youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomaswatkins/status/852899263239643137
cnbc.com/2017/01/27/trumps-wall-could-cost-estimated-120-per-us-household.html
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5-HAAlJebkY
youtube.com/watch?v=qmBa4Jr84hs
youtube.com/watch?v=P7GQtxKIOHo
rt.com/usa/384786-nuclear-bomb-test-nevada/
fas.org/blogs/security/2016/01/b61-12_earth-penetration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

awoo!!

Awoovement~

NEW THREAD

My understanding of fixing chipped teeth is that they'll have to drill it down to a stub and cap it. Unless the technology changed, it'll essentially be a fake tooth.

RE-AWOOVE KEBAB!

US SUCCESFULLY TESTS NEW NUCLEAR GRAVITY BOMB

Don't forget to cover your naked awoos during non-real awoo hours!

AWOO~

>tomahawks $250k
>MOAB 170k
How much would it cost to put a missile guidance system on the MOAB so it can function like a tomahawk?

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN AWOO MEMES

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN SIGN CAPTCHAS

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN JOE POSTING

This is much better. That lewd awoo wasn't acceptable.

>138,313,155 tax payers in the US according to IRS statistics
>315 million + 60 million = 375 million
>375 million tax dollars/138.3 million tax payers = $2.71 per tax payer
and thats with the early cost estimate of the MOAB, New estimates from the pentagon are saying each cost 170k
twitter.com/thomaswatkins/status/852899263239643137
Also daily reminder the wall will cost each household 120-170 each, thats it
cnbc.com/2017/01/27/trumps-wall-could-cost-estimated-120-per-us-household.html
Also
>Trump isnt building the wall
Bidding has already closed and prototypes are being build in June
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html

Kimmy gunna suicide

WE WILL LOSE THE GEORGIA ELECTION

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>US SUCCESFULLY TESTS NEW NUCLEAR GRAVITY BOMB
Why haven't any major places picked this up? No actual (nuclear) explosion but still big news

Checked for Awoo.

A shit load. The payload is much greater.

Kim Jung Un hates Awoos.

What happened to the kid?

Is the suicide number accurate?

I see you making new awoo again.
Still waiting for my.
Pic related.

>implying posting lewd awoos don't get you banned regardless

I've been banned for 3 days probably at least 10 times for posting lewd Awoos.

And I have no way of getting around it because I have the comcast hardware that is combo router&modem. My IP address is tied to the Mac address of the hardware, so I am fucked.

I might be able to buy a wireless router, turn the combo into "bridge" mode and use just the modem part of it. But wireless routers are expensive.

I'll give you a payload. Checked as well.

calm down fagit
the shitposting intensifies when you call it out
hide/ignore posts and drive on

wtf i love kim jong un now

He is still falling

They made that bunker buster that's heavier than the moab, i'd guess a bit more than thing.

I got a refurbed n66U for $60 on amazon, flashed shibby and it worked like a fucking champ

China just offered to defend Kimmy if he gives up his nuclear program.

>This is not a drill
>This is not an exercise
>This is the XO

Dead. Broken neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-HAAlJebkY

HE IS SUCKING JEWISH COCK RIGHT FROM THE BEGINING

WHAT IN THE FUCK, EXPLAIN THIS SHIT, TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE /OUR GUY/

Or right, what did you asked for again? I had shit to do and forgot

Eh, if you do anything at all just do the top but imo it isn't bad enough to even warrant that
Most people don't give a flying fuck and when it comes down to it people with "perfect teeth" are mistrusted by those who don't because it's unnatural.
I've found that women especially don't care as long as they aren't crazy bad and you aren't visibly missing teeth
Also you should start lifting, get some thickness to your neck.
Bullshit, Saudis and Iranians funded it but the Jews were the ones who put it all together

>A swede that loves commies
Seems right.

There's no way to prove he gave up his nuclear program. That never works.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmBa4Jr84hs

TRUMP SHOULD RESCUE HIM WITH SEAL TEAM 6

youtube.com/watch?v=P7GQtxKIOHo

You have to go back

That's want we want, avoid war and disable their nuclear capability.

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

Trump is the purplepill. He's the harbinger for the One.

>37.1
I guess they really took the "Are you a hungry Hungarian?" jokes to heart.

>Trump is an antisemitic Nazi
>Trump is a kike puppet
Shills can't keep their narratives straight.

China would essentially assume control and Kim would just be a puppet leader. Name only.

I'm probably retarded, but how much does a different router actually change your internet speed?

You guys ready for the periscopes and streams tomorrow?

Just bigger boobies for hooter awoo.

Why doesn't everyone know this?

Gaddafi did. NK won't trust America but they may trust China.

honestly, why is he talking for 1 minute about 1% of the american population? jews should be irrelevant. it's fucking annoying.

>Stealing in fucking North Korea
He deserves to be in the wreckage

OF
THE CRAY-TAH

did lindsay graham or mccain say anything about the MOAB

>Japan
Not even the anime can save them.

Has he bombed North Korea yet? I'm getting tired of waiting.

Lil Kim is a fat commie with a terrible haircut.

HONG KONG • China is not obliged to help defend North Korea as the latter's development of nuclear weapons has breached a mutual defence pact, Chinese diplomatic and military observers told the South China Morning Post (SCMP).

China and North Korea signed a mutual aid and cooperation treaty in 1961 as they sought to mount a united front against Western powers. Renewed in 1981 and 2001, the treaty is valid until 2021.

The Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty stipulates that one country must immediately take military and all other necessary measures to oppose any country or coalition of countries that might attack either nation. But the treaty also says that both nations should safeguard peace and security.

Observers told the SCMP that North Korea's development of nuclear weapons in violation of the United Nations treaty on non-proliferation could amount to a breach of the pact. This means that Beijing is not obliged to help defend North Korea from a military attack, they told the paper.

Nope that's how they still do it
It all depends on what the tooth looks like for making the choice honestly
I used to work shipping in a dental care company that made all the shit dentists use to make your teeth better from molds all the way to dentures and you get disgustingly over charged for it.
That's actually why I stopped going to dentists really, but im really good about my teeth and even took a couple night courses at a community college near me to learn everything I would ever need to know to take care of myself.
>Uzbeck government tried to warn Swedes abiut the kebab that brought the truck of peace to Sweden

>The Gateway Pundit

nice,

I like how you cropped out the source, because even you knew...

Brannon?

Missiles will only be fired if he does his tests

Otherwise it's just all who's dick is bigger

Hello Russian maker. I will maybe make another if I have time.

Didn't watch, but I assume it's for passover. Did he bring up Good Friday and Easter?

rt.com/usa/384786-nuclear-bomb-test-nevada/
>inb4 muh RT
just happened, few sources yet
this should be a major talking point, a B61-12 would be devastating to underground structures and facilities
fas.org/blogs/security/2016/01/b61-12_earth-penetration/

LIbya and South Africa are two precedents. Obviously China would administer, not the US.

no american should be subject to the laws of anywhere but the United States.

i would tear north korea and any other country apart for any american who is touched by the non american subhumans

AMERICANS ARE ABOVE INTERNATIONAL LAW

ALL COUNTRIES MUST BOW

NK WILL BURN IN NUCLEAR FIRE IF NEED BE

Seriously you have to go back.

>But wireless routers are expensive
Wut?

They were caught jerking each other off when the first reports came out.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

based black men amarite my fellow reddit pedes xD

AWOOVEMENT

What do the Hungarians have to be suicidal about?

Yes. But the signal coming from CHina in this way suggests that the reported troop movement along the SIno-NK border is not a bluff. It is, at the very least, coordinated with the movement of the Vinson strike group. Neither Xi nor Trump appear to be bluffing.

>if he gives up his nuclear program.
That's the same thing we want, but he wouldn't do that.
Also, sauce?

If Pence goes to Seoul as scheduled, nothing will happen. You don't send the VP to targets when there is a real concern. And we are at Def-con 4 Blue. Literally nothing.

please post the meme about all the loosers spending their fridays on Sup Forums, except me

I would be fine with that
All I want is for NK to stop firing off missiles threatening people
If Trump can disarm them and get them to fuck off already that's honestly the best course of action

>Woman Nigger offical in Lansing said "our diversity is our strength"
>Vote gets BTFO and 5-2 goes through eliminating their sanctuary City status

I'm going to miss the Kim jong un memes desu

yeah, but his comment about the jews was just over-the-top.

>The Exodus is a story of freedom, of a wonderful people setting their mark on the world. The Jewish people have lived through persecution after persecution, and today Israel stands as a monument of their perseverance and strength.

The Global Times, which is published by the Communist Party's People's Daily, said in an editorial that the best option for North Korea and its leader Kim Jong Un was for the country to give up its nuclear programme, and China would protect North Korea if it did, reported Reuters.

"As soon as North Korea complies with China's declared advice and suspends nuclear activities... China will actively work to protect the security of a denuclearised North Korean nation and regime," said the Global Times.

Checked and Kek'd.

Time to back

There's probably be big money in finding a way to fix chipped teeth without having to replace the whole tooth.
>warn swedes
>they open their asshole wider

it wont unless the one provided by your ISP doesn't have the bandwidth to max out their pipes, which doesn't make sense.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

>There's probably be big money in finding a way to fix chipped teeth without having to replace the whole tooth.

There isn't a way to do that already?

Stop posting Trump videos on YouTube. We need to pick and migrate to an alternate website that is not owned by SJW Google. Maybe Vimeo or Dailymotion. What do you guys think?

You have to go back.

1. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.

2. He said he’d build a wall along the border with Mexico. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says “It’s unlikely that we will build a wall.”

3. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.

4. He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.

7. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

8. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.