IT'S FUCKING OVER

THIS STORY WILL NOT GO AWAY NO MATTER WHAT

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man that Mr. Source can't catch a break

So are they gonna show us evidence?
tell us who these Russian intelligence operatives are? Who in "Trumps immediate orbit" are?
what they did?
what they wanted?
when they did it?
anything?

"So, I have Russian friends, Wtf ?"

Hey look it's a Gage pic
I know that dude

>launch a limited attack to prove trump-russia narrative false
>story still gets spinned
At this point I don't give a fuck if he gets in trouble for this narrative. Maybe when he is impeached, Pence can Deus Vult the american nation.

pic related is exactly what's going on with this story

>Says an increasingly nervous MSM news source for the quintillionth time this year

Fox isn't reporting it anywhere
foxnews.com/
which means this is just desperate reaching

It doesn't help that up to 7 members of Trump's team all lied about their secret meetings with different Russians until news stories came out about them.

These are leaks from the ongoing investigation

if they have it, why wait? why not get him out now, unless there is no evidence

Wait, I thought British intelligence said that they didn't spy on Trump. Now they're saying they know he's had contact with Russians because they've been watching them? This story is so ridiculous.

>despite all this still no indictments
Question remains, will they ever get tired of the same old story.

>still mad because leaks showed the complete rigging of the election
>still can't give evidence
Okay.

no, it isn't going away

It is proof GCHQ spied on Trump

....and GCHQ colluded with the Obama administration to circumvent the law

>tfw it's just a piece of concrete with the words 'trump works for russia' chiseled on it

You want proofs? Are you Russian? Only filthy Russians ask for proofs!

it takes time to get federal agents around all of his bastard kids to arrest them before they flee to Israel.

Says an AIPAC controlled government.

TRUMP IS DONE!!!!!

>says the nervous betamale for the 100th time today

like you would let it go if Obama was confirmed by two independent sources to be a piss fetishist

>th...ttt...this time.

>So are they gonna show us evidence?

Probably when the FBI investigation is over. It's when the arrests will be mad.

> tell us who these Russian intelligence operatives are?

There was a list online showing who from Trump's campaign were in contact with which Russians. #1 is Amb. Kislyak

>Who in "Trumps immediate orbit" are?

Manafort, Flynn and Page. Carter Page actually had a FISA warrant on him, which means the judge had to see some real compelling info to give it since it's so hard to get a warrant on a US citizen.

> what they did?

Colluded with Russian hacking of the election.

> what they wanted?

Hillary to lose, to disrupt the election and make a joke out of American Democracy.

> when they did it?

According to Comey July 2016 is when they stared investigating the Trump campaign.

> anything?

New reporting says that it was the British that first detected the contact between Russia and the Trump Campaign and passed the information Director to Director (highest level handover) to the US. Schiff said the evidence is "more than circumstantial."

Mike Pompeo after sucking Assange cock during the election, now called them an agent of Russia.

Drip, drip, drip...

YAAAAAWNNN

>The Guardian
>News

Also,
>Flag

SAGE
A
G
E

And this was The Guardian last month

Did you really think your Syria diversion would work? Trump thinks he's playing the CIA by pretending to have a conflict with Russian interests but he doesn't realize he's doing exactly what they want.

This is all they have left. Just desperately spewing fear mongering shit onto the airwaves 24/7 in the hopes of working people up into a cold war frenzy

So much for
>muh 60's foreign policy

>no links between Russian govt. and Russian businesses
kek

>Colluded with Russian hacking of the election.

Nice, you can tell the FBI to call off the investigation then.

>1 post by this ID
Boys it's just a shill
Move on a sage

>Russian hacking of the election
Describe in detail what you mean by that.

R A R E

>Russian hacking
But surely the Dems rigging their side and having Sanders be nothing but a puppet is legal. And what sort of hacking did they do? Leaks were said to be from inside.

why cant he open his eyes properly Sup Forums

>Sessions meets with the Russian ambassador while serving as Head of the Foreign Relations Committee
>reeeeeeeee Sessions is linked with Russia

These kinds of 'leaks' have been being shot out of the MSM ever since election day, even Comey during the last hearing told us not to take them seriously.

>collusion

In doing what? It's not a crime to talk to Russian people.

sweet, finally get this neocon out

If this was real, they would have never let him be elected. This is just smoke.

What even is the allegation? Trump talked to Russians? What Russians? What did they talk about? Why was it illegal?

I honestly thought the media would have learned their lesson after the election, but no, these arrogant kikes just dug their heels in more.

>no links between Russian government and Russian ambassador

proofs ?

>implying

Trump is the perfect useful idiot President for the Military Industrial complex. They have their puppet and can get rid of him whenever he's not useful anymore.

Bait title, sure to get (((you)))s on Facebook for those click shekels

Don't you have someone's privilege to check somewhere?

yawn yeah this time it's definitely true

> we have evidence, but no, you can't see it

still, a leaf's gotta do what a leaf's gotta do.

>this "source" is totally legit and not wrong or lying or made up like the last 17 "sources" that said the same thing!
>seriously, no fakes!
>I'm super cereal this time, guys!

I fully expect this meme to last all 8 years of the Trump presidency.

Also make sure to sage this shit if you're going to reply.

here's your (you)

btw, no-one cares about your CNN sourced lies.

>It's when the arrests will be mad.

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAA that's the funniest shit i've seen for ages

what's it like typing when you have permanent brain damage, or as you call it, ghahaaahaahhgggglllll

you misunderstand, the money is upset, so the money is acting out thinking nobody will notice and they will eventually get their way

that's somewhat at odds with the factual reality that ALL MAJOR CORPORATIONS OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORTED CLINTON

now piss off, ShariaBlue

>hey we found this evidence spying on your citizens, it's totes legit

you retards do realize watergate took ages to resolve right?
you can't build and present a case against some as high a presidential candidate or now a president overnight

Actually, their "proof" is Roger Stone talking with Assange most likely

This is now a proofs thread.
Post your rare proofs

oh boy, ANOTHER article with concrete proof of nothing!

evidence is evidence, if it was collected in accordance with the law there is nothing wrong with it

It's really going to be fun when the left realizes this whole thing has blown up in its face.

can someone please explain to me why it matters if Trump worked with the Russian government?
what exactly is illegal about speaking with a government before you're elected if there was no vote tampering involved?
Hillary worked with the Saudi government yet leftists like to ignore that

MONTH 8

GIVE IT UP FOR MONTH 8 EVERYBODY

STILL TRYING TO FIND COLLUSION

MORE LIKE COLOSSAL DELUSION

I don't know if I can take 8 more years of "we have proof he is definitely going to be impeached soon"

I can't imagine how tired americans must be of this shit by now.

Hillary's campaign talked to the same Russian diplomats that Trump's campaign did. This whole story is absurd. Not only is there no evidence, there's not even a coherent allegation.

Because they're trying to play political games and equate "Trump spoke with a Russian person" to "Trump worked with the Russians to rig the election." They just keep repeating it over and over again until idiots actually believe it to be true. There's no rule saying a political can't speak to Russians.

(((("""source"""))))
Spicy meme

Wtf is this shit?
I'm sure it looked great in the PowerPoint.
But it is too fucking skimpy. Which businesses? Where the details? Where's the passion? There is hardly any autism at all in this infographic.

Stop doing this shit in a committee and give the assignment to a true believer and come back to us with some autism.

bullshit, the dems just cant accept the fact nobody wants their faggotry

The affair began with the arrest of five men for breaking and entering into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate complex on Saturday, June 17, 1972. The FBI investigated and discovered a connection between cash found on the burglars and a slush fund used by the Committee for the Re-Election of the President (CRP), the official organization of Nixon's campaign.[4][5] In July 1973, evidence mounted against the President's staff, including testimony provided by former staff members in an investigation conducted by the Senate Watergate Committee. The investigation revealed that President Nixon had a tape-recording system in his offices and that he had recorded many conversations.[6][7]

After a protracted series of bitter court battles, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the president was obliged to release the tapes to government investigators. The tapes revealed that Nixon had attempted to cover up activities that took place after the break-in, and to use federal officials to deflect the investigation.[5][8] Facing virtually certain impeachment in the House of Representatives and equally certain conviction by the Senate, Nixon resigned the presidency on August 9, 1974.

8 months is nothing

why trump don't admit he was in contact with the russians, it was pretty obvious; just as clintons were receiving help from the arabs

>source

every time

>121089213

>sources say they have concrete evidence
>but the sources didn't say what that evidence was

Oh boy, another article with no facts about a source that is uncredited. Trump is totally finished, y'all.

What even is the allegation? Even the retards at the CIA admitted that Russia wasn't trying to get Trump elected, they were trying to undermine confidence in our elections by exposing Hillary's corruption during the primaries. It appears that the media has now taken up the task of undermining confidence in our elections.

Wtf I just the whole bogpill

>rare
Go and stay go newfag

I didn't source anything, and all 7 admitted to the meeting after the stories broke

Trump's camp =/= Trump

DELET

Why's no one talking about how Clinton has Saudi donors

fpbp

Hey Sup Forums, this gave me an idea. Let's test something.
I propose this: let's fabricate a story about trump-russia. Let's say, for example, that 'the investigating crew have found transactions to trump's credit card from the credit card of one of putin's best friends, and the transactions were 1000000$+".
Some of us writes to huff, for example, claiming to be 'a source', somebody who works on trump's russian ties.
If they post it - we would know how easy it is to manipulate media in USA, and how much shit they want to spew out to gain clicks/stomp on trump's presidency.
What do you think?
We need to craft the good story for it it work though, can't do it alone.

>a source

Trump just hired the 2 foreign agents and multiple people that lied about their contact with Russia

>What even is the allegation
working with a foreign government to influence a US election

Already did it with pissgate
They took it seriously and tripled down when we laughed at them

To this day people believe Sup Forums fanfics as a legit source of anti-Trump intel

Go on. What happened?

Campaign manager hires people.

Nixon literally did nothing wrong. Watergate was manufactured by the intelligence community and their media apparatus; Ben Bradlee, Woodward, much of the WaPo, and everybody arrested at the intentionally amateurish break-in were ex-intelligence officials, some of them extremely high ranking. It was a deep state smear job from start to finish

Fucking leaf kys

>pissgate
Oh yeah, that happened.

Well Trump hired a campaign manager that was a foreign agent and a NatSec Adviser that was a foreign agent

Of course not. This is a 2018 get-out-the-vote campaign. How you people haven't realized this is beyond me. There is no world in which members of the opposition party, who have been thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated by this man, would allow him to remain in office because they just don't quite yet want to impeach him. Every single one of these so-called stories are filled with qualifying phrases such as "according to officials", "anonymous sources say", "insiders say", "accused of", "allegedly", "potentially", etc. If you stop being an ideologue and approached these articles with your critical reading skills then the reliance on qualifying phrases such as these should throw your bullshit sensor into overdrive mode no matter what the topic is.

Neither Manafort nor Flynn were foreign agents at the time. Hell, Manafort was a State Department asset when he was working in the Ukraine.

Nixon is on tape talking about how to get the burglars off, that's obstruction of justice