C-

See me after class

Worst president in all human history.

B

Sodomite

Something something can't let him something nuclear codes

I'd give Baron Trump an extra rosy pale bottom paddling/10

grade: highly impeachable.

U.S. intel agencies working with the Attorney General of New York to begin imminently dismantling Trump’s inner circle. In fact the big major arrests may come as soon as next week.

palmerreport

Co-opted.

F.

I can't fathom living under a president shittier than him in my lifetime.

Is this the famous jester from President Kushner's court? I heard he's hilarious, 9/10.

this, I'm not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

Taking too long to create the Imperium of Man/10

A-
would be an A+ but the Syria shit knocked him down a notch
if we rek North Korea he will be back to A+, but if we invade Syria it will drop to a B

this, I'm not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

8/10

He's done mostly what I've wanted him to. Been a good president. I don't blame him for the Democrats being shitty, but there's some stuff he's walked back or been double-speaky on and we'll see whether that changes.

Trump should have ignored Syria

Nigger let his ego get the beat of him.

He literally got memed on by an old meme.

worst rating ever, seven thumbs up

>Highly impeachable

There is nothing that has been impeachable
Typical Liberal.
>wants to have laws work in their favor
>doesn't know how laws work

You survived Obama, didn't you?

7.5, it would be a 10 if he started denying the holocaust and posted more pepes on twitter

>In fact the big major arrests may come as soon as next week.

things people always say that never happen

C-

He's done a 180 on all his core promises.

6/10
Better than most politicians. Absolute bantz master ,but got cucked by neocons also bombed my booy assad

> that 666 hand symbol

negative infinity /10 already long condemned to the lake of fire tier

rising every day, now that he's started bombing brown people left and right. hopefully by the end of his second term they will all be dead. if he actually bombs NK I will cum my pants in realtime.

Entertaining, but not in a comfortable way. Fortunately the deep state grinds on in the background ensuring some continuity and strategic vision, even if it's not to my liking. He's been helpful in draining away those stubborn, hard to remove illusions about the democratic process.

Yeah but I don't suffer the retardation most of the people on this board have that makes them believe Obama or any other president we've ever had is worse than Trump.

>Obamacare penalty gone.
>TPP dead.
>Illegal border crossings down.
>Trade deficit down.
>Manufacturing jobs coming back.
>The world takes our red lines seriously again.

Pretty comfy.

Before Syria attack: C, maybe C-

After Syria attack, even including the possibility it was a (fucking stupid) 4d chess move: D-

Rand Paul or Tulsi Gabbard 2020. I was on the Trump Train and didn't like the Hitler comparisons because he wasn't as good as Hitler. He either lied to us all along or isn't trustworthy to not be a Jewish puppet now. He is no God Emperor :(

F- especially if you follow what's going on in his white house

how'd you get your greek flag to look like that?

>"He's a Russian puppet" narrative for months
>bombs a Russian occupied base
>"H-hes an Israeli puppet..."
nigger come on

9/10 heading Reagan numbers
Repub Congress 3/10

betterthanclintonstill/10

That's all that really matters.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!

14/10 (Fourteen / Ten)

For all you task oriented mooks that thought he was going to solve all of our problems in 90 days.

I'm glad he's been somewhat ineffectual.

I think you guys are retarded for electing a TV personality rather than another corrupt politician. He's already shown that he really IS retarded, not some mastermind.

-B TO C+

7/20

>all of these idiots using anything but a letter grade

Presidents are always graded with letter grades. Shows how little you know about politics.

I give him a C+

Trump is a meme though. You think you can project your memes onto him? he is surrounded by 30 different memes give or take, and he is eventually going to drop your meme. He is trying to balance the memes, and has found by bombing people most of the memes that believe in the trump meme love the bomb meme. He wont hold onto the nationalist meme though.

90/100
-10 for being late

This is the truth meme. All other memes should meme this. The trump meme is the worst meme to ever meme humanity.

>Implying the bomb meme was not for show
nigger false flag memes to bomb memes is no quincidence meme.

23/59

1/10 made SJW retards stim out

you know the nigger is bad when you have to meme clinton into the conversation.

B

don't care, as long as sandniggers keep dying and NK gooks start dying.

14/88

No wall = 0/10

>don't care, as long as sandniggers keep dying
> I don't care to discuss the nuances of such a complicated topic as global politics (because that's too difficult for me and I'd be forced to admit I'm not actually very intelligent), I only care that anyone with certain features dies regardless of whether they're guilty or innocent
> that includes all of the innocent children stuck in that region who will die (but I'm horribly opposed to pizzagate and leftist globalist politicians abusing children!!!)

>muh manufacturing jobs
I don't really get why people believe this to be relevant.

The last time factory jobs became irrelevant, we got new jobs. The last time immigrants took our braindead retarded (literally) jobs, we got new jobs.

Oh, well. At least we're helping the coal industry!

don't care, I just, can't fucking care anymore. it's been thousands of years overdue, the time for words and understanding was over for that whole time or perhaps longer, they never change and they are bringing down the value of the rest of the planet. they just need to be removed.

so you have been alive for thousands of years? We are not going to give up multiculualism because faggots sperged a moron into presidency. In fact my raw hatred of Trump has diminished because he is taking a good turn towards moderate ideas. If he was not constantly shitting on poor people I would actually like him at this point.

I wish you could just wake up and see how demonic and retarded you sound. For one thing you need to understand that this entire situation has been being contrived by one sun-worshiping kike cult since the beginning of humanity as we know it. The Middle Eastern people are just different looking gentiles who have had to live next door to the kikes home and borne the brunt of their influence and subversion and control.

Muslims are not the problem, kikes are. If the kikes and Israel didn't control us there would be no such thing as a Muslim invasion, which itself is already seeming more and more every day not true.

10/10

his only failure so far is not locking up Hillary but he has plenty of time

Neocon/altright

JEW+

you can have one, you can have the other, but you can not have both.

Never said he was a Russian puppet. That was retarded ass-covering by Democrats in response to revelations of their own corruption. Because warmongering the biggest nuclear arsenal on earth was worth it?

> No wall
> No ObamaCare repeal
> No cooperation with Russia
> No laying waste to federal spending

Instead, we are on the side of niggers, Turks, the Islamic State, the FSA, and the corporate media. Kushner and his ilk have won dominance in the West Wing. It's the same as Obama, minus the anti-white racism, and cloaked in enough nationalist rhetoric that most of you idiots won't snap to the deception until Bannon is gone, U.S. troops are fighting Russians in a proxy war over a country of zero value, and the media continues to get its audience of braindead sheep, all while you are bled dry so that subhumans get welfare from what you earned. Fuck this country and fuck Trump for lying to us.

He turned out to be (((their))) bitch, just like all the rest.

B I guess. There was no way he could live up to the hype but he's doing okay in the stuff he actually has control over.

If only he could whip congress into shape but honestly the GOP is hopeless

10/10 for entertainment

7/10 but theres still a lot of time left, im kinda buttmad because im a stock trader and people set a tax cut deadline by august and we're probably not going to get that so theres a meltdown right now

Read that as "neocon" out of "altright"

J+

A+ A + A + A + A + A+
+
A
+
A
+
A
+

Not their bitch, you're still eating the kike propaganda they're feeding you (we're now entering a phase where "people are waking up to Trump's corruption finally" but only a sick false version of it created by kikes to once again to keep us under their thumb.

He's one of them and always has been. He is happy to do it and probably has a lot of power among them considering this esteemed role he's been given.

dumb/jew

8/10

Solid B.

He gets credit for his work on EO's. He loses points for Ryancare and the failed travel ban. The Russia narrative also is a ding as he should have handled it differently.

>How would you grade him so far?

Well...he tried.

B-

C-

A lot lower than he would have been if the Dems didn't shit on everything he tried to do. If they didn't exist we would be in a golden age right now.

I always knew he was one of (((them))), I was speaking to how he fooled the masses.

I don't regret voting for him, Not one bit.

Why would (((they))) continue pushing an impeachment angle if he is one of them?

>A lot lower than he would have been if the Dems didn't shit on everything he tried to do

All three branches of government are GOP-controlled. Dems are nowhere near a position where they could shit on him.

How did you arrive at your conclusion that it's all the Dems' fault? Show your work.

First 2 weeks: A++

Last month: C-

He's slipping hard.

B-

Somewhere in the B range. He's managed well so far, but can't get his ideas to stick. Anybody who's saying he's crashing and burning is wrong, and probably a shill.

C-

This, although if we invade Syria it will be a -C for me

jew/10

This.

Trump General is living in a fantasy land.

(((They))) got to him. It's literally over before it even begun.

I like your beers.

>H-HILLARY

He did a bunch of cool shit his first month with easy executive orders, then I realized he was a fucking idiot who has no idea what he's doing.

Stop sending hundreds of millions of dollars into the money pit that is Syria; leave them the fuck alone and pull everybody back. Children are dying of starvation, abuse, and warfare all over the world, yet somehow when it's a gas attack and you watch it on Fox News you're doing it "For the Children"?

15/10

The overlords needed to be satiated.

Trump's holding them off.

Ready to become UCS against pakis/10
youtube.com/watch?v=zsP_LPsTxp8

>betterthanclintonstill/10

This!

I mean, just think about it. If Hillary were President now
>there'd be no travel ban
>Obamacare still wouldn't have been repealed
>relations with Russia would be on an all time low and
>the U.S. would have militarily intervened in Syria