Her name was Ebba Åkerlund. She was 11 years old

She was brutally murdered just a week ago in a terrorist attack in Stockholm, Sweden.

Do you remember her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-15-47835884-1-0-1-0-le-pays-ayant-remporte-le-plus-de-victoires-militaire-au-monde-est-la-france.htm
youtu.be/pVTo5rXDCxw
youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How could I forget her, I've been cleaning her off my shoes all week

yeah but are you trying to resort to emotions? that's very sjwish of you

Old news, nobody cares anymore

Did they black her?

Sure we remember.

We just don't give a rats ass.

That's the point, logic and reason have not gotten through to the sjw's and normies so maybe we need to try another tack.

RIP :/

I'm sorry I didn't acquire the power which could have saved you.

It has nothing to do with Islam or Migrants. Swedish born white men are the evil ones who oppressed these migrants and drove one of them to kill this girl. We need to punish white men for this if we want to protect innocent girls and women from future attacks.

Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.

>Swedish born white men are the evil ones who

Nope. It was the fucking Boomers who passed the laws allowing mass immigration in 1975 that are to blame.

Before then Sweden was a cold, but green and pleasant land full of attractive blonde people.

>Her name was Åbba Ekerlund.

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try
Take a chance on me
(That's all I ask of you honey)
Take a chance on me
We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together
Listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you better
'Cause you know I've got
So much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you
It's magic
You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
But I think you know
That I can't let go

Yes I do. I want all who worship the false proohet Muhammad to die

1 african niglet dies every 3 seconds

>She was brutally murdered just a week ago in a terrorist attack in Stockholm, Sweden.

A false flag attack by the CIA/Mossad, Jose...

Sad, but terrorist attacks are common occurances in Islamic countries.

Nice fake picture of a non-existent victim of a completely fictional event. Thanks OP.

That's right, you german degenerates need to get off to a new terrorist attack weekly.

Sup Forums will not forgive. Sup Forums will not forget.

F

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?"

I don't care if I act like a sjw. If there is not any sjw who stands for her, then I will. She died while walking back home in a city which is supposed to be safe and peaceful. I live next to a city which is described with the same adjectives: "safe and peaceful". What it really scares me is that it could have happened to my sister.

You can call me a lunatic, but I am fucking afraid everytime she or any of my relatives goes to the city. A little girl died in Sweden just because. There is no safety. There is no peace. Instead there is a permanent state of threat and nobody gives a fuck about it even when there are terrorist attacks more frequently.

Only if you count the tire marks.

She did not stand for hate.
She did not stand for fear.
If Ebba could speak today, she would ask for love.
She would ask for compassion.
She would ask for understanding.
Do not let her life be in vain.
Do not use her death as a means to spread your hate.
Our world is full of malice and xenophobia, and societies are ready to explode in violence, just like how her body exploded under the wheels of Youssef Shabobalob's truck.
You owe it to her memory to heal society.
Ebba loved and understood kind, innocent Muslims.
Her last thoughts were 'why didn't I try to reach out more to this young man?'
Our failure to treat Muslims with love was what drove that truck, not Mohammad Boubinho, or whatever his name was.
Every moment we turn our back on Muslim struggles, we fill the gas tank of the next truck.
You should all be ashamed.

Literally who?

Also, who cares?

Don't care. People die all the time. Just because its a white girl doesn't mean I should be sympathetic.

We need more attacks to change the opinion of the majority

Yes.

>If Ebba could speak today, she would ask for love.

I'd happily give her some lovin.

Move to Saudi Arabia if you love them so much. One less commie faggot shutting up my nation.

no, but the doggos death haunts my dreams.

That is Sad

If you didn't personally know her who gives a fuck? As horrible and edgy as it found the more people killed over there by shitskins the better maybe people will finally wise up

She will be remembered.

its your own fucking fault for living in a shitty PRO immigration country.
Fuck, nobody even wants to go to spain because it's too hot there.
at least your liquor is unexpensive

Says the fucking frog who has millions of sand niggers in every major city.

Hypocrisy much?

Bump

Her portrait will have a prominent view of the final solution for the jew.

He would have killed her.

>Ebba Åkerlund
Wait a minute, are we actually meant to feel sorry for this one? I mean i would if she was human i would, but isn't she a pro refugree welcome type? If that's the case then i'll pass.

If not.

F

Oh God forbid people have an emotional reaction to murder. We should just be apathetic and indifferent because that's cool.

People from France always shout their mouths off. They also turn and run like scared babies as soon as their mouths lead to actual physical confrontation.
They don't have the backbones to back up anything they fucking say. So why even listen to them?

Why would the CIA and Mossad carry out terrorist attacks that create more anti-immigrant sentiment?

>Why would the CIA and Mossad carry out terrorist attacks that create more anti-immigrant sentiment?

For the fucking luls I expect.

Might also up their funding.

>Hey guyz just cuck yourselves more and we'll have peace.
You're just a coward trying to disguise it as compassion, and lacking real compassion for the victims of the violence that you're permitting and enabling.

checked and verified.

France is full of cowards who are NEVER actually willing to fight. Nation of cowards.

Remember her? I fucked her! (And her little dog, too!)

>Why would the CIA and Mossad carry out terrorist attacks that create more anti-immigrant sentiment?

Holy shit Bubba...if people start to hate muslims, who are they gonna support? Israel, off course, the more people hate Islam the more they freaking support Zionism...

Ps;your fuckin cuntry just gave 38 billions dollars in ''aid'' to Israel...

>She was brutally murdered just a week ago in a terrorist attack in Stockholm, Sweden.
So what?
>Do you remember her, Sup Forums?
No because i don't give a shit.

>France is full of cowards who are NEVER actually willing to fight. Nation of cowards.

Le pays avec le plus de victoires sur le continent Européen...continue a répeter la marde Murcaine sioniste, James Wong.

Shut the fuck up already.

Sorry but I don't understand your point here.
Seriously, do you think I will care about the weather or the price of liquors while my sister is run over in a street by a lorry?
She was 11 years old. She was in school. If at that point of her early life she had political views is actually irrelevant. People in my family hold all kind of political views, but if any of them were killed in a terrorist attack I would be equally upset. She was a victim of terrorism, this goes beyond politics.

Your hatred is what killed Ebba.
If Ebba's life is what it takes to make hatemongers like you sit up and take notice of the pain your racism causes, then I can assure you her death was a good thing. If it takes a hundred more Ebbas before you see the division that you are fostering, I say let a hundred trucks come and send them to sleep. Ebba herself was prepared to lay down her life for the good of humanity. She was more brave than you will ever be, war criminal.

It's comforting that for people to remember the victims and not the murderers.

This board already knows those. The message should be sent to the blue pilled who never see the faces just the numbers.

>11 years old
Jesus, what are they feeding kids now?

>it's bad because sjw do it
LEarn to think for yourself Frenchie, that's something sjws don't do

Did her parent apologize to the terrorist yet?

Ebba is remembered. Rest in peace.

I don't care anymore. The people in chare of our societies are stupid because we are stupid.

In Sweden? Well, Ahmed's cock and trucks of course.

I said France, not Francophone. Canadian French are tough as nails. French from France are limp wristed weirdos.

I stand by my opinion, because it's true.

Shouldn't you be working at the factory making 500k/year?

>the more people hate Islam the more they freaking support Zionism...
That's clearly not how it works.

she deserved it, probably would turn into a leftie when she grew up

>Ebba is remembered. Rest in peace.

So fucking what. She did what many cunts do of a weekend.

She went out on the town and got totally legless.

How fucking brainwashed do you have to be? Why is it so incomprehensible to you that anyone other than white people could possibly be the aggressor?

>I stand by my opinion, because it's true.

Absolument pas, tu as tords...les Francais(les vrais, pas les Juifs de Paris) sont extremement résilient meme quand leur gouvernement les fourre dans le cul(les abandonnés au Allemand sans défence).

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-15-47835884-1-0-1-0-le-pays-ayant-remporte-le-plus-de-victoires-militaire-au-monde-est-la-france.htm

You edgy piece of shit. Kys yourself.

This
I dont regret her death, why should i?

a good swede is a dead swede

press F, Achmed, not that we forgive you.

>She was 11 years old. She was in school. If at that point of her early life she had political views is actually irrelevant. People in my family hold all kind of political views, but if any of them were killed in a terrorist attack I would be equally upset. She was a victim of terrorism, this goes beyond politics.

No, it doesn't. If she was a refugees welcome type, she was more than likely influenced by her parents, if that's the case then nothing of value was lost.

1. She wanted open borders, this is the result.

2. No loyalty shown, none given

3. If someone who didn't want open borders got hurt, then yes, it would of been terrible.

TLDR: If there was a choice between two 11 year old girls, one campaigned for open borders, the other didn't. Only 1 of them getting killed would of been a tradegy, the other would of been the consequences of her desires. Too bad.

>That's clearly not how it works.

Maybe not for you, but for most low IQ peasants, yes. They see all the ''big bad mudslimes'' killing people and suddenly they feel closer to Israel and Jews.

Whats up you cucked faggot? French people are the biggest pussies, it's not even an insult. Just a fact. Maybe you are a nigger yourself, wouldn't be surprised.

>I dont regret her death, why should i?

Didn't know her. Never will.

NEXT!

Or a simpler answer: Muslims are committing terrorist attacks because they believe their religion requires them to wage war on the infidels, and mass immigration has allowed these fanatics hostile to the West to live in our societies and carry out violent attacks against civilians. Why is it so hard for people to accept that as the truth?

>Or a simpler answer: Muslims are committing terrorist attacks because they believe their religion requires them to wage war on the infidels, and mass immigration has allowed these fanatics hostile to the West to live in our societies and carry out violent attacks against civilians. Why is it so hard for people to accept that as the truth?

Because it isn't the truth, Bubba Dean...the migrants are low IQ fucktards leaving their wives and children behind, the lowest scum of the Arab world all coming together to rape Europe and guess who's helping them...yes, Israel and your beautiful Jews...My point is, this situation is not organic, it's wanted by the elites and it's essentially the application of the Kalergi plan.

too bad we can't go there for now.
Handle the bait goy.

A lot of people in this thread need to listen to this...

youtu.be/pVTo5rXDCxw

i get sad when they kill qts instead of fuck

big black tire

>being this whipped by muh ess jay dubl yous

Noone gives a shit.
Obvious muslim is obvious.

Then why are you claiming the attacks are false flags? Nobody needs to carry out false-flag Muslim attacks because Muslims do it themselves.

>Obvious muslim is obvious.

Ferme ta gueule sale Juif, pourquoi tu écris en anglais, sale cocu?

Honestly I find this all really hot. An alpha Muslim spared her the suffering of beta white bois

>Why do you write english you cuckold
English board.
Yallah yallah Zinédine.
Back to Maroc now.

>Nobody needs to carry out false-flag Muslim attacks because Muslims do it themselves.

Bataclan, all the truck attacks and off course, the big nasty 9/11 are all false flags, Bubba Dean...off course these piece of shit mudslimes rape and grope girls in the middle of the street, they don't need kikes to be savages.

Ps;this doc is fuckin long but listen at least to the first hour, your gonna understand

youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M

>Honestly I find this all really hot. An alpha Muslim spared her the suffering of beta white bois

Yeah. She's really cut up about it.

She was in two minds as to whether it was a good idea or not.

But she decided she would, so best foot forward as they say.

I think she regrets taking the dog for a walk at the same time though.

>English board

Ton pays va peut-etre devenir un califat musulman, tu vas parlés Arabe?

he did spread her legs quite a bit, does that make you hard Mehmet?

> If she was a refugees welcome type, she was more than likely influenced by her parents, if that's the case then nothing of value was lost.
I would say that she was rather from the "type" of 11-year-old girl who does her math homework, wants to be a singer when she grows up, is in love with the kid who sits in front of her in her classrom, and hugs her parents when she comes back from school.

> If there was a choice between two 11 year old girls, one campaigned for open borders, the other didn't. Only 1 of them getting killed would of been a tradegy, the other would of been the consequences of her desires. Too bad.
If you say this kind of things and then go to sleep soundly, you must be a sociopath or something like that.

Though I understand your feelings, still I support that French fag's stance. Plea to emotions is short sighted and doesn't give a clear map what to do next. But system is what truth consist of.

9/11 was a special case, and I think it's likely CIA and Mossad at least had foreknowledge. But it doesn't require Mossad or the CIA to do truck attacks or mass shootings, which are nowhere near the complexity of 9/11.
I'm not trying to say the US or Israel or anyone else is innocent, but the Muslims aren't innocent either, they really are motivated by Islamic ideology, and are fundamentally hostile to the West. It isn't an either/or.

>I'm not trying to say the US or Israel or anyone else is innocent, but the Muslims aren't innocent either, they really are motivated by Islamic ideology, and are fundamentally hostile to the West. It isn't an either/or.

There you go, the US gubbermint, the Zionists and the mudslimes freaks are all dangers to our way of life...so when are you shooting your first synagogue, Bubba?
No, cause it's easier to hate the brownies in the middle east and ignore all the dirty kikes and WASP's elites buttfucking the West.

>I would say that she was rather from the "type" of 11-year-old girl who does her math homework...

My fucking God, are you a woman or something? Women/young girls are heavily politicsed nowdays, if they turn up at any refugees welcome shit, there goes any sympathy. I would have more for the dog if she turned up to one of them.

>If you say this kind of things and then go to sleep soundly, you must be a sociopath or something like that.

And if you come out with the garbage you come out with, you must be a woman. Sympathy is a commodity, i have no desire to waste it on those that dont deserve it.

You want to flood the country with dangerous people? Go ahead, but it's a blessing that it would happen to you, rather than someone who didn't want it.