AMERICUNTS WELCOME

ALL AMERICANS WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY TOMOMOROW WHEN NORTH KOREA NUKES YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY,

express.co.uk/travel/articles/624859/The-10-safest-countries-if-World-War-3-breaks-out

CHILE IS 6TH

Tuvalu on the fucking list, is that a sign?

>european countries
>safe

I DONT GIVE FUCK BRAZILIAN MONKEY,
TOMMOROW CHILE WILL BE THE FIRST SOUTHAMERICAN SUPERPOWER

Thanks, Texas.

Santiago is where my grandfather is from. My only problem is I can't bring my guns.

TEXAS WILL BE NUKED BY TOMMOROW
HEHEHHE

VIVA LA CHILE WEON XD

Who knew Texas was so safe?

I don't know you americans but I would rather take the nuclear fire.

CAREFUL WITH THE BRITS ARGENTINIAN NIGGER THEY MAY STEAL YOU THE FARKLANDS AGAIN

No thanks, I'm staying for the post apocalyptic adventures.

That feel when North Korea invades us with Biplanes paratroopers.

CAN YOU GUYS GET PINOCHET TO COME BACK FIRST?

literally who?

The US is still a better country than Chile, even after it's nuked.

chile is the best country in south america so theres not any options you can go to

>6th

1. NK is a China proxy state.No doubt about it.

2. NK is 1/3rd the economic size of Ethiopia - no war fighting ability. Cant feed an army.

3. Seoul SK is the 15th largest economy on Earth, they can handle NK. & a Modern "first world" military - UNLIKE what they had in the Korean Conflict

4. Trump is horse trading American business interest for the sake of a Chinese show of force against their own proxy - using trade threats to get China to act on NK

5. China risks NOTHING by taunting NK, and avoids a trade war which would devastate them for GENERATIONS

6. NK would simply and absolutely lose their country the second they attack any neighbor. There is NO win scenerio for them. Kim Ung is NOT insane. He would be ousted and NK would become joined with SK, almost instantly. GUARANTEED.

7. China is using their proxy state to Triangulate DC. The only logical happening. Trump using it as a face saving tactic? China will give him nothing, but let him save face with the NK issue. Again, we get nothing.

8. Trump said out of WTO for China....forgotten?

AGAIN

The second NK attacks any neighbor they automatically lose their Nation.

There is no scenario where NK continues if they attack any nation.

So, why would Kim do that?
He wont.

Or if he does, it's actually an open door to a perm. solution

Bring back Pinochet and I'll think about it

atleast chile is not ireland full of muslims and niggers that bomb your whole country every fucking week

stop chileposting famalam

Why the fuck are you guys spamming all caps?
Great way to advertise the country, no wonder we keep getting Colombians and Central American niggers.

>NK would become joined with SK, almost instantly. GUARANTEED.
I would have said china, though
if there's instability, I'm guessing the chinks are going in and install someone. why would they let SK do that?

And NK would have a much greater fit if SK tried to absorb them than China. SK and NK have hated each other for too long to be able to merge back. Even if SK imposed themselves, they would never have the end of it

Yeah Chile instead is full of 1.50m indios