Niggers: Blame Whitey For Everything Edition

3 negresses drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Niggers blame anyone else rather than take responsibility for their actions

What else is new?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Also, is that a guy in the video from OP?

Hungry alligators missed a meal because the negresses drowned in the vehicle.

Like being hungry as hell with a can of your favorite food, but no can opener.

Why haven't we MOAB'd Africa yet? Like, just for keks and giggles. They would be defenseless and powerless to stop it. It would be like you locking a man in closet while you consensually banged his wife

>Also, is that a guy in the video from OP?

He is a gay nigger anti-white hater.

Makes you wonder how much white dick has invaded his anus.

But he hates us.

I'd sooner start with MOABs on California, Maryland and Michigan than Africa.

Are you kidding me? They likely taste like schwag, grape cigars, and menthol.

>the only photos they have of the three are their mugshots when they were arrested before

pottery

This is like, 5 months old.

Faggot.

This happened fucking years ago, no one cares about this shit anymore and everyone cleared the police because they are not trained for water rescue. It's dark as he'll, muddy, dark cloudy water with Sawgrass and reeds. No harness or back up to prevent getting sucked into the mud.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Happened in 2016, user.

And the niggers are still bringing it up from time to time.

Lots of talk and whining in the Florida Niggerverse.

If niggers taste as bad as they stink. Then the alligators weren't missing out.

Alligators probably evolved to love the taste of nigger.

They were avenged. Their lives for the prime years of a young white couple who might have otherwise brought more racists into this world.

Imagine if the races were reversed and the niggers showed a Black Power flag?

Niggers wouldn't have even been charged!

>white trash traitors and criminal niggers removed from society

A good start.

Anyone with any lifeguard training knows that jumping in to pull someone out is a death sentence and a last resort. You try to throw them something to grab onto, if you go in yourself they'll just panic and drown you with them.
My dad actually almost died when he went rafting when he was younger (in the Navy) because some middle aged lady dragged him in with her when she fell over and held him underwater...and he was in the Navy for Christ's sake.

Phenotype != genotype

The important part here is the Armed threat, but they'd rather you think the 28 years is for beign racist dicks.

Grape cigars?

Its like almost 2 years old

Less than a year.

And the niggers keep hitting refresh with their angry anti-white pronouncements.

Just like whitey blames Jews for everything?

christ you niggers are dumb as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)

such a joke, and they mommas show up looken dumbAF to a press conference complaining instead of being like oh shit I failed as a parent and instead of raising decent black folk i raised me sum niggas

>Armed threat

This was Georgia, though. Everybody is armed in Georgia.
No one thinks they were on a nigger hunting spree.

They were just defending the Flag.

Stormniggers aren't white

This! The first rule of emergency medical response is to NOT become a victim yourself

I'm very certain that it's already been established that the police have no legal obligation to protect you let alone perform nighttime water rescues

Can you IMAGINE how panicky 3 teenage negresses would be in a pitch black pond, choked with vegetation, gators thrashing nearby, water in their mouths.

They would all 3 try to latch onto the first officer who arrived at the submerging vehicle and broke them out.

All 3. Arms and legs wrapping around him like they could climb on the poor guy.

And does anyone believe that a single nigger would grieve for the brave deputy who tried to save 3 negresses?

They would drown him.

Like scorpions on a well-meaning frog in the middle of the water.

>drive around town with a big ass flag
>nigger throws rock at your truck
>you swerve to miss it
>hit the curb
>pop a tire
>niggers start dancing and threatening you
>pull out gun
>cops come
>everyone goes home
>3 months later some lefty lawyer hears about it
>media buys the lawyer's bullshit story
>you get thrown in jail for 28 years

>That pic
>That's right sweaty, just look into the camera and cry. No it doesn't matter if it looks fake as fuck

Sheboons don't know how to genuinely cry do they

>Sheboons don't know how to genuinely cry do they

Everything they do is magnified 100 times beyond the way humans behave.

Also, not sure about these, but most of them are conditioned that tears = gibs, especially when the crying is televised.

So they are literally dogs begging for treats?
except dogs are loyal, cute, and don't go around town breaking windows for no reason

And dogs don't be raping white women, either.

Dogs >> Niggers.

Well to be fair dogs will go around humping peoples legs, but they can easily be trained not to do so.
Training nignogs is a different story tho...

Niggers probably get upset if you thump them on their broad noses with a rolled up newspaper.

swisher sweets, grape flavored. best for rolling blunts (weed cigar), i dont think anyone actual smokes them.

the street preacher mike brown stole a box of them before assaulting a cop.

>whitey be taking my swimming menalin

All 3 were 16 or younger.

Among them they had 7 prior arrests for Grand Theft Auto.

Where were their Fathers and Mothers?

pic unrelated

pic unrelated

Who would try to hump their own GRANDMA?

Also, does this mean that some Grandmothers in the black community actually do hump their grandsons (ie is it consensual in other cases)?

Because, why niggers why?