Quintessential

Rate my superior English food you fuckin yuropoors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpipqJNFDOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like barf.

Reported.

Even that egg looks like it's suffering.

rotten, i can tell it tastes like greasy air

where's the toast?

We love to eat a lot too. No wonder we have one of the highest heart attack rate in the world

Where is your black pudding, cunt?

Looks bretty gud to me :DDD

porridge is enough, you fat fuck

Is it English sausage? Like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=YpipqJNFDOQ

RARE FLAG

Dog food/10

You disgust me.

Yeah it does =/

mine is better

Man I'm hungry now

>Beans and fries on the same plate

You trying to become an American with that diet?

>No black pudding
>No bacon
>No hash browns
>No fried bread
>No toast
>No tea

What the fuck is this weak shit son?
A Semi-English?

You forgot the pudding and rashers you faggot.

Fucking northern monkeys every fucking time.

Kill me now

A fry-up is pretty nice, but yours looks like shit.

Meat on Good Friday

You disgusting fuck....

I want to fuck your food.

Where is the tea?

Those sausages look terrible. Learn how to cook them faggot.

Mediocre.

>Sausages: doesn't know what beef is
>Chips crudely cut
>fucking beans!

Wow a traditional american breakfast! Looks good!

Every time I see that Pepe the first thing I think of is Louis. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Poach the eggs you greasy slob

Bro, leaving the EUROPEAN UNION still makes you an EUROPEAN. However nice one. Perhaps Ill have that one tomorrow, thanks for the advice!

+10 for egg

-99 for VandeKramp Beans-N-Swill

Bangers and Shrooms are a given

Google "bitoque". See how it's made. Literally the simplest crap you can have at a restaurant.

All those niggas complaining about no bacon and hash browns and all that crap, it`s not a fry up.

it`s classic chips sausage egg and beans.

IT IS GOOD FUCKING FRIDAY YOU FILTHY HEATHEN!

wtf i hate cooked food now

That is some holiday inn buffet shit right there. Did they run out of hash browns by the time your lazy arse got out of bed?

Why not a Hawaiian pizza?

Agreed, I would however prefer fresh mushrooms

Oh shut up. Shove your fish up your ass. Feast in beef and pork for your delight.

How do you fuckers eat that shit? The reason why us mericans are so fat is because we have the best foods from all over the world and get rid of the shit. I can go to the store and buy italian, chinese, german,japanese,indian, and american only food. I can't buy the shit you island dwellers eat because there is no demand for it.

Those chips look disgusting and you should feel ashamed. The rest seems fine.

don't mind me

M80 you could be a chef at Wendy's with those skills

Close to the finish line lads

What is it with you guys south of the border who loves beans so much? Is it the savage in you?

no tomatos dropped

This is more appropriate.

Beans sausage and eggs are really popular here in the states.

Fries are considered a dinner food and mushrooms aren't eaten on the side like that. We have hash browns instead

All around a good meal. 8/10

Whats that

Looks tasty

Would push those sausage up my arse 2bh

Just ate.

Where the fried bread at?

I believe so. I love me some beans.

You have two lines of cuisine. International gourmet stuff and fast food. The first is heaven but expensive as fuck, the later is decent and tastes good but will fuck up your health.

Europeans have the privilege of having something in between.

>I have no idea of what latin america eats

I don't think even a starving Amerilard would consider what's on that plate edible.

>Not peppering your eggs
>Chosing some dogcrap mushrooms
>"""""""""""""""""can beans""""""""""""""""

This is a solide 6/10 breakfast, could definitely be better though

Absolutely disgusting.

What kind of mushrooms??? Anyone??

It's a banitsa. The drink next to it is a fermented drink called boza.

Finished.

Eat either eat this or globalists for breakfast

Upvoted

>His fucking drink

My sides goddamn!

>briteeth still trying to claim they aren't yuropoors
You also need to get over this fucking ungodly obsession canned beans. CANNED BEANS

>woof woof woof
>anyone?

>canned beans

Blame the Germans, they are the ones selling it to us.

Get ready for the incoming diarrhea

Food is fuel faggot. I've eaten the same meals for years oats and high protein yogurt for breakfast. Sweet potatoes, chicken breast, rice, glass of milk for lunch and dinner. I'm a fit as fuck Chad that benches more than you.

Thanks, I just started collecting two days ago

>knife
Police have been alerted. Please lay face down on the ground with your legs spread.

Kek...Booza looks like Burger Sauce man

served ice cold

t. Alex Jones

People used to eat too fast before the horse archers got to them. Its a tradition.

made me want to take a shit, for real.

Bulgarian people just have a thing for sticking children's faces in everything; I can't explain it.

Dear bongs, why beans? I ask you. Everything else on that plate and more accurately, the full English looks great. But fuckin beans?

Shouldn`t you be out protesting starvation?

Someone help me for the god of love.
I don't know much about food and I was always a picky eater. I recently bought canned beans expecting to see something like OP's pic but instead they didn't have this DELICIOUS RED JUICE.

So my question is, how do I get this DELICIOUS RED JUICE to be part of my BEANS?

Thanks,
Jordan Vaseline

literally English food is widely considered the worst food in the 1st world

You don't, they're fucking canned beans.
Brits must have a gene that tricks their taste buds or something

>tomato beans
>not molasses
>>>(((mushrooms)))

Otherwise good stuff

BIN THAT KNIFE YOU BLOODY WANKER

Shouldn't you be in jail for having a knife in your kitchen?

Get them on eBay or something. Heinz beans in tomato sauce. Never even seen the plain ones.

it has nothing to do with the food, just the presentation.

>mfw fatass shitty cooks from shitholes like Navy kitchens or highway bars always argue that it well done is basically jerky and it has to have blood in it to be soft

If you can't make a well done cut of meat as juicy and soft as rare then you're a failure as a cook. Take no pride in your work because it is under the standards of academia, your food is only fit for survival.

>but I've been cooking for 20 years
You've been cooking wrong for 20 years without ever learning a thing, stagnating one of the most complicated forms of art mixing with science we have. If you were an astronomer you would never have discovered or mapped anything beyond what we can see with the naked eye.

This shit is on par with wine tasting and psychology. I can practically see your stupid fucking face right now, with a morning shadow and a stupid fucking apron and beer in one hand preparing to spit in the face of culinary arts by even suggesting you know the slightest fucking fraction of knowledge on how to prepare food.
If this were a life or death contest you would fucking die.

Beans are an essential part of any healthful diet. The federal government recommends about half a cup a day of beans, counting them as both a protein and a vegetable since they have the best of both worlds. Beans are excellent sources of fiber, folate, plant protein, plant iron, vitamin B1, and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and copper, all while being naturally low in sodium.

Looks pretty good but then I saw the mushrooms

Did you just pan-fry canned/jarred mushrooms?

How's anyone supposed to eat something that looks like feces?

I would rather eat this... (Yes it's food, mämmi)

They are called "baked beans" and I haven't seen these for sale here in Mexico, I tried some recepies you can find on the web and they are pretty delicious, you should try to maked them it's kinda easy.

I wouldn't feed that chit to a homeless dog, Grahame.

ovecooked eggs

A FUCKING DISGUST

What could be better than traditional food that look like a pile of shite?

You faggot, I'm from the north and I'd have black pudding, rashers, fried bread, hash browns and tomatoes on there

How are the Thai people reacting to your new king?