Here's how you deal with Islamic filth

thewire.in/124168/allegation-army-using-human-shields-kashmir-patrol/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Kashmir_unrest
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarnath_land_transfer_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is exactly why you can't trust the msm in India. They never show what Indian soldiers do in Kashmir so most people think that they're saints.
There's a reason why magnifies
kashmiris are protesting so much.

>implying stone-pelting subhumans need to be treated otherwise
>t. Jihadi/Commie

Hey Indianons, I wanna ask this
Whose clay Kashmir should be?

The one who's not Muslim

IT'S A POOPARTY

Ours minus the Kashmiris

Pic related: An average day in Kashmir

De jure, Kashmir is Indian since the princely state of Kasmir officially ceded to India but most of the population in the Muslim region apparently either wants to be independent or join with Pakis.

I remember IDF soldiers did this with Palestinians too, to stop them throwing rocks at their cars.

There was a huge international outrage about it.

use them for finding mines, based Poo

Maybe give your soldiers better conditions and they wouldn't act like idiots.

WTF I LOVE POOS NOW

Did they watch Fury Road?

the first thing you do if you see that driving towards you is put the guy out of his misery

No they don't. Majority of them just want peace and stability

>They never show what Indian soldiers do in Kashmir so most people think that they're saints
Those that fight Islam are Saints you self-hating cuck.

I really dislike Islam but human rights violations should never be allowed.
Do you think Kashmiri's would want to stay to stay in India if they are treated like this at the hands of Indian security forces?

Indeed. Islam is a religion of peace, after all.

They could have done a better job

>(((human rights))) for jihadis
>giving Kashmiris the option
>asking jihadi scum if they want to be united with their ilk
Hmm no.

Also, >>>/leftypol/

Wat is this pic

That's pretty based. All I get to do is offend race traitor Muslim apologists on facejew.

You're one of those idiotic Hindu nationalists. Even if you don't give a shit about kashmiris themselves, you have to realize that it is important for India to keep itself in positve light regarding the Kashmir issue.
This is something that Pakistanis are doing a better job than us because there are very few such incidents in Gilgit-Baltistan region (PoK).

>Do you think Kashmiri's would want to stay to stay in India
They should fuck off then, no one seems to like them.

Kek
Pretty mediocre desu
They should have tied him upside down with his throat slit

I'm sure if the issue is handled more prudently, majority of Kashmiris woukd side with India. It is a secular country and living in India is a better choice for them as well.

cute. He's being potty trained

>implying international opinion matters when and where it really counts
>presuming (((organisations))) such as Amnesty and HRW are neutral
>showing thinly veiled sympathy for stone-pelting filth
>t. Naive juvenile commie slowly getting redpilled (?)

How it feels to chew 5 gum

>majority of Kashmiris woukd side with India
What are you talking about?
You have given them the carrot for the last 60 or so years. Their Indian citizenship is worth more than your's, they have rights that you don't. They still don't want to be a part of India. You are a blind moron.

India is not a secular country... India has affirmative action based on religion which goes against the core idea of secularism.

Please learn about your country; this is just embarrassing.

HRW biased towards Muslims? Wrong.
There are records of HRW's in Azad Kashmir (another part or PoK) but they are nearly not as numerous as in thr Indian controlled part.
These riots have started again because of Modi. His openly Hindu nationalist stance is alienating the population. There was relative peace in the early 2000's but now the situation is getting worse.
Also, why do you think these riots occur in the first place? It is because of how the security forces are treating them. What the Indian army is doing is a feedback loop of retaliation and repression. If they stop know, tbe situation might just improve.

Why do Indians shit in streets?

You do realize that the affirmative action is in favor of the muzzies? The only reason why Kashmiris aren't siding with India is because of their treatment at the hands of Indian security forces.
There are few other small parts of India where there is a Muslim majority as well and there haven't been any secessionist movements. It clearly shows that they aren't chimping out just because they are Muslim.
>They have right you don't
Absolutely not. You haven't heard of the human rights violations happening throughout Kashmir (even in the Paki part)

how much pay would you take to babysit a bunch of muzzies with the lugenpresse on their side

>we just need to keep bending over backwards till we can earn their gratitude
>Muh Modi is causing the peaceful people to lash out
>they never chimped out before his term
How fucking naive can you possibly be? Kys

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Kashmir_unrest

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarnath_land_transfer_controversy

I said early 2000's
I never said it's solely because of Modi
HR violations have been happening for a long time now
Never said they are peaceful, all I'm saying that with carefully planned moves, they can be managed peacefully.

>You do realize that the affirmative action is in favor of the muzzies?
You don't get my point because you are too stupid. The state favours citizens based on religion, how is that secular?

>The only reason why Kashmiris aren't siding with India is because of their treatment at the hands of Indian security forces.
No, they don't side with India because they believe that they can form an independent nation. If these people are so innocent then why did they force Hindus out?

>There are few other small parts of India where there is a Muslim majority as well and there haven't been any secessionist movements
The key word being small, secondly you totally ignore the funding from international bodies aiding Kashmiris.

>Absolutely not.
Absolutely, moron. Can you, as a non-Kashmiri, purchase land in Kashmir? You cannot, you have less rights than Kashmiris. This makes you a citizen with less rights, the Indian constitution is a fucking joke.

>the Indian constitution is a fucking joke
Ehh can you really expect better when you entrust the task of its creation to a glorified sweeper?

Furthermore, it was fucked inside out via the 42nd amendment of Indra (((Gandhi))).

>Land
Can a non-Sikkimese purchase land in Sikkim? No. There are provisions like this in some other states as well. It doesn't really mean anything.
>Secular
India is officially secular because it says so in the constitution. I'm not arguing if that's true in practice because arguing about these technicalities here has no point.
>Small
Not as small as you think. There's a rehion bordering Bangladesh in Assam almost or maybe even larger than the size of Kashmir valley.
>International funding
I'm talking about the mindset of the average kashmiri citizen. Any outside forces exploited pre-existing dissatisfaction amongst the Kashmiris.

WITNESSED

All Indian citizens are equal, which is followed by a list of "scheduled castes", "scheduled tribes", "backward castes", "backward tribes" who are somehow now elevated to distinguished citizenship and given freebies.

Just amazing.

Did you even check the examples you gave?
The first one happened because of Indian Army luring 3 random villagers and killing them.
The second one happened because the government have some temple reserved Forest land for Hindu pilgrims. (how can that be justified?)

They are just vote banks. Sickularism is slowly dying but there will be riots before we can do away with reservation(affirmative action). Some lower castes like gujjars and jatts are absolute garbage.

>Can a non-Sikkimese purchase land in Sikkim? No. There are provisions like this in some other states as well. It doesn't really mean anything.
It means that you are less than these people under the eye of the government... How are you just brushing it aside?

>India is officially secular
stfu you stupid moron.
>it says so in the constitution.
"it is written thus it must be true," you are so stupid.

>I'm talking about the mindset of the average kashmiri citizen.
Appeal to emotional. just fuck off already.

Who is paying you to post this shit?

Fucking nightmare if you ask me, good luck to you guys. One of these days someone will have to solve this shitty mess and I doubt it's possible without bloodshed.

>Appeal to emotion
How the fuck is this an appeal to emotion? I'm talking about average citizens rioting, not insurgencies. That's why I'm talking about their mindset.
>Secular
What even is your point? My intention by mentioning "secular" was to contrast with Pakistan. All I'm saying is that India is the better choice once Kashmir is fukly integrated with India because they'll benefit from job opportunities and better stability.
Now, I know India has a lot of bullshit laws but that's completely beside the point.
>Land
Why does this matter? I don't understand. Kashmir is not exclusive in this case. Just because I cannot purchase land in Kashmir doesn mean they have more rights than me. I never have to face any sort of curfews, they do.
Further, Kashmir has Article 370 applied on it which gives the centre more autonomy on Kashmir