How do we fix women

We need to declare meme war on women. Why in the hell do all these grown women want to go around looking like a child's doll with multicolored hair, makeup as thick as plaster, fake eye color with contacts, and many with facial tattoos. What happened to make women so retarded. They start a "natural beauty, fat is beautiful, campaign" then it's morphed into "express yourself by looking degenerate, fight to go around top less and get mad when they're catcalled, and now men can be women too bathroom shit" wtf is going on. We're going to need some strong meme power lads! Post pics of Pol approved real women we can meme

Just fuck one yourself I'm not helping you get your dick wet, little roper.

>i dont understand why girls do things

t. 15 yr old

was makeup a mistake?

This is going to cause problems for generations. Imagine these feminist women's March cucks raising children. Now imagine these childRen raising the next generation. Civilization is screwed

Snowflake culture.
People are entitled to their little special thingy.
Basicaly, soft education created a bunch of wuss.
There is nothing you can do for them but the gulag.
Find a nice woman willing to take care of you and raise your children the good way.

Also, that whole anglo gender crisis is because english is a subuman language.
In every other western language, except finnish I believe, gender is prevalent, clear and there is no questions to be asked.

dick em

Yes it's about money so it was. Every woman I know dying their hair, getting tattoos, etc are shifty mom's that live off welfare. Maybe not every case but all I know personally. Their kids are screwed up and damaged from being dumped. I worry for the next generation. This is the root of the problem

>Girls don't look how I want them to look

STFU loser. Seriously. STFU losers. You beta /pol HKV are the worst.

Have a sage you dumb fuck.

Do you want girls to look like kike nerdboys??

>caring what women think/do

lmao

Stop calling them woman they are penisliss boys or sexy objects, but they should only be used for reproduction. If a male wants sex confront in another male (still straight just both wanting sexual relive)

>The only time I don't sperg out and REEEE like a bitch, is when everything is how I like it and everyone looks the same. Like a kike nerdboy
T: how all millennials think

I fucking HATE you millennial/Gen Z faggots. Holy shit you kids are fucking LAME

You need to stop thinking with your feelings and look at it objectively. There are a ton of men, probably more men then there are women, who are fucked up and have insane issues- this is shown with those statistics about how women tend to stick to the average while men deviate on either end of the spectrum more. There are far above average men than there are women, more average women then men and more below average men then there are women.

We don't need to fix useless genes we need to cull them and focus on uniting the percentage of us (seems to be around 18-25% of the population) who are already born with good instincts.

Coming from a leaf that can legally have sex with animals. Enjoy Trudeau and get raked.

ignore them, their snowflake attention seeking mentality will rage quit and they will go away.

I find your pic to be attractive actually. Bitch is purdy.

Its like the Matrix movies said:
Purpose is what defines us, it drives us. without that, there is no point to live.

Look at females. Look at them.

From the point of birth they are wired to do one thing, find the best man, get his sperm, hope your babies love you enough to look after you when your body collapses from child rearing and the wear & tear of life.

Society was engineered so that men would have economic wealth, to signal women their strength and men would turn their testostrone from competing against each other to dominate their local society, towards national building projects and civic engineering programs.

Since 1980, globalism has focused all everything from wealth creation via civic engineering and domestic wealth towards a program of wage supression via. infrastructure hollowing out programs and slave labor manufacturing depots in bombed out / failed states.

Because of this women do not know what to do. Like taking a house cat and throwing it into a Las Vegas desert, they as a animal are trying to adapt via finding new methods to "catch the man". In much the same way the house cat will likely try to dig a hole in the desert to get out of the hot sun.

As autists we laugh about this, because like the adult watching the house cat we have the reflexive ability to abstract beyond "normie" behavior patterns.

War.

>not knowing how to use t.

Day of the rake...soon.

> T, How all millennials think

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU USE T. YOU REDDIT LEAF. DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN????????

Because they're rewarded for it.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Hint: paying attention to them simply for the purposes of deriding their narcissism, stupidity and infantile judgment skills is enough validation for them to continue. Anything above that is pure profit.

Yes please!!

The pendulum always ends up in the middle.

Who's to say that those children won't see the pattern of degeneracy and strive to be better?