What's Sup Forums opinion on transgender teens?

What's Sup Forums opinion on transgender teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/06/nyregion/new-york-moves-to-allow-medicaid-to-cover-hormone-therapy-for-transgender-youth.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

garlic bread

Sorry wrong thread how do I delete replies

A part of me feels sorry for them and wants to treat them the proper way.. (2mg of pimozide daily)

The other part just wants to sterilise them all along with the jewish element that keeps encouraging them..

Parents should guide their children, not let them run rampant.

so brave

I am probably sexually attracted to many of them, but I think it's a shame that society doesn't teach boys to be men or help them understand why traditional sexual values are virtuous. I learned too late and now I'm a trap loving homo.

First ones into the ovens.

White bois should take hrt pre teen age

It's a pretty sad thing that in the name of progress our children became pets, no man actually understanding and liking dogs would want pug or breed pugs. But since people consider it cute they buy it, same as these transkid shit.

It's the precursor to legal pedophilia...

Parents are going to start allowing their kids to stay prepubescent soon if it's their "choice", which liberals like to do...

They'll be 18, but look 9. Don't kill the messenger.

nytimes.com/2016/10/06/nyregion/new-york-moves-to-allow-medicaid-to-cover-hormone-therapy-for-transgender-youth.html?_r=0

No

youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

It was funny when I learned he's a jew. Such a coincidence

/THREAD

Not good ... I didn't think of just using puberty blockers ..that's going to be a whole other shit show

dude comon those are our girls.
Also kids dont have a choice they do what their parents desire so those parents who choice to put their kids on drugs should lose the custody.

Kids are in development some decide to have homosexual relations some think that they are womans but when they mature all goes to the defaults if not they are free to do what ever they want.

They'll kill themselves later when they realize the mistake they've made. So I say let them have their joy ride until they get inevitably fucked.

huge prospect

There is no such thing as transgender. Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex.

Cut their internet access so they can't go on tumblr anymore.

got more of her?

Another way to destroy the white race

>her

>her

i think you mean crossdressing teens.

girl panties are pretty comfy desu.

garlic bread

>What's Sup Forums opinion on transgender teens?
Gross desu. Why did you post regular qt girls though?

>children are too young to decide they're trans!
>but somehow old and mature enough to decide they're cis

Seriously Sup Forums?

No such thing. Those people are sick in the head and must be treated.

>hello I'm a leaf shitposter
>please give me (you)s

test

>Friendship with Italy ended
>Now Spain has no best friend

Children shouldn't be manipulated to do this.

Trips of Truth

The same way i feel about all people with mental illnesses , sorry for them

There are only transsexual teens in the minds of perverted adults who cant quit sexualizing children in public institutions. Sexualizing a mental illness isn't a sign of advancement in society.

Trans takes consideration for abnormality, cis isn't a thing, it's just life.

>I MADE UP WORDS AND NO ONE IS USING THEM! DID NO ONE READ THE FUCKING MEMO?

Transisition late makes the odds of passing much lower.

>1 post by this id
bait thread people, bail out!

...while also making them infertile and unable to get trans operations because their beins doesn't develope inside. Don't fall for the Jewish trick.

Are they cuter? absolutely but they're stuck in dicklet trap mode.

>cuter and dicklet

Basically a girl then....*unzips dick*

this shame photo has been used 3 times on pol this year. shareblue pls go.

That's what studying social sciences at university does - it's all about Marx, power relations, representation, identification, etc. The term "cis" is an attempt to avoid using "normal" and categorize it as "other" to put it on equal footing with "trans" and "gay". In an attempt to, on the other hand, normalize the "other", they are put into a larger group (notice how it's not "gay" community but "LGBTQ") to make it seem more mainstream than it is.