How would to World React if the Norks attacked the Fleet

How would to World React if the Norks attacked the Fleet.

Pic related is the special forces of North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6dfaaer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_parachutists#cite_note-PARACHUTING-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Special forces
>biplanes
Special forces with whole 25km range.

1. laugh
2. hit dat exterminatus button
3. ...
4. profit

It might work if they were good at guiding their parachutes, we literally cannot fire at paratroopers until they land I shit you not.

>An- 2
Special forces my arse

:^)

I thought this was funny. Biplanes.

BIPLANES

Could rp battlefield one, the nork tech level looks close enough

Is this World War 1

you'll all get btfo by the norks soon

Dude, those are An-2 aircraft. One of the most produced planes in the world.

They're STOL as fuck, have ZERO stall speed, stealthy and is the only Soviet aircraft I would ever fly in.

Should US act on NK?

strawpoll.com/6dfaaer
strawpoll.com/6dfaaer

What Battlefield 1 DLC is this????

>fucking biplanes

it's our duty to liberate these people from themselves.

Did I touch a nerve there, Huang?

>implying they have anything that can reach germany

"Attacking people parachuting from an aircraft in distress is a war crime under Protocol I in addition to the 1949 Geneva Conventions. However, it is not prohibited under the Protocol to open fire on airborne forces who are descending by parachutes, even if their aircraft is in distress."

-Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_parachutists#cite_note-PARACHUTING-1

You shall fell the wrath of Estonia for saying that.

That is not true you dumb Fuck. We aren't allowed to attack PILOTS who have ejected. We most certainly are allowed (and encouraged) to fire at paratroopers
t. 82nd airborne.

Is this recent? I was taught it was against the geneva convention.

wow. why are amerilards such primitive savages with no class

ucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing in 25 years related to Asia? Are you being deliberately retarded? It's a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.

Copypasta failed via apostrophes

People are worried about Kimmie with this kind of shit?

We just need to nail their nuke capabilities and leave. They literally can't do shit to stop us.

They want to die for a cause we can oblige them no problem. Fuck SK, unassisted, could oblige them no problem.

Steps:
1. We send a stern warning to Kimmie
2. We make a demand to allow our oversight of his nuclear disarmament (no negotiation of terms)
3. We inform him that we are going to destroy his nuclear capabilities. If he resists its a full scale war, and he will be dethroned and replaced democratically.
If he doesn't resist we leave after were finished.

There is literally nothing he can do to stop us. Nothing. Nothing at all.

You need to slap whatever idiot taught you that. There has NEVER been a stipulation that states you are not allowed to kill attacking troops, no matter their mode of attack.

Are you retarded?
Genuinely curious.

>An-2
>built 1947

They need more than just stealth, if they get spotted they all die. A single, modern AA platform would fuck all those things in minutes.

I saw an An-2 lose the upper wings and engine and still glide to a landing in a wheat field.

>stealth
Stealth my ass. Even granpa could hear those pieces of junk approaching 10 minutes before, go grab his hunting rifle, clean it, oil it, reload and still get out in time to shot them down.

>biplanes

>Free mail order brides

Send us North Korean qt pls.

Ex-military here. I had the questionable luck of riding one of those things, they are flying coffins. In terms of agility and general air combat capability, a brick thrown by a child would leave those things in shame.

Well, yeah, Soviet tech is always a crap-shoot.

I would NEVER fly on any Russian aircraft other than the An-2.

biplanes which can shut off their engines and glide silently to the drop off target under radar... hmmm.

those silly gooks.

Why do pilots get special privilege?

Once a pilot is out of his plane, he is no longer considered a combatant.

Same thing goes for bus drivers?

Only counts for crew who have ejected from a crashing plane in an emergency (i.e. they have effectively zero combat capability), paratroopers are not that. You can chew them up all you want, they are literally descending in order to murder you.

A pilot isn't descending intentionally in order to shoot your ass

>glide
>under radar
>with those wings

No fucking chance of that being very far.

A note from the pilot's handbook reads: "If the engine quits in instrument conditions or at night, the pilot should pull the control column full aft and keep the wings level. The leading-edge slats will snap out at about 64 km/h (40 mph) and when the airplane slows to a forward speed of about 40 km/h (25 mph), the airplane will sink at about a parachute descent rate until the aircraft hits the ground."

The An-2 indeed has no stall speed quoted in the operating handbook. Pilots of the An-2 say one can fly the aircraft in full control at 48 km/h (30 mph) (as a contrast, a modern Cessna four-seater light aircraft has a stall speed of around 80 km/h (50 mph)). This slow stall speed makes it possible for the aircraft to fly backwards (if the aircraft is pointed into a headwind of, say, 56 km/h (35 mph), it will travel backwards at 8.0 km/h (5 mph) whilst under full control).

It can take off in 50 feet.