CANZUK Thread II

Old thread was archived, let's keep shitposting for our shared heritage and future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To restate what I was saying in the last thread, you can't compare the EU to a hypothetical "CANZUK" Union, the EU is trying to merge hugely disparate nations into a single superstate. We all share the same ethnicity, language, system of law and culture. We're brothers, one nation with four states, if it weren't for the world wars this would've happened long ago.

There needs to be a way to link the Northern and Southern hemisphere quickly.

Ignore the flag, expat Anglo.

I would only support this if only whites were afforded freedom of movement, which is a privilege, not a right. Shitskins need to be sent back to the shitholes from whence they came. I would also support freedom of movement for Afrikaners and Rhodies. After how the Brits betrayed them and let the kaffers burn the last bastions of civilization in Africa to the ground we owe them as much.

How about a big elevator that goes though the centre of the Earth, like the one from Total Recall

Welp can't argue with those digits.

that tag

the Vikings found Canada in the year 1000

The EU is a failed project. If we want a political union we need to succeed where they have failed, and it will be far easier given all the things you've outlined. I will say that a shared currency is a bad idea however, probably better to keep our respective currencies as they are.

Meh, we've got very similar developed economies and are all large enough so that no single nation could dominate and bully a smaller one, assuming NZ joins AUS

The problem with a shared currency isn't that we don't have common ground, it's that one currency cannot possibly represent five wildly different economies.
Pegging to the sterling (which has always been stupidly strong) would absolutely crater Australia, Canada and NZ's export industry.
You would actually be better off pegging the UK's money to one of the colonies so we could try and resuscitate our industry again.

I agree, I don't know about Canada but NZ and Aus are both export economies so we value a weak currency, the UK is a net importer so they prefer a strong one. If I could LARP a bit I would want to bring back the New Zealand Pound though

Don't worry about NZ we are more than capable of punching above our weight.

The Sterling is devaluing already due to Brexit though, so it's becoming more feasible. I think economist say the best possible value would be around $1.15, and it's currently about $1.25.

Mays plans for more British industry will likely see the pound slip further

Wooly jumper embargo when?

Fuck off we're full.

Full of chinks, yes.

RESTORE THE EMPIRE! STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH AMERICA AS THE PILLARS OF WESTERN CIVILZATION!

HANS HAS PROVED TO WEAK WE MUST TAKETHE WEIGHT OR THE WEST FALLS!

>he's a shart lover
youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

If we formed a protectionist bloc it could work like the Empire days, NZ, Aus and Canada providing most of the raw material and the UK providing most of the manufacturing base. The only thing missing is a cheap source of labour like the EU has with Eastern Europe meaning wages would start growing again

Most recent satellite image of Cuckarooistan.

It would way ahead in future before anything this be possible. Imagine a political group that spanned the four nations that was passionately pro-Commonwealth and made an effort to increase interation between the countries.

>Tfw no Southampton to Sydney cruise full of Brits, Leafs, Aussies and Kiwis furnished with Anglo history and culture

Our unemployed would be the cheap source of labour, jobs over here are scarce as fuck and pay fuck all if you're working class and don't have a degree

Would you lot support freedom of movement?
I would so long as within whatever the legality of it would be there was a clause that let each memeber deny anyone entry for any reason.
Dont want any abbos here.
You also cant rule out the possibly it could get misused if the political system were run by libshits.

Britain is a hellhole.

It would also allow Britain to deal with its massive amount of homeless people by giving them jobs and eventually houses. In fact it disgusts me that the British government accept asylum applications from illiterate third world savages, who are essentially economic migrants with no skills to offer, but don't lift a finger to help Britons in need.

i want strict immigration from the 3rd world

>implying abbos would stay off the grog long enough to save up for a plane ticket
>implying abbos don't get much larger sums of MUH LAAAAAAAAND YA WHITE DOG money here

Wow, that looks a like like someone's asshole.

Lol, just kidding, I know it's really Cuckarooistan

we were brothers until we started letting immigrants in

>implying great cuckistan wasn't constantly trying to turn australia into a currified land of cheap and inferior labour

Just call it Albion. And the elected leader of the nation is called ''The Albion''

Flag related.