Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Darn it

what a shame

Good.

I fucking wish..-t socal

FUCK SHOWBIZ

Those are special effects, it seems quite obvious.

pls no

I forget what movie is this from?

Meme this into reality, for the love of Kek!

How horrible is California that you always see even patriotic Americans wish for it to burn to the ground?

Ernest Goes to War

Nothing of value was lost

>Implying shockwaves happen that fast

Nothing of value was lost

I love having half of Killery's fanbase gone in a flash

They and New York are super kikes with major lefty laws and bullshit. California in particular if I remember right is doing a lot of the sanctuary city shit, where they purposefully hide illegal immigrants and other fence hoppers from deportation. Some parts of California are fine, but that's because they're rural areas. Any city area is a liberal cesspool.

They don't call it "the land of the fruits and nuts" for nothing.

Coming from someone who lives here, I feel the same way about it.

Imagine if Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Deviant Art, and Tinder somehow manifested themselves into real life, and a bunch of 20-somethings were the majority of the population. That's California. I hated it ever since MTV during the MySpace era decided to turn everyone into shitty people. Before that era, everything was okay, aside from a brief obesity epidemic around 1999.

It's mainly jealousy

He must be stopped!

Thanks guys I think I get it. We have that shit over here too.
I am sure Cologne is gayer and more progressive than San Francisco.

Army Dog

>implying shockwave travels at the speed of light

why are cgi makers such retards

HEY VERN, WHAT'S THIS RED BUTTON DO?

I thought it may have been from a Gundam series where all of California was destroyed. Great series.

No way in God's green earth is any location more Gayer/Progressive than SanFagcisco
The city pays for clean heroin needles

Choose your destiny

I know mommy told you that people who dont like you are just jealous because you're the smartest, most handsome boy in school, but she was lying to you. People don't like you because you're an asshole.

>you always see even patriotic Americans wish for it to burn to the ground?
No you don't

Unlike the idiotic Europeans who're unironically -exiting, the Americans actually understand what's happening and are resistant to separatism like that. Maybe Europeans (and especially Brits and French) can learn from them

Liberal Lizard Jesus called all the degenerates there to die together
It was foretold
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

wew what luck. the quality of the footage is legendary.

But my avocados!

I would put money on it that Cologne is gayer.

Why does the US Navy look like a dual wielding tennis player?

inb4 ban

You fire missiles at US, and expect no consequences.

Kim you are of dumb shit.

what are we really losing besides some homos and hobos?

time for that scotch and a cigar, then.

what a shame

Atlanta has more gays than SF

From what I gather it seems to be like the same as wanting Berlin being bombed again

So this is how it ends

It's cool to hate on California. Go to any imageboard, it's always the same.

Miami has more gays than SF

Fuck you, I live In commiefornia, nothing happening I still have to go to work. FUCK

Roll

rolling

What about Washington? Should I be buying a plane ticket right now?

Well, that's true thanks to the scourge of AIDS HIV and other diseases

It's true. Nuke team six just ran down my street. One of them was screaming wolverine.

If someone dropped a nuke on Oakland would it really make a difference?

Why are American Sup Forumssters okay with nukes being dropped on their own country?

Its fucking canada 2.0

All these jelly flyover States. you cannot afford it here.

Fingers crossed

Austin is pretty fucking gay.

I live in SF and I hate it with all the hatred I can muster, but besides Folsom St it really isn't all that gay. All of that is a leftover thing from the post war era.

Minneapolis, on the other hand, is gayer than fuck, but nobody would believe it without visiting.

this

See corrected pic.

Califag here. Live in Sacramento. We are not all liberal faggots here, but our governor and most politicians are. That sucks right now, but we are trying to fix that shit. Is a very nice place to live here in the Central Valley.

One of my exs lives there

MY
DICK

WOO HOO!

pls no bully

So you are saying that world will never see abominations of cities like Oakland and San Francisco? And tell me again why is this a bad thing?

Get some sleep, Wayne.

The Book of Eli lifestyle when

yo

Roolling for MASH doctor!

The most recent Terminator movie

If California is nuked I am going over there and shooting the refugees.

h

so what am i?

California is pretty great actually. Sup Forums has a bad habit of taking statistical majorities as the be-all end-all analysis of everything

Like oh 60% of voters in California voted for Hillary, that means the whole state should be nuked, never mind that there are more trump voters in California than 90% of the other states

k

rollan

No you dont get it, the government spends millions on clean syringes so fags dont get HIV doing heroin

Californian here. Let me summarize.
>highest taxes in the union
>shitty roads and broken infrastrucure
>once in a while government adds new taxes to pay for stuff they should already be paying for with the taxes they already get.
>tons of earthquakes all the time
>rotating between drought induced fires and flooding
>despite being coastal, fish costs an arm and a leg.
>crazed environmentalists that put every animal on protected species lists
>majority of state is infested with criminal mexicans and their enabling families
>property values are fucked, you either live in a ghetto or pay out the ass
>mexicans will still go out of their way to rob expensive neighborhoods anyway
>best jobs are located in the most expensive areas, sometimes not even worth it because so much of your huge income is devoured by living expenses
>boomer mentality is the default even for non-boomers
>horrible wealth inequality if you care about that
>massive amount of farming is poisoning the water supply
>entire state will eventually crash due to the big 3 industries (hollywood, tech industry, farming industry) all struggling with their own major challenges

Roll

A man can dream.

>I made a mistake

>be the largest exporter of cultural faggotry, degeneracy and liberalism in the world

"gee user why do you guys hate california so much"

what the fuck is that

I fucking wish -t norcal

let's see

Dad, once you enjoy the glories of diversity, you'll understand

>>highest taxes in the union

Not if you're a homeowner. CA has some of the lowest property taxes in the nation thanks to Prop 13.

Unsurprisingly, this is also why housing here is so fucked.

F

Problem Child 2

>t. Schulz

Oh noooooooo
that sucks

We wish.

White Californians are Republicans. The problem is the migrants. We voted against immigration but the courts and the federal government fucked us over.

It's full of beaners and has no future
t. Orange County lifer

Darude-Sandstorm

I thought Arnold managed to destroy it already.

rollin