Mighty DPRK Air Force uses WORLD WAR ONE Bi-Planes

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un overseeing a special forces commando operation, state media said on April 13. Pictured, an undated photo of the regime's special operation forces. (fucking propeller driven biplanes ??)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-2
youtube.com/watch?v=w0SBgm35uQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Air_Force#Current_inventory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm, exceptionally quite (in comparison to a jet/jumbo engine) and not detected by modern radar systems. Might be win

>cramming 4 to 5 people on the wings of Biplanes

This wars gonna be ezpz

>This is what they actually believe

Those are not WWI era. They are clones of Russian training/staff aircraft from the post WWII era.

Everyone can laugh all they want at NK. I'm not saying I admire them or want to be them, but I'm not going to sit here and shit on them either.

I'd rather know which decade of human history their minds are in, rather than what decade their aircraft are from.

So small and malnourished they can fit 7 crew into a bi-plane.

Yesterday Kim oversaw a commando operation in which special forces dropped from light transport planes 'like hail' and 'mercilessly blew up enemy targets' - (Using single radial engine biplanes.....)

What post ww2 plane is that?

Isn't it some variation of these things?

Nice high horse

Their fighter force consists of Mig 21s, fast airplanes, but fodder for the USAF/USN/SK

literally cannot make this shit up

biplanes are the best plane meme ever
triplane fags gtfo

Lets see.

poor norks probably gonna nuke themselves

Antonov An-2 was introduced in 1947

>and not detected by modern radar systems. Might be win
Fucking imbecile. Is this what they teach in Pakistani schools?

>shit up
Why poos always focused on shitting? Does the helpdesk not give poo breaks?

>and not detected by modern radar systems.

Why? Because they fly 90mph tops?

Yes they are detected, and the low altitude allows the average soldier with a 240 to shoot them down.

Also they have a couple of Mig 29, but the sheer strength in numbers of those are miniscule

>Laughing at Best Korea for using just analog equipment.
>Their secret weapon is a bunch of EMP's
>mfw their equipment is the only functional after their EMP attacks.

Looks like AN-2 to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-2

It is actually.

>paper aircraft
>giving off a large enough ping to warrent a blip

Your a stupid idiot. Especially proven by your nationality.

biplanes turn much faster bro its all 4D chess
They will outturn any F22

If this is true Koreans are truly retarded.
The sheer heat of a US jet passing by will turn this pieces of junk into fireballs.

ask these guys what they think of biplanes

An-2 is a post-ww2 design.

It's actually pretty good for it's intended purpose, benefits from a low stall-speed, low upkeep and it's ability to use provisional airfields.

I highly doubt more special forces would be dropped in broad cloudless daylight using this method.

>WWI era
Those are 50s and they're used for dropping soldiers off behind enemy lines not for dogfights. Notice they're not equipped with machine guns.

this....vs propeller biplanes from 1947

>paper
Your bait sucks I'm not eating anymore

it's a show of force
Rest of the world is so inferior to their military power that they will fight with a voluntary handicap.
This way they can beat us without losing their honor.

Our jet fighters dont give a fuck. Neither do our attack helicopters.
Its going to be like ahooting pigeons with a shotgun

Ha ha ha. Oh, Mohammed with the jokes today

or the italians (raid on taranto).
though to be honest, the fleet air arm only used the swordfish because they literally didn't have enough time to get a replacement torpedo bomber into service.
it got the job done, in the end.
I'm in the fleet air arm at the moment, we still celebrate taranto and the channel dash every year. Usually by taking the piss out of the RAF.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0SBgm35uQ0

slightly related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

The DPRK has more modern (by comparison) jets. But yeah, I think the USA military will easily crush them, as long as there is no outside interference, which there will be, and none of the nukes actually work.

Antonov An-2

Looks like an Antonov to me. Very stable and sturdy aircraft for dropping paratroops.

There are plenty of things to laugh at the norks for without having to display your own ignorance.

Modern radar can't track them if they fly low

The AN-2s used by DPRK are modified for infiltration. Most metal components are gone and replaced with canvas and wooden parts to avoid radar detection.

Sup Forums is retarded.

I can wreck the shit out of early cold war jets in Warthunder using a P51 and some Eurobeat, you tell me.

America still uses B-52s from 1952.

What's wrong with you tards?

If it works it works.

hm

The 101st jumps out of propeller planes from the 60's all the time

>The AN-2s used by DPRK are modified for infiltration. Most metal components are gone and replaced with canvas and wooden parts to avoid radar detection.
it this true tho?

Wikipedia says as of 2015 DPK only has a single AN-2 in service

source
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Air_Force#Current_inventory

Have to be a lot better on fuel too. Rumored the Norks only have very limited supplies.

all radar are equipped with wartime enhancment giving them an increased range and sensitivity

Guys

NK will win.....

Yeah, but they line the plane with communists strongest armour, Stalinium. 100% deflection rate of decadent capitalist weapons at any angle of attack.

They use Bi-Planes to mock the pathetic attempts of the western military who are simply unable to shoot them down.

Source: DPRK

>unfolding gear
>stealth tech

Wow. That's so cool and simple, Northrop is just a bunch of dumb fags.

It's gonna be like playing Civ V when you've got a huge technological gap in nations.

Spearmen vs. Tanks.
Catapults vs. Giant Death Robots
1950s and 60's era aircraft vs. F-22s.

As opposed to America which struggles to get 1 man into a full sized plane.

The air must be very thin up there.

Uhm yeah. But it has been upgraded like 10 times.

ah yes, war thunder realism, like when Me 262 prototypes go against hunters

>bi planes and shit
and this is the country that is causing so much (((fear))) and trepidation? Something not right about this whole happening.

and right after was a magic show!

Really that's your argument? Fuck off Apu stop harassing British women on the streets of London

No,but they might manage to nuke the US carrier group and Seoul somehow.
Losing a carrier group would be a huge hit to the USA's propaganda of invicibility.

Radial engines are Aestethic as fuck.