*sips chechen blood*

*sips chechen blood*

archive.is/aMxxF

owen jones needs to die

>The persecutors of Chechnya’s gay citizens now feel strong, untouchable, invincible. Their victims, who they arrest, beat and torture, are at their mercy. They are protected by many things: by the tinpot tyrants who rule a republic violently subjugated by Vladimir Putin; by the den of reactionary views that is the Moscow regime; and by the acquiescence – support even – of a society soaked in homophobic hatred.

>Their consciences will not trouble them. It is always comforting to imagine that those who commit atrocities against fellow human beings are sociopaths or evil. But that does not explain the great horrors of human history, from fascism to colonialism. Inhumanity is only made possible by stripping a group of its humanity. You only feel empathy, after all, for those you feel are human beings like you. That’s how human beings who in other contexts feel compassion and love and warmth can become capable of the most unspeakable horrors.
Chechens tell of prison beatings and electric shocks in anti-gay purge: ‘They called us animals’

>But however strong Chechnya’s oppressors currently feel, history will damn them and unequivocally side with those they torment. That is of little comfort to those being beaten and tortured right now. The loneliness many of them feel will be total. Hated by the authorities, their families, their friends, all hope will feel vanquished.

>Egypt’s police entrap gay men using dating apps. In every country on Earth, being gay still means being treated, to some degree, as inferior: whether because of social penalties or because of legal persecution. Let the suffering of Chechnya’s gays boomerang on to their oppressors: let it become a spur to mobilise us against all forms of homophobia everywhere.

>Imagine if that could be the net contribution of Chechnya’s bigots. Not to break gay men and silence them and eliminate them, but rather to galvanise a movement determined to rid every society of homophobic and transphobic hatred. Unlike homosexuality, homophobia is learned, and it can be unlearned too.
>However triumphant and powerful they feel, the torturers and killers are going to lose. It’s up to all of us to make sure of it.

Scared yet, Chechshits?

Chechnya isn't killing gays because it killed there are no gays in Chechnya anymore.

t. Ramzan Kadyrov

homophobia is the same double good plus expression as meaning behind the word "oxymoron". Homosexuality is something completely incomprehensible to people, so obviously something unknown is not exactly synonymous with phobia. Homosexuality to normal human being is something akin to death. So obviously it's not a "phobia", but instinct (if you can use such word) of self preservation.

Really funny that this fag thinks "the globe" supports his faggotry. 99% of people on earth would kill him without remorse.

Why does this little poof think countries outside of the West cares about homosexuality?

He has no idea how lucky he is to live in the with his degenerate life style

What the Chechens are doing is simply how free people who rule themselves without globalist interference deal with their faggots.

There is no fag mafia in Chechnya, and little risk that one will ever develop. This is how you nip any such mafia in the bud.

Incidentally, this is a good example of police-community cooperation. The police don't kill fags. They simply turn them over to their families to punish as the families see fit.

Usually, the families kill them, because fags are scum and that's what you do to relatives who ruin the family's reputation and lives by being a faggot.

Of course Owen's shitting himself. He doesn't want this to catch on. Under no circumstances are decent Britons to be made aware that it's possible to put the fag mafia out of business.

>the tinpot tyrants who rule a republic violently subjugated by Vladimir Putin;
Lol. They are not subjugated by Putin or federation in general. Only things they are obliged:
- no foreign relations
- keep islamists from spreading out
In return their alpha warlord receives shitload of money to buy loyalty.

So they can shove all that 'good people oppressed by evil goverment' into their fag assholes. Only people oppressing chechens are other chechens.

That fag needs to be thrown off a building.

Wouldn't they all go against muslims then?

Do you think we could meme this fucker into going over there to try and start some sort of movement?

So the Muslims imprisoning and torturing homosexuals are actually the fault of Putin, fascism and colonialism?!
Thanks for the (((news))) Owen!

>Global Uprising Against Homophobia

Is this thinly veiled code for "Islamaphobia"?

>History will damn them

lol.

Once Western Europe is 50% Muslim, history will applaud them.

I don't know who he think's he's appealing too.

The Right will not defend an Islamist, and the Islamists won't support faggots.

He's painted himself in to a corner here, I'm afraid.

Too busy having a bran muffin and a latte to fight real problems owenarent you you fucking CUNT

Muslim mountain niggers.

>fag mafia
>killing family members is good

What

what are the gays really going to take on the brutal muslims who have been warring for thousands of years

also

>implying they're actually gay and that they aren't political opponents

>This framecel 12 year old commie guardian fag encouraging an uprising

The weak and fearful always march behind the strong and willing in revolutions, shouting orders.

>implying they're actually gay and that they aren't political opponents

This.

well the CHECHEN problem is basically a MUSLIM problem

It's hilarious seeing his world view crash and burn.

>121076154
I dare you to say this out loud in you country, Canada-cuck.

But you sound like one of those poor oppressed Chechen refugees, that they export to Europe. So probably you will get a pass, since killing family members is a part of your rich barbarian culture, after all.

I'm not an impulsive man but if I ever met Owen jones and he so much as glanced at me I would smear his ugly mug all over the fucking pavement

Ah yes, that famous LGBT militarism I've heard so much about. Please tell me about their next escapades in shooting dildos at Eastern Europeans or wearing the traditional "LOOK AT ME I'M A FAGGOT AND EASY TARGET" rainbow military uniform to passive-aggressively make Muslims uncomfortable enough to stone you to death.

yeah go to chechnya owen jones show them whos boss lol

gays are so islamophobic

>let's answer Chechen brutality with inviting more Chechen refugees to our countries!

This. Chechens aren't fucking around when it comes to war. They kill everyone. And if they find that someone is still breathing, they will publicly execute him

no that might be dangerous

>muslims do it
>blame putin

Someone needs to explain Chechnya to me.
I thought it was like more than 90% muslim but according to liberals you would think it is the most russian russia you could find.

Not a quip about the persecutors religion. You don't want to be seem as islamophobic while being exterminated huh

Why haven't Russians genocided chechnyans?

There are not that many russians left, especially after two chechen wars. Nowdays, Putin invests there huges sums of money so that they would deal with radical islam from inside and not try to get sovereignty

fuck chechnya?

Our goverment tried for centuries, but you don't fuck with Chechens, boy. I would look on how you and 10 years old Chechen fight. (Spoiler: he is winning it).

how hard is it to move to chechnya, sounds like a decent spot

>Fight
Why didn't they just Dresden it?

Why wouldn't you kill a gay family member?

Chechnya is white

King of Chechnya

This inspiring man should go to Chechnya to advocate for his cause -- faggotry. See how well it works

It looks like this "man" has never lifted a heavy object in his life

Looks like the closest he's come to being in a fight is tuning into a mma event by accident on the tv, for 3 seconds, but not without exclaiming how horrid it was.

At least they can be used as meat shields when the kebab removal begins in earnest.

>cock suckers have created a global ethnic identity around sucking cock

who let this happen?

Well, since Putin has to keep Chechnya in Russia, of course he'll be pandering to whoever is in charge of it. Daily reminder that by the time of the second war Chechens/Dagestanis fighting for Sharia law with Al-Qaeda field commanders okay

were fighting*

>Putin panders to his pawn
You have to go back.

This seems like a worldwide plan to move the planet's entire population to a single city. Where have we seen this before?

One World Under Poz