No Happenings This Weekend

Doesn't look like it's happening folks.

tl;dr China agreed to defend North Korea if they give up their nukes.

This was likely the plan all along. Trump offered favorable trade prospects in exchange for China to act as though they completely turned their back on North Korea. Then, at the last minute, when North Korea believes they have no allies, China offers protection in exchange for the very thing Trump wanted from the beginning...denuclearization of North Korea.

Fucking Genius.

truepundit.com/china-offers-to-defend-kim-jong-un-if-he-gives-up-his-nukes/?platform=hootsuite

Uhhh, no, China has agreed to stop North Korea's nuclear test

All those plot twists.
If countries were high-school girls it would be a descent pitch for a teen-romance novel.

Previously, yes. Now they just said they'll defend North Korea if they willingly give up their nukes.

>Implying they will give up their nukes after all this

North Korea will never give up their nukes, idiot.

Do you think they even trust China now that they're working with the United States?

When they give up their nukes, it's over for them.

>truepundit.com

How do you not see that they have no choice. The entire fucking world is at their doorstep right now with torches and a pitchfork. Kim Jong Un is crazy but he's not fucking stupid. He 100% knows that he has no choice but to back off here.

>NK will give up its nukes

Yeah forsure

its not literally who or fake news if it leans toward my bias

>truepundit.com

They have no choice either way, China has been pushing for a coup that is why KJU keeps killing people. They are rushing to get this nuke so they can use it as a deterrent.

If it leans towards any bias too much it's (((fake news)))

That's fine. We want them to get rid of their nukes...?

It's literally nothing. Kimmy does this shit every April.

Prepare to be dissapointed.

This
Our government, experts, media all predicts nothing will happen today

>5D Majong used Trump like a fiddle

How can Trump cucks ever recover!!

How likely do you really think Kim is to give up his main intimidation tools?

I'd laugh is Kim Jung Un goes stupid and just nukes China.

Best timeline if happens.

Becouse if someone says you are going to die, you will all panic

I wish that nothing happens.

I want to visit NK while it's still controlled by Kim

And for 8 years until now China was backing NK and the President wasn't willing to intervene. That era is over, the status quo has changed

You're assuming NK is willing to give up their nukes, which as said by another user here, is there main intimidation tactic. Not gonna happen.

The only realistic surefire way to prevent the US from attacking NK this weekend is for Kim to cancel the test. And he has plenty of time, the sun probably hasn't even risen there yet.

Donald Chump is finished and supporters of Blumpf should kys themselves

>a well-known Chinese paper reports
>scroll down
>Global Times
that's infowars-tier

North Korea isn't giving up their nukes.

They literally worship them. Their nuclear weapons are seen as the guarantee of their independence. Their officers are quoted saying they would die before giving them up. They have parades were soldiers wearing 'nuclear backpacks' goose step as everyone applauds. They have pictures of their nuclear weapons on posters.

The nuclear weapons they have are what is stopping them from being blown off the face of the earth. Right now if they were invaded they could probably get a nuke or two off, and if it hits South Korea or Japan, those countries are fucked. It's why we haven't done anything.

So if North Korea views it's nuclear weapons as both sacred and key to their survival, why would they give them up? Giving them up is a death sentence. Hanging onto them is an eventual death sentence, but one that takes a lot longer.

It's the middle of the day here. It's the middle of the night there. He has time. But he's already put it in motion. His ego will keep him from staying the course. And this whole "we will back you up if you act right" shit is just China reaching out to an old friend that has gone full retard. If he tests the nuke China, Japan, and the USA will push Kim's shit all the way in.

>North Korea says they won't give up nukes

North Korea says a lot of things. Excuse me if I don't accept the word of a man who says they could wipe out America in a single blow.

The fat man will fall to his knees and cry into his cock-shaped pillow the minute he realizes he's lost this game of chicken.

>环球时报
>Says it's Infowars-tier
Reported to Chinese censorship police and Ready to get jailed

>Kim Jong Un is crazy but he's not fucking stupid
I don't know, dude. He's certainly not a genius, and he is completely disconnected from reality. What he does next is anyone's guess.

Is China rare?

" China is ripping us off on trade"

Semi Rare

He believes his dad came out of the womb fully grown and dressed goose stepping. Probably not the sharpest crayon in the toolbox

I don't think anything is going to happen today either. If North Korea engages in a test, it will probably lead to military strikes, but it won't be for months.

The build up to the invasion of Iraq took a long time. Now we're dealing with a country that actually has nuclear weapons and a larger military than Iraq. The resources necessary to finding a war there require a formal declaration of war.

It's gonna be a while, lads.

And obviously if no strike happens then the US Military will probably continue to monitor the situation and we'll get involved at a later date.

No he won't. Un knows he is dead if he goes to war. Either his people will kill him in a revolt, military leaders will kill him to assume control, or he'll be killed by south korea and or china and or japan. Ironically, his only hope would be that the United States gets to him first, because we'd actually bring him in alive. He may be executed later, especially if he fires off the nukes, but he'd live longer.

North Korea is fucked. He knows that, his officers know that, the people know that. Giving up their nuclear weapons just assures that they can't put up a fight during the invasion (at least in their minds).

There is no logical reason for him to give them up. I'd argue it would be a more illogical decision to give up the nuclear weapons. If I were him I'd never give them up, though I probably would avoid a nuclear test this weekend, I'd op for something more mundane.

>NK Gives up their nukes
This is the best outcome desu - I just hope we can have real checks in place

>环球时报
that's a profit media which likes fearmongering a lot
>人民日报/新华社
that's the real deal
>Reported to Chinese censorship police and Ready to get jailed
mfw

You're wrong about the declaration of war. Technically the Korean war never ended. Therefore Congressional approval isn't needed whatsoever. The ball is entirely in Trump's court here. Still, I agree that nothing will likely happen today.

They're not going to give up their nukes though.