NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED (happenog confirmed)

US Airforce seismic radars have confirmed that a nuclear missile has indeeed been launched. Satellite footage has revealed that the misssile is a massive, standing at 900m erect, with a wet load of over 80k gigatons uranium, with 10 booster rockets for extra speed and advanced aerodynamics. It is the KIM mark 14, the largest nuclear missile ever made.

Nuclear missile is suspected of heading towards california in the eastern direction. When landed,, this nuclear missile will undoubtedly cause a massive crater to be formed, and cause a billion dollars in property damage and distress in the californian population.

Very soon the news resources are believed that they will confirm this.

Source: I work at the seismic analysis institute of the US government

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/californians-warned-to-evacuate-immediately-due-to-nuclear-threat746366
latlmes.com/world/californians-warned-to-evacuate-immediately-due-to-nuclear-threat-1
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow that's a nice source pal.

sauce?

>I work at the seismic analysis institute of the US government
>in Germany
Fuck off

He said he works at the seismic analysis institute of the US government. Don't you believe him?

Are you a big guy?

>seismic radars

This happens, and the first thing you decide to do is beginning a thread on Sup Forums.....

KYS, ass wad.

>seismic analysis institute of the US government
>germany

vegas fag here, will I be ok?

ww3 confirmed

wipe dem out!

We just need to deactivate the atoms from afar.

This cannot be done. this model has a shield

>nuke California
>only a billion $$ in property damage

low energy larp

nbcnews.com/news/world/californians-warned-to-evacuate-immediately-due-to-nuclear-threat746366

HOLY SHIT HE ISNT LYING

My dick also stands at 900m erect and you dont see me making threads about it

looks like that url isn't working
try this one:
latlmes.com/world/californians-warned-to-evacuate-immediately-due-to-nuclear-threat-1

Here's how I know you are lying. The very first thing any governmental organization would do in this event is a total communications blackout for everyone but a very select staff. I know you aren't on that staff because you'd be extremely busy and unable to make this thread.

1/10 got me to reply

i wish. I don't even give a shit if america takes a massive blow if california was obliterated we would wind up better over time.

I just referred this information to the seismic operations general of the US army

Then it really is all over.

Good god, North Korea really is on a *roll* today.

California here, can confirm I am ded please press F

So these guys just showed up near me house

>Seismic Radars

What the hell is a Seismic Radar?

>80,000 Gigatons
>80 Million Megatons
>Tzar was 50 Megatons

WE WUZ DINOSAURS N' SHIET

Long Island?

Post time stamp aryfag

Hey, I know this meme

ground penetrating radar that measures hydrogen levels in the soil in order to create a topographical image of sorts

>Are you a big guy?

>Reverse Image search
>Babylon Fields is a proposed new television series that features resurrected zombies as characters

Nice one, faggot

>10 booster rockets for extra speed and aerodynamics
lmao

Fake and German (the new name of homosex)

>KIM mark 14
Oh i am laffin

>80k gigatons
user...I

That is a real thing but OP is a faggot
>misssile is a massive, standing at 900m erect, with a wet load of over 80k gigatons uranium

a fucking leaf

Get out of here with your larping bullshit

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb

>US Airforce seismic radars have confirmed that a nuclear missile has indeeed been launched.
>seismic radar
>missle launch
can those seismic radars also detect my farts?

>Nuclear missile is suspected of heading towards california in the eastern direction

Sweet! I was planning on leaving for work in a few minutes... Should I go and be vaporized while I sit in traffic or should I wait for it and leave this earth from the comfort of my own home?

Pls advise

I HEAR SOMETHING OMGGG ITS HAPPENINGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEE

Might as well stay home and have one last good fap and meal. RIP in peace Sup Forumsbro

Did Kimmy boy put some activated almonds on the warhead?

>erect
>wet load

Calling Dr. Freud

You're obviously a faggot, OP. Wanna suck my dick?

i would kill myself before i got the opportunity ripped out of my hands

You write science fiction about as well as L. Ron Hubbard...

>cause a billion dollars in property damage
It is going to take out a few hundred houses in LA or SF, or that stupid high speed rail the libtards are pushing? HURRAYYY!!

>implying

We've got ears everywhere, frenchy. But no, that dingdong doesn't work in nuclear detection. I know this because I work in nuclear detection and I haven't been recalled yet. We're on high alert for this weekend though, so fingers crossed!

Serious question, user. I'm an LA fag. I have kids. Do I need to be worried? NK truly can't reach us with a nuke, right?

>seismic radar
Kekked.