Your ancestors would be crying.
Shame on you for letting this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo_kSBxK5WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welp

fuck this

Do you know where this is, OP?

Where have the testicles of the once mighty empire gone?

This is what your ancestors died for.

The empire has fallen, the queen dies on May 3rd, 2015. Digits dictate.

that's weird.
i've never seen that type of bollards before.

>Shame on you

No, shame on the politicians and liberals who let this happen. Blaming specific individuals that had no power over this other than the vote where possible is retarded and unproductive.

Because some faggot long ago decided Britain should be a smaller Empire, not global and this is the result 100 years later

This, we're doing our part.

Birmingham

Internet made everyone cucks.

Too many distractions, garantee if everyone still lived in small communities where things were voiced by pigeons or carriers - people would form in the square and smash the invaders.

Solution? Ban internet and computers.

when people speak of England 150 years from now, it will not be of how great their past was, the empire they brought, the culture, scientific advancements.
It will be of their terrorists they export.
Asians will be trying to stop immigration from GB at all costs.
They'll speak of white people in their genome like whites speak of neanderthals now.
>wow
>people actually had blonde hair blue eyes back then?
>just got my DNA test back, turns out I'm 5% british, must be why I'm so stupid
>HAHAHA, AHMED, THAT EXPLAINS YOUR GIANT BROW RIDGE
etc...

I wonder if all the shitskins flooding into Europe realize that there won't be any white wimminz left for their sons and grandsons or white people in general to pay for their welfare.

Makes sense, immigration epicentre

bump it up, bump it up.

Bump it up, this band is gonna play my tune
Bump it up, I want to, I want to tell you so
Bump it up, nobody's gonna stop my sound
Bump it up, you know how lonely one can feel

Where it belongs, the bin

cucked
>god damn french god damn french
>oh no the french lost too my cousin
>god damn germans god damn germans
>oh no the germans lost too the soviets
>can't beat em join em!

They're old

My place of birth. What a shit hole.

your ancestors were not high class nobility
they were poorfag good for nothing lowlife who behaved the same as pic related

just like my ancestors were illiterate farmers

I always say the biggest red pill for the next generation is to spread videos/ pictures of cities before the black menace took over. like old music videos where you can see a white london.

Indeed.

Not sure where this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xo_kSBxK5WE

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Leaf post

Britain is a hellhole. Shame on my great-grandfather for not staying in Germany with my great-grandmother instead of bringing me here.

New Dark Ages. It will be like the Germanic tribes who inherited the Roman Empire in the West. They'll get inside, wanting protection from the Empire they're in from all the other Germanic neighbours they hate, from the Huns etc. Wanting the benefits - trade, roads, clean water... Then once they arrive they ruin everything and wonder where it all went wrong. And they'll look back on the past and think it must be someone else's fault.

Because Germany is so much better right now lol

Better than this place. Better women, better weather, better cities, better people in general, much cleaner. The list continues.

Look, Pakis are scum. But let's not pretend Northern/Midlands towns weren't shitholes before they arrived. They peaked during the Industrial Revolution, but faced severe decline after the collapse of our manufacturing sector in the 20's/30's. Immigrants make these places shittier, but let's not pretend they were social utopias before.

The door's always open, faggot.

If you hate England. You need to leave. There is no space for fucking Aryan sympathisers and defeatists. Get the fuck out you disgusting Jerryboo and go back to your precious Germany.

I'll gladly leave. Enjoy your Pakis.

>leaf post best post

That made me feel ill typing, but you're right.

>not an argument against his post

We will. Enjoy your 2,000,000 rapefugees.

They'll say that of every Western country, including yours

>we will

This is when being a stubborn cunt is bad, you genuine retard. If one of our brothers wishes to leave, let him leave. If you aren't shooting shitskins in the street, then don't act as if you have leg to stand on and bitch.

Humble yourself, faggot.

This won't be happening, burgercuck.

but now they stay shitholes and will be full of niggers forever.

That ginger dyed black man looks caucasoid though