What was Sup Forumss reaction when America got blacked?

What was Sup Forumss reaction when America got blacked?

I was too young back then to come here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZgYcGrBFk
g.co/kgs/LGFzu1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it would improve race relations. Ended up making shit even worse. He will be the last black president.

they were all on the floor attempting to suck their own dicks and swallow their own semen

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZgYcGrBFk

Eight years of mourning.

/new/ wasn't created until 2010

Sup Forums didn't exist

>too young

fuck off underage b&

Really?

It's pretty interesting how new culture devices like Sup Forums coincidentally pop up just in time for elections.

For instance:

During bushs presidency, when everyone was diehard Christian/neocon: >along comes Christopher Hitchens and the Dawkins and Sam Harris to subvert him

Then when Obama was president and everyone was a bunch of nigger lovers, >along comes blacked.com to piss off/alienate white male voters
>also, along comes Milo yiannopoulos out of nowhere to bring gays back to the right

It's either a coincidence or these cultural devices are strategically placed.

Sup Forums in 2009 was still cringeworthy, unironic "lolcat," Rick Rolls, user masks, Habbo raids and religion debates.

THERE WAS NO Sup Forums BACK THEN

From what I remember, Sup Forums actually was somewhat excited about Obama back then. But to be fair, McCain was an even worse choice, so I can't blame them.

Long cat is long you faggot

This post proves Sup Forums hasn't changed THAT much though

g.co/kgs/LGFzu1

idk that guy is kinda based, have you seen the interview where he shits on blm?

stop posting newfag.

Know this since you were too young to know back then, Obama's mom was white and he was raised by white grandparents.

i voted for him.

>maybe the blacks will stfu about racism now

pol wasn't around back then.

there was usual banter about having a negroid president in places like Sup Forums /r9k Sup Forums. The alt-right wasn't around in full force back then. Libertarinism was a thing, but leftists were still here in fairly big numbers. It was hard to be openly conservative because Bush really maligned the brand. there was honestly a hope for change, like the campaign slogan, in most young people's minds. obama sold himself as a populist, like bernie and trump, and so many people genuinely viewed him as the next best thing since Jesus. We were coming out of Bush/Dick Cheney, which felt like 'the Empire' from Star Wars, and Obama the Democrats saved like the Rebels.

>pol wasn't around back then
yes I remember the golden age..

Well he was up against McCain who chose Sarah Palin. Palin was a joke. So Obama by contrast looked like a genius.

The combination of:

* Obama's failure to deliver on any change whatsoever
* Massive spying
* Hillary fucking over Bernie
* Wikileaks revelations of insane corruption
* Obama/Hillary pushing TTIP
* Trumps honesty on Islam

has completely reversed that damage. And the left is now reeling in the same way the right was when Obama came to power.

Except Trump looks like he is actually going to MAGA and that will mean the end of the Democrats as they will lose again in 4 years and possibly the birth of a new party.

I remember for some time, every post made by an american was countered with a "Your president is a nigger, your argument is invalid." post.

and a lot more of the newfag oldfag stuff. People would reference esoteric memes to prove their oldfaggery.

> My father...was a cloud...and a fiend.
> And one night, one night he starts raining, crazier than usual.
> Mommy gets an umbrella to defend herself.
> He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Kek

i vaguely remember that