that you have tolerate everything and don't care about what you tolerate - IMO toleration of evil is just like evil itself
- pushes ecumenism too hard, so to him it doesn't mean shit if you follow this or that religion - IMO God from religion to religion have different characteristic, so I wouldn't ever praise fucking child eating Moloch and say that he is just like Catholic God
- pushes communism

I don't need to follow everything he does, because all that 4 points added with Benedict being pushed out of office just for him and then winning conclave breaking rules of it are too much to me - I won't ever trust this pope ever whatever he does

Pence is going to tear down that fence.

i figured pence was how they were going to try to unite all of the christcucks under one (((satanic))) roman banner. like how 2 great beasts are supposed to become one, uniting nu-babylon with old (((rome)))

Pence is a globalist good goy. You are a fool if you think he's somehow on our side.

you guys seriously overestimate north korea

we have measures in place that will stop any missiles they try to launch and so does south korea who uses a lot of US military equipment
meanwhile the norks are running on WWII tech
wtf do you think they have up their sleeves? best they can do is try to shell south korea or china, nothing else they have will work or has the range

There used to be no replacement VP. The office just stayed vacant until the next election.
But now it gets nominated by the pres then confirmed by congress.

So yes, Pence gets nuked, Kushner gets confirmed VP, Trump gets assassinated (with it pinned on the fall guy who stole those guns and left a manifesto), Kushner becomes President just in time for Sep 23rd.

Haev to imagine there's a reason Pence and mcmaster are both being shipped off

fpbp

>Being president means being a winner, there are no "vice-winners"

No, otherwise Hillary would be vice-president. As it happens, Pence and Trump were on the same "team" so's to speak, so therefore they are both winners.

If a sports team wins, that doesn't mean the captain is THE winner and the rest of the team are loses, it means the entire team are winners and the captain just happened to be their leader.

fun fact, the VP used to be the loser in the election

I didn't know that. Sounds like it would encourage assassinations though.

this