Why does Sup Forums hate feminists and women so much? Don't tell me you only hate feminists...

Why does Sup Forums hate feminists and women so much? Don't tell me you only hate feminists. You hate women and feminists who fight for women's rights.

Do you hate women and feminists because you are all virgins that can't go on dates??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnEz06kdyg
youtu.be/O5YaXuoDT_w
ulm.edu/~palmer/JealousyandMate.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women's rights movements should have ended when they got the right to vote and equal citizenship.

I don't hate either.
I'd rather not be friends with a hardcore feminist though.
I've got a bunch of feminist friends and I just stay out of their way and leave them to it.
I fucking love women... sure some of them are dickheads, but you can't hate women and expect to have anything that resembles a sex life.

feminism is ok when it movement for equality and it's a shit when it's a movement for preferences for women.
In the first case it is quickly will sputter out.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Personally I'm fine with the kind of feminism that says men and women are equal. It only gets out of hand when they start demanding reparations and that white cis men give up their own rights for the sake of social justice.

Also, leaf.

Camille Paglia (or however it's spelled) is the real kind of feminist. The only kind I'll tolerate.

You're that same cunt from yesterday. How much do they pay you?

yes Sup Forums is all the same on this you have an enormous hatred for feminists and women. Don't pretend a consensus doesn't exist here.

I wasn't here yesterday.

>Feminism has torn apart the nuclear family, and by extension communities. This isolates individuals, causing depression and total reliance on the government.
>Feminism has doubled the labor force, creating a labor surplus that has reduced the earning power of the working class.
>Feminism has raised a generation of depressed and emotionally unstable women; a generation of unsure and effeminate men.
>Humans have evolved physiological and psychological differences because they are adaptive, and attempting to ignore these differences and behave in an unnatural way causes insanity.

t. has wife and kids

now gas yourself kike

When will feminists start fighting against cultures that actually oppress women? Like, y'know, Islam?

I hate that you disgregate the Family Unit.

And so what? You don't like dissent? How cute.

Women attained equality of opportunity in the 60s and 70s. They then began demanding equality of outcomes, then superior opportunity (which was attained from the 80s-90s) and finally superiority of outcomes.

I'm not convinced that even equality of opportunity was a net benefit for humanity as a species.

>This stupid leafs thinks that only Sup Forums hates feminist

Look outside in the whole fucking world, feminism is a cancer and even a new genre of joke

>Don't tell me you only hate feminists.
i dont. Because all women are and always were feminists.
there are only those who bullshit men about it, and those who dont because they feel safe to do so in a modern environment in which feminism has become acceptable or even fashionable

I hate the cunts because they are destroying men. There you go good enough reason I say.

They should've ended long before that

Fuck off leaf.

modern feminism is a joke. Everything is sexist to them

I don't hate feminists, feminists hate me

>Doesn't get a response

Shocking. Good summary though. Even "equality" feminism is damaging because it requires us to pretend that men and women have equal physical and mental capabilities, which they objectively do not. Men and women have complimentary capabilities. In the eyes of nature, birth and the successful raising of children is second only to feeding in importance, if even that. Feminism trains women to spit on the function for which evolution has prepared them since the beginning of life on Earth. A lifestyle which rejects nature entirely will result in psychological and but logical dysfunction on the individual level, and social decay at the group level.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Well, we are mostly straight white males.

Feminists bitch about their life is in the west while there are sex slaves ,child slaves and rapes in the middle east . They aren't fighting for female rights they are fighting for them getting more rights

>proxy to leaf
>shit post

Fuck off fgt

Women's RIGHTS, yes, women's issues, no, even though most modern feminists are braindead there are a FEW legitimate grievances, but there are just as many for men at this point honestly.

Some feminists are more equal than others, user.

Oh fuck here we go......

Women never should have gotten the right to vote in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw&app=desktop

With the exception of physical strength, which is about 95/5, the most significant of sexual differences are at maximum 70/30 in either direction. We shouldn't be expecting 50/50 results but we shouldn't be trying to enforce 100/0 either, just have good standards and let things fall where they will.

I'm against Feminism, but I have nothing against women. I love women.

No fun allowed. I don't want them infecting my vidya and annie-may.

they are horrible people

I don't hate women, just militant femininsts.

Women are the cause of mass immigration and the welfare state. Women having power ultimately destroys nations and leads to an IQ drop. There's a reason why there have been no great matriarchal civilizations in history.

The problem is when feminism focuses solely on women. Allowing women to not be family focused can work so long as it is A: Not idealized, simply held as an option, and B: Concurrent with allowing men to be family focused instead. Neither of those things have happened really, even B is only tangentially talked about. While obviously more men would want to be career focused, and more women would want to be family focused, there are men who make better homemakers and women who make better workers and they should not be ignored.

Fuck off white knights

That's not even true, the Minoans were matriarchal and they were pretty great.

Fuck off Fedora. See how easy it is to insult people instead of making actual points?

why leaf? why shitpost?

Here's the thing, sweetheart, I'm early gen X and like I said in my other post I don't hate women or even most feminists, but the militant ones have fucked you guys all up. I'd hazard a guess that most of the guys on here are younger than I and grew up seeing the bullshit the feminazis have inflicted on me and my generation and they ain't havin' it. The backlash is coming and you brought it on yourselves. Enjoy.

we hate everyone

>politically incorrect
>expects us to like women

Partially. I used to think women were so beautiful and wonderful, but then I grew up and realized they want nothing to do with guys like me. It's hard when you realize that you think so much about how to treat them well, build amazing relationships, be supportive, be a good teammate/partner, and they think you're a fucking loser who they can't stand to be with.

What's the point. Just fucking kill me now. We all die anyway, why just suffer constantly until that point?

>Camille Paglia
What about Christina Hoff Summers?

Women already have rights you stupid fuck. Feminism today is absolute garbage, a narrative of lies and ignorance, and shits all over the legacy of women's rights and the people of both genders who fought for them. Motherfuckers should be ashamed.

This is why:
youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ

I don't hate women, I hate whales who are ignorant in what they believe they are fighting for.

A fucking leaf

Please, detail these "issues" that can't be responded to by a male issue.

obvious shill

saged faget

go spew your hatred and disdain for men and boys somewhere else.

what do you mean "can't be responded to by a male issue" what im saying is that there pretty much arent any

until they stopped existing

> Why does Sup Forums hate feminists and women so much? Don't tell me you only hate feminists. You hate women and feminists who fight for women's rights.

Feminism is female centrism.

Such a perspective is not suitable for building a fair and prosperous society.

It also advocates various pseudo-historical theories such as patriarchy which encourages completely unnecessary conflict between the sexes and teaches women to hate both their own nature and men.

most major civilizations stopped existing, thats kind of how history works. literally nothing from more than 5000 years ago still exists in any meaningful form, and the 5000 year ago number is there because of fucking Vietnam of all places

Never done anything good but harmed everything and sprung the rise of MGTOWs. They have equal rights + privileges like maternity leave and even "period" days paid off

Women will hit the curb while men will rise

We hate them because they're fighting for something they already have, feminists always say they want equal rights but yet can not name a single right that men have that they don't have.

Same thing as niggers saying "we have nothing to lose but our chains!" when they lost their chains 150 years ago

Your movement stopped being about womens rights and started being about womens first world problems.

Feminists have also become blinded by ideology to the point where disagreeing with your detractors is more important than a woman being kidnapped in broad daylight to be forced back into a patriarchal society.

Where were feminists when this was happening?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnEz06kdyg

Most of the feminists known to me didnt acknowledge this incident on the basis that iw would put them in agreement with The Amazing Aetheist.

Your movement is fucking pathetic.You dont care about womens rights, you only care about yourselves.

>All these virgins and boring men in dead-end marriages sperging out

Your mothers would be so ashamed of you, there is nothing you can do to stop women having rights and freedoms you're just weak boys that can't keep up with reality just go on some dates and relax you losers.

They hate women and feminism because they're literally autistic neckbeard virgins that have never even interacted with a real woman outside of receiving disgusted looks because of their horrible misshapen bodies.

because they are fighting for something they already have and in doing so they are on the road to losing what their ancestor fought so hard for.

name one male reproductive right

first of all, I am a woman that frequents Sup Forums. Feminism doesn't land for me because while the university elite of the USA and Canada are complaining about wages and pronouns, 98% of Somalian girls are dealing with genital mutilation and living under sharia law. That is infuriating.

It's infuriating to watch feminists in these wonderful countries complain on their iphones from their hybrids about wanting more abortions for free while women in islamic run countries are getting drenched in acid.

There are so many feminists, so many liberals. You're all supposedly so educated, and make money.

Go get your hands dirty and actually help the people that need it. I dedicate my life to helping women in recovery and their children.

That's why I don't like feminism that's why feminism in our countries is pointless.

Your outrage might be better directed at Islamist who make women cover and think of them as whore animals.

Someone please post that pic about feminism, female sexuality, betas and civilization.

On topic, feminism is war on western civilization and pushing white genocide. I think it's more than enough to hate the movement. As for women I don't hate them, they're different than men though.

Feminism today only fights to give woman more rights and special treatment because vagina.

had to be a leaf

Without shitposts, the leaf dies.

I hate feminism because it destroyed the family unit, even as far back as 1st wave
I love women, but they have a role, just like men do

>TFW when leaf ignores every single point made and shits out ANOTHER shitpost.

Normal feminists are all right.

The so called "modern feminism" is the problem. They are the incarnation of hypocrisy itself. Instead of seeking equality, they use their influence to force their agenda of "women are superior" while labeling other groups of Sexism or white supremacy.

Replace any of their quotes with the word jew instead of men. See what happens.

Women were and always will be a protected and advantaged class in society. They are the delineating factor in male reproductive access. Feminism is and always was a soft power grab.

Kill yourself hug-less kissless virgin.

youtu.be/O5YaXuoDT_w

Fucking
Leafs
Are
You
All
Mentally Deficient?

Islam doesn't oppress women. Islamic culture is a deterministic reproductive behavior. The men do it and the women reinforce it, because it's to fend off other males. Jesus christ.

ulm.edu/~palmer/JealousyandMate.htm

I don't hate all women, only your mother, and for obvious reasons (that moronic fucking gash thought she could raise a child, but her utter incompetence has sentenced the world to you.) For this reason alone the whore you call "mom" needs to be constantly reminded that the world is shit because of her lousy parenting, which was almost certainly the result of her abysmally low IQ.