/Brit/pol/- Objectivism UK edition

>The Ayn Rand Institute
ari.aynrand.org/

>The Atlas Society
atlassociety.org/

>UK Objectivist Association
altair.co.uk/ukoa/UKOA/MAIN.html

>Ayn Rand now required reading for A-level Politics students
qz.com/942295/ayn-rands-controversial-objectivist-philosophy-is-now-required-reading-for-british-teens/

> Labour would change law on High Street bank closures
www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics

> Ruth Davidson blasts Nicola Sturgeon’s ‘GROSS HYPOCRISY’ as ‘rape clause’ row escalates
express.co.uk/news/uk/791834/ruth-davidson-nicola-sturgeon-scotland-gross-hypocrisy-rape-clause-row-child-tax-credit

> John McDonnell: Boris Johnson has 'embarrassed' Britain over Russia sanctions
news.sky.com/story/john-mcdonnell-boris-johnson-has-embarrassed-britain-over-russia-sanctions-10834503

> ‘Stop being racist to Muslims or die,’ hackers tell far-right group Britain First
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/

> Jeremy Corbyn Responsible For Most Of All Labour's Popularity, Diane Abbott Says
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-diane-abbott_uk_58efc7c3e4b0b9e9848a5e66?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

> Why Lib Dems are anything but a 'dead parrot' as by-election looms
news.sky.com/story/why-lib-dems-are-anything-but-a-dead-parrot-as-by-election-looms-10836268

>FT: SNP looks to take control of Glasgow from Labour
archive.fo/DauRl

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39601337
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192020
spfieldinghistory.wikispaces.com/file/view/six months Chris Morris.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X29HSYW4_BE
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=OE9NGOgdrIo
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a situation BRIT/pol/, I am being bullied by a bunch of Aryans at my university.
It started after they saw me handing out fliers for the Beady Union. I'd seen these dudes around before wearing nazi uniforms and stormhelms and shit so when one of them asked me what I was advertising I tried to play it off like it was nothing; I told him he probably wouldn't like it but he insisted I hand him the flier, as soon he saw it he called his friends over and said, I shit you not:"Looks what he got ourselves a little beady eyed anglo BLOOD".
First time I'd ever heard someone say "Anglo" to me IRL, I didn't know what to do, all I could manage to say was that I am not an Anglo, I was scared, they're all bigger than me and look like they lift.
He tore up the flier and told me that if I am not an Anglo, I sure look like a "little beady eyed anglo pig" they all laughed and walked off. Needless to say I was shaking, I'd worn my SMASH THE ARYAN RACE shirt to campus before and had no problems, this was first time I'd ever been harassed for my views.
Now whenever I see any of this group they're always call out shit like "hey its the Anglo! Why don't you follow your ancestors and get Blitzed?" one of them even made a bee-line for me across the hall making STUKA divebomber noises and would've shouldered me if I didn't move out of his way in time.
IDK what to do, there's no way I could fight them, and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.
This is happening at least once a week, some times more, its getting to the point where IDK what to do, yesterday I almost had a panic attack thinking about having to go back to class....

A young British girl riding a train was hacked to death today by a Palestinian terrorist.

Now his picture will be hung in town centers, his name will be praised by Fatah and Hamas and sweets will be handed out.

In the next few months the Palestinian Authority will begin to pay that terrorist and his family a monthly salary as reward for this disgusting act, made possible with money the British government provides them every year.

Congratulations Britain, you're funding the murder of your own citizens now, not just Israeli ones.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39601337

Reminder: RANDPOSTER IS A KIKE

Can a country ever hope to exalt itself above the rest of the world if it does not have a imperial mindset? If you asked a random person who are/were the most influencial nations in human history, are they really going to respond with countries like Bulgaria and Norway?

Are Brits who believe our former power and influence cannot be reclaimed perfectly content with Britain joining the ranks of mediocrity?

SO

WHAT

Your the ones flooding the west with pakis though rabbi. So I really don't care if Jews and pseudo Jews get shekel'd.

Reminder to do your civic duty and to prepare yourself for self defense against the inevitable hordes.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192020

Sign this petition for a right to bear arms today and at least try to take back your freedom.

>nu-Brit/pol/ '''''comedy'''''

As though you have to ask.

>hahaha if i call everything i dont like nu-brit/pol ill be considered an oldfag!1

Handgun legalisation is retarded and that will only cause more harm than good. And that is coming from an Ex-military owner of 3 .308 rifles.
I say legalise projectile Tasers and pepper spray.

>hahaha if I regurgitate piss-poor unoriginal memes then maybe people will like me
On your bike newfag

We are a united people. When anybody preaches disunity, or tries to pit one of us against the other, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives

Yes tasers and pepper spray are a great defense against dindus with guns and kebab terrorists.

Show us what content you contribute to this board please.

Pic related its mine.

But seriously the Scots are subhuman.

Good morning.

Hey, redpill me on Atlas Shrugged.

Thats a big bomb

>ISIS caves
Drop the XMB0181 foam bomb in the door
spfieldinghistory.wikispaces.com/file/view/six months Chris Morris.pdf

What freedom, we live in a total nanny state.

Lift for the Queen

Is this a good original meme?

It's not enough. I want the right to own nuclear weaponry so I can attack would-be criminals from afar.

shit posting cunt

We're an island nation. Stop pretending that everyone secretly has an illegal firearm.
And let's be honest, Most of the lard asses who take advantage of handgun legalisation won't even be able to shoot straight at any vehicle going faster than stationary .

NEW NON-KIKE REAL THREAD

monarchy should be abolished

I know you are shit posting but let's focus on not having super cucked firearm and self defense laws first mate.

pathetic

Just because you can't hit the broad side of a barn doesn't mean others can't shoot straight.

Stop protecting, you Reddit reject.

blown the fuck out

Comical. If you can't defend yourself who is within a couple of feet of you, your genes don't deserve to be passed on. It is as simple as that.

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

Nobody finds anglo memes funny, nobody ever did besides that one turkish cunt in the beginning.
No.

Post some classy non-Marxist folk music (fuck off, IRA), Brit/pol/. I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=X29HSYW4_BE

I'll abolish you cunt

The shops around me get robbed at gunpoint on a pretty much monthly basis.

There is a current string of armed robberies around the city too.

Not to mention all the stabbings which we should have a right and means to defend ourselves from.

There are a lot more illegal guns than you think in this country, especially among drug dealers and burglars and robbers.

Boys does anyone ever buy anything from the deli counter? Never seen anyone touch the stuff at my local morrisons.

Don't bother telling some Richmond twat this.

Color photo showing nearby buildings from across the river.

Buy some weird cheese occasionally

That's why you got your balls cut then?

Fuck you and your Morrisons. We need independent delis, butchers and restaurants. None of this branded shite that we have taking over now.

I do quite like the idea of having a handgun for self-protection or whatever. I suppose it will do, until I can start developing my own nuclear arsenal.

I miss National Action. Shame they tried so hard to be edgy faggots instead of trying to gain a respectable image.

>this autist with his 'Russian tarts paid to model NatSoc t-shirts' folder

>Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited;
Wrong. We know that even Englishmen and Britons in general can be cunts, but that doesn't mean we have to love other races, especially not Jews.

So take your verbal diarrhea and fuck off elsewhere, maybe Reddit where you'll be loved.

"Fascist" and "Nationalist" girls are just a different flavour of attention whore.

Real conservative women get married and have children, end of story.

Connoisseur of memes

Pipe down

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

>yes I nuked the burglar your honor, I believe it was reasonable force, he had a tennis racket you see

Which one of these is the Russian mate?

Stop shitting up the thread with these stormard knuckle-draggers

Sorry, I'm just angry about muh corporatism.

This, desu.

The moment somebody invades another person's home they deserve to be killed.

Probably all of those, they all look a tad slavic. Any evidence that they're native Brits?

>FCK ISIS
whoa, controversial opinion there

I agree with you, hence the petition mate.

did anyone else watch Ben Hur

epic religious sand kino

>Alexandra 'massive degenerate party-hopping bitch' Swann
Delet this

why did you scuttle away when i defeated you yesterday

End this degeneracy.

he loves memes

i find ivanka trump very attractive

>UTHICC Party

Any evidence they're not?

> Questionnaires are scary

Wew.

No one?

No you didn't, don't be retarded, LIBOR happening was not the result of government intervention. There are loads of cases of monopolies forming and that is an incredibly sensitive point for your lot because it entirely defeats your position, that the free market left alone gives people proper choice.

He's probably pulling the sour grapes routine.
>I can't find non-brainwashed British girl
>they don't exist

Watched some Easter films and I've got to say, I'm shocked by the portrayal of the Jews in them.
Spirituality aside - do these depictions have any historical accuracy to them? Do Jews celebrate the deaths of children, did they force a massacre of newborns in Bethlehem?

youtube.com/watch?v=OE9NGOgdrIo

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic that raged across Eastern Europe from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used for a variety of purposes by the British Empire, including fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves behind a distinctive Prussian blue residue on exposure. As you can see in pic related, the Prussian blue residue is clearly present in the Majdanek fumigation chambers, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

Jews sacrifice children all the time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
>Kikipedia
>"falsely attributed"

>non-brainwashed British girls

Those are so valuable, only the best men should get one

I'm not going to watch some anorexic 14 year boy try and explain why "dude no government lol" is a valid position. Either argue the points yourself and stop copy/pasting everything or don't post at all.

so you lost the argument then

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

It only emerged that the main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything (pic related) because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf
relevant read

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE