Baby girl who weighs 38lbs alarms doctors over her constant cravings for food - but her parents blame GOD for her...

>Baby girl who weighs 38lbs alarms doctors over her constant cravings for food - but her parents blame GOD for her unhealthy appetite
>Chahat Kumar weighs a similar amount to that of an average-sized four-year-old
>But doctors are confused as to what is causing her constant cravings for food
>She now struggles to breathe and even sleep as a result of her excessive weight

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4407936/Baby-girl-weighs-2st-10lbs-alarms-doctors.html

>Doctors are confused as to what is causing her insatiable appetite, and are growing increasingly worried about her health (pictured with her father, Suraj, 23)

>She now struggles to breathe and even sleep as a result of her excessive weight caused by eating like a '10-year-old', local reports suggest

>Chahat also suffers from abnormally hard skin that makes taking her blood samples to analyse her condition more difficult

stop giving her food lol

>Chahat Kumar, eight months, from India, weighs a similar amount to that of a four-year-old

She's a big girl

>Emulation of 'murica standards

making us proud

4u

that poo in loo has chunks

I feel bad when I see this stuff about kids. Imagine not being born in good health.

THICC

fucking tank

maybe don't give her so much food retards

POO POO BABY POO POO BABY

Lets have a talk

A honorary american.

>abnormally hard skin
Wait... Is this some sort of superhuman? Is this part of the 'Superpower by 2030' plan?

It case anyone is interested the mom also has an extra thumb

This

Why the fuck can't people have CONTROL over themselves and others they have the responsability of?

Another girl has it in the US

It's just the body being a retard and thinking it needs food all the time

basically the person thinks he/she is brutally starving when really they're fine

Evil enablers.

Who fucking cares
what is this al jazera?

>mfw world is destroyed by megapoos

holy shit
all this poo in their water has unlocked the next stage of evolution
>SCAT-MEN

>Doctors are baffled by the baby's insatiable appetite for crack cocaine, but the parents just keep giving her more and more
>At this rate she will die before age 10, and may never know what caused her cravings for crack
>But we can't stop giving her crack, because she wants it. We must give her a continuous supply of crack cocaine. We have no other choice.

ya think..?
>stoopid fuckers.
They probably reckon, shes gonna become a goddess, or a cow, or some shit. If they gonna refuse, better start soon tho, she looks like she'll eat the parents shortly.

I have a daughter who also "wants food all the time". Because she's a child and children always want food.

She's not morbidly obese because I don't allow her to have food all the time.

I was watching a British documentary on a legit genetic mental disorder which makes a person retarded and crave food non stop, can't remember of the condition or name of the documentary. One of the subjects in the film even ate cat poop just because she wanted to eat and didn't have actual food in her reach. It also fucks up their skeletal-muscular system. Probably that.

>legit genetic mental disorder which makes a person retarded and crave food non stop

being american is NOT a mental disease brother, dont let people bring you down!!!

Imagine being born in bad health in India

I feel bad for the Pajeet. He clearly got cucked by an American.

Prader-willi syndrome its fucking horrible.
People legit have eaten themselves to death, rupturing the stomach for eating so much all at once.

They were brits you mong

Yeah that rings a bell so that was probably it.

send it to Megeles experimental health care center , Birkenau , Boland

Who ya gonna call?

She's gonna leave humanity behind.

>Boland
HAHA EBIN

The mom probably had unianosed gestational diabetes. But damn that's a big fucking kid

*undiagnosed

Prader Willi syndrome, I think it's called

Why are there so many freaks born in India? Is it all the poo in the streets?

Found a pet for her

Fucking this.

There is a disproportionate amount of freakshow humans coming out of India.

>child eats everything like a black hole
>put a metal necklace on it

What could go wrong?

I have feelings you know.

That's your average kid here in America.

#HealthyAtANYSize

Underrated post.

Only if you're poor. India has a 1000 times better healthcare than your country, hue. Read a book. We don't have insurance for all but those who can afford it have access to world class facilities.

t.medstudent

THICCC
H
I
C
C
C

Cute pupper

Feed it to a tiger.

>another inbred indian gets a weird genetic disorder
wew

Is she literally a pig?

Fucking Kek.that face is priceless.

Do you ever wonder why we hear so much stuff about deformed and odd babies in India and barely anything from ? I mean obviously this kid is just fat because the parents keep feeding it, but I see an endless amount of stories about mutant Indian babies, and yet practically nothing from China.

The Chicoms are ruining my mutant gawking experience. They don't want the world to know the kinds of hidious abominations they create.

At least the Indian media reports on their freaks.

My uncle went to India for a wedding about 5 years ago and told me everyone there was thriving in poverty.

The baby looks kinda like Gaddafi in this pic

She looks like a fat Corey Feldman in this photo.

Why are modern parents so dumb everywhere

Nah man, you don't have to lie on internet.

He is telling the truth though you can keep believing the meme if it helps you sleep at night

what the fuck

We're honourary burgers anyways.

Ignore that rude arsehole son. You're okay.

My auntie went to a tour on the entire India dude. The shit she telled me are scary as fuck. But hey, whatever floats your boat m8. What out for them cows though.

>send help

Your country had literal nigger anarchy for months the videos I saw were Africa tier but hey your aunty told you India was scary and probably slumdog millionaire was a documentary so must be true

Lose 50lbs this month.

Hue-bro knows what's up.

SUPER THICCCCCCCC

poo in loos really are retarded, sometimes I wonder if they're not more retarded than niggers

POO

>send food

they are definitely creepier. ask any woman who has been to africa and to india, and she will tell you that indian men are far more rapey.

african men actually have a degree of class. probably because a lot of them are christian.

>Superpower by 2030
More like pooperpowers now

Africa is majority Muslim.

they are

looks like my poo after I eat too much mc donalds

>having fat distribution THAT fucked up

did she, like, eat nuclear waste or something

Ah, nevermind. Should a researched it, just seemed to me that a lot of them followed the teachings of Muhammad.

looks like a fat suit
although actually I've been substitute teaching at a bunch of high schools/middle schools for the last year and I haven't really seen that many ultrafatties. Plenty of regular fatties, but XXL seems to be a thing mostly once they get out into the world and the (money/transportation) limiter on their food intake comes off/they stop having to go to PE class.

IT'S FUCKING BIBENDUM!

I was gonna say. It's always fucking India.

Jesus tits, look at her mom's thumb

Yep, and they usually eat non edibles too

Boy, those are some lopsided funbags

Pollution is a bitch

cucked by Kasich

>mfw i touch an untouchable

Looks like something that poisonous channel would care about.

Huge population, roll the dice that many times and you'll get weird results. You see a lot from China too

Don't even have to go to India. Used to get a ton of unsolicited "You so Beauty, u liek sex" messages and they were almost always from Pajeet

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

Femanon?
How's it going

oww my laaaygs!

"No."
Stop being delusional.