HAPPENING: NUCLEAR SUB OFF OF CALIFORNIA?

When I first started seeing these threads I was skeptical of the idea of the navy really looking for a sub, but after watching for a few days, it seems very probable that there is, or there is very high alert of there being one.

>There have been multiple p3s daily along the waters of southern california. (Anti-Sub and Surveillance Aircraft)
>Today there was an anti electronics/anti communcation aircraft potentially trying to block communication
>They have been going all day every day with refuelers near by

What has really sold me is the fact that there is a 3rd party refueler (pic related, look up the company) that has been flying to the same place everyday (the navy planes turn on and off their signals every so often, but the 3rd party refueler doesnt). Why would the navy be wasting money on refueling planes through a 3rd party for training?! This is not routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/mystery-missile-launched-missile-off-california-coast/story?id=12097155
cnn.com/US/9905/25/cox.report.02/
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
infowars.com/shock-man-who-helped-funnel-chinese-money-to-clinton-made-insurance-policy-video-fearing-assassination/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because they got a fat contract with some jew company jewing our military and taxpayer

Nork sub carries a dirty bomb to California. Good luck nuke sniffer planes

>Why would the navy be wasting money on refueling planes through a 3rd party for training?! This is not routine.
It's actually perfectly routine. There are dozens of military installations along the California coast and they train and test weapons here all year long.
>t. Califag

>They said it couldn't happen

what website is that?

anyone got a screener of that GLEX doing a pentagram in Afgrannystan yesterday?

Choose your destiny.

That's the fleta hot area and that shit is always out there. I wish I had been on Sup Forums when I did a joint op with a shitload of marine corps helicopters out there, you fags woulda gone bananas.

And also there's always chinese subs out there

>What did Kek mean by this?

That shore line better not be what i think it is.

What website is this please sir?

>their subs have windows

Explain this

wew

Those aren't windows you idiot.

They are firing slits for the infantry when the sub surfaces.

how else are you supposed to look into the water to see other subs

Ahh how soon they forget.

mystery missle launch off california coast 2015
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mystery-missile-launched-missile-off-california-coast/story?id=12097155

Chinese subs using US missile technology bought from the Clintons.
>The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

>The Chinagate scandal of 1996 ended up in an award of 900,000 in attorney’s fees and costs to Judicial Watch ten years later.

cnn.com/US/9905/25/cox.report.02/
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
infowars.com/shock-man-who-helped-funnel-chinese-money-to-clinton-made-insurance-policy-video-fearing-assassination/

I haven't forgoton about that, I made a news story about that for my Senior Journalism Class.

superior bestkorean tech

What was best korea like before the war?