Death to the nazis

all nazis deserve to die. not only those who committed atrocities during wwii, but also those who carry the nazi ideology into the 21st century.

every members of the alt-right white nationalists neonazi movement and the white supremacist terrorist group known as the klan should be hunted down and eliminated along with their führer

If you're on either extreme, you're a retard that deserves to die.

>I am the enlightened middle

>alt-right are nazis
you know Sup Forums is literally r/the_donald when the shilling is so low effort

there's no nazis here friend
we are a board of peaceful libertarians

>I'm an edgy faggot

Right side, left side, don't cut your self on that edge bro.

cowards hide in the middle and stand for nothing

what did hitler do wrong?

>milo's malevolent alt right gay fuccbois who literally dress up as and call themselves nazi are not really nazis

riiiiiiight.

retards

You can't say you're for helping everybody if you kill half of them.

That you would harbor such hatred toward people for wanting to defend their own race only shows that you're either stupid or evil.

>look at me, I can detect a person's general political affiliation by analyzing their clothing.
Never be that autistic ever again.
Just

What's wrong with Nazi ideology? If "committing atrocities" is all you have against Nazis, then Jews should be killed too, for all the atrocities they've committed.

this

>killing nazis
>spends the movie killing regular german soldiers instead
rly makes me think

If you're anything but German there's a good chance your Grandfather spent a good part of their young life killing Nazis.

It's in your blood.

When exactly did killing nazis stop being patriotic?

>tfw great grandfather was an SS officer
>tfw grandpa was Hitler youth

Feels good man

Libertarians are also faggots and half of you self proclaimed libertarians are also nazis. Check em

anyone who would actually sit here and try to defend what the nazis did needs to get their fucking head cut off

>libertarians are also authoritarians
W E W

>anyone who isn't a retarded high school anarchist is a Nazi

the nazis were the good guys

why?

>is against mass killings
>unless they're Nazis
>entire argument for why based off of atrocities

You're fucking up op.

Without Jews and Jewish actions and behavior, there would be no Nazis. Get rid of the former and you eliminate the need for the latter.

>eliminated along with their führer

If you think you can take Richard Spencer (leader of the alt right) from us, just try it.

because muh communism, muh one world government under jews. Fuck the kikes and their communist slaves

Oh yeah, for sure. It's either assault and batter some dumb kid ambling down the street firing off roman salutes or literally another 600 million straight to the ovens.

For sure.

Well observed OP.

Never trust a poster with an American flag, they're probably a nigger

>i'm a woke centrist

jews are nazis
cool lets clean em out

when the nazis are the only patriots left

>name faging
stopped reading
sage